[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/. Has any of you listened to this album? Is it any good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /mu/. Has any of you listened to this album? Is it any good?
>>
>>4278726
yes but i recommend a tab of lsd, 1g of shrooms, and a bowl of meth to go with it.

if you want to listen to it without any of that it's still fine, but it's like posting on [s4s] without flipping the interface over.
>>
memes aside, it's a good album
>>
>>4278726
Thank you Megan.For never leaving me,even when i act like a dumbfuck.You could leave me.so many times cuz u had. all the reasons,but u didnt.That proves me you love me.And the fact that you risked so many things for me makes me.guilty and happy in the same time.I feel happy cuz i see what an amazing person i have near me.Cuz we have common interests,cuz you are so cute,adorable and sweet with me.Cuz you'd do anything for me.Thats why i see you perfect.Thats why i said you are too good for me.I dont deserve you.You desevre much better than a kid above the ocean,thats why im trying to keep you. happy.And do all i can for you,cuz i want to do them.Cuz i want to be good enough.
I cant thank you enough,there are no words to describe how much u mean for me and how much i love you.Im sad for you cuz i cant be there with you,to take care of you.But i know one day we will meet and we'll live happily.
>>
>>4278798
Literally was just thinking these exact words in my head.
>>
>>4278726
Potato Hitler is my favorite band. I liked there music songs.
>>
It really is a meme/hipsterfag album... But none the less, it truly is a gem ;) the way it easily transitions from light to heavy, and the rather incomprehensible, yet flowing lyricism really do make it an essential listen. AMD basically, you're a fucking faggot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.