[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis people (thinking about their normie friends and superiors):

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: topsad.png (29KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
topsad.png
29KB, 880x550px
Cis people (thinking about their normie friends and superiors): Okay, gotta make eye contact, gotta not seem too enthusiastic, don't ask too many questions, be confident, Make The Initiative, Make The Initiative, Make The Initiative, always be positive, don't be too direct with your motives, turn someone else's negative into a positive, talk about pleasant things, talk about the baby, show the baby pictures, don't dress too sexy, don't dress too modest, don't be loud, don't be too aggressive, respect all the old people, kiss the shiniest ass, be interested, remember people's names, remember people's honorifics, don't talk over or beyond someone with a doctorate.
Cis people (talking to trans women): TEACH ME ABOUT YOUR LIFE. I CANT PROMISE ILL REMEMBER YOUR PRONOUNS. YOURE LUCKY TO HAVE A TRUE FRIEND LIKE ME

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4275195
my friend had gender dsyphoria. it gave her psychological problems, and i remember the day we took her to get her genitalia fixed she was screaming and threatening suicide so i had to slip her some of my current bf's daterape pills. she was fine afterwards, but she went a little crazy there for a while.
>>
u r literally retarded fucking slay yourself
>>
she's sad because she has no cum on her face
>>
excuse me but what is "cis"?
>>
>>4275210
its the confederacy of independent systems fam
>>
Mi friend prefers to be called "they" or "them"
"They" used to be incredible until "they" started saying horrible things to people broke hearts (including mine) "They" are bi and "they" where so blind "they" didn't even see the ones who have truly loved "them" so many people have cared about "them". "They" have said "I hate you" and "fuck you, you don't understand me" I have felt that I am the one to blame for "their" actions or emotions. "They" say that "they" are sorry for "there" actions but "they" don't mean it. "they" say that this is how "they" are and how "they" feel but "they" don't understand how others feel about this "we" love her very much but "they" ignore that sometimes "we" wish "she" could see through "our" eyes and understand "she doesn't need to be "them".
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.