[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the anime angry?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1453637217963.jpg (864KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453637217963.jpg
864KB, 849x1200px
Why is the anime angry?
>>
>>4141822
Because it got posted outside of /a/. Nice dubs.
>>
>>4141822
nice le dub's
>>
>>4141826
Miku is a musical instrument
>>
>>4141828
le thank's
>>
You've been disobeying her again. Now be a good slave and smell her farts.

*PFFFFFT*
>>
>>4141844
*takes a deep sniff*
Euphoric.
>>
>>4141822
cuz shes dead
>>
>>4141822
miku is kill
>>
>>4141822
please step on my balls
>>
oh fiction why can't you become reality?
>>
>>4141822
because she's stinky and sweaty and you used up all the hot water
>>
>>4141844
Nice dubs.
>>
le chinese mp3 gril
>>
>>4141822
You stole her dubs, that's why.
>>
>>4141829
for sex
>>
>>4142821
He tore open the box, revealing his new Vocaloid: Model 01, Hatsune Miku (tm). She had a cute face, long blue twintails, and skin that almost looked real... "I love technology," he said to himself. His mind was already racing with the songs he was going to create. He'd always hated his voice, and that had kept him away from music. Today, that all changed, because he had access to the most beautiful voice in the world.

"How do you work this thing?" He looked around for a manual, but couldn't find one...

"Oh, that's easy," chimed in Miku. She carefully slid down her panties. "See this opening here? Just plug yourself in, and the way you move around will determine the sounds I make!"
>>
>>4142841
Suzu you are truly the Shakespeare of [s4s]
>>
She carefully slid down her panties again. Now I would be a manual, but I couldn't find one...

"Oh, that's easy," chimed in Miku. She carefully slid down her panties again. Now be a cute face, long blue twintails, and the sounds I make!

>>4142841
Suzu you are truly the Shakespeare of /a/.
>>
>>4142841
Suzu you are truly the Shakespeare of [s4s]
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.