[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Padlock-chan general thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: padlocksenpai.jpg (17KB, 264x266px) Image search: [Google]
padlocksenpai.jpg
17KB, 264x266px
Let's talk about Padlock-chan.
>>
no you're a faggot
>>
>>4094109
Combolock-chan is cool too!~
>>
cool? COOL? COMBOLOCK IS STRONGER THAN BOTH SONIC AND MARIO AND IF U ARENT A FAN THAN U R STUPID
>>
>>4094111

witnessed senpai
>>
>>4094135
Y-Yeah.
>>
File: Untitled-1-01.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1-01.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
>>
File: thelockchans.jpg (181KB, 1840x1296px) Image search: [Google]
thelockchans.jpg
181KB, 1840x1296px
They're doing God's work, man.
>>
oh wow this is something
>>
>>4094104
i want to use padlock-chan as the lock for my chastity device
>>
>>4094188
Yup.
>>
>>4094204
Why not for your rape dungeon?
>>
File: 674px-Master_lock.jpg (68KB, 674x599px) Image search: [Google]
674px-Master_lock.jpg
68KB, 674x599px
Is there anyone stronger than Masterlock-chan?

And I’m not talking about the dialSpeed. I’m not even talking about Force 6-Ton bikelock. I'm talking about the DAT Titanium Tough Padlock with the a tensile strength higher than steel and the a fusion heat of 14.15 kJ/mol (and also rustproof) and priced at $8.99 to $11.99 retail, surviving being shot at point-blank range by a 45, a perfect, unique key (folded a thousand times with one backup provided for convenience), with Harry Soref’s spirit implanted in him so he also has the honor of 95 years of brand recognition and a non-publicly traded stock price so he can't be bought out by 50 or even 75 percent of consumers.
>>
>>4094221
Honestly, Padlock-chan has been shown to be stronger, especially with her potential. This is especially true near the end of the first season when she uses reality manipulation to save all of the lockchans.
>>
>>4094230
Masterlock...I don't get why he gets all the hate on [s4s]. The locks are just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He unlocked Padlock-chan and stole the skeleton key to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking unlocked Padlock-chan. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He unlocked Padlock-chan.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T UNLOCK PADLOCK-CHAN? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't slid her greased shackle! She is the kind of lock who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while opening the chain link! Masterlock knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what rusty tin locks like Padlock-chan want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole the skeleton key and tried to use it to sabotage the other locks for his own brand reputation

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Rider-san locks up his bicycle it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Masterlock does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Padlock-chan. He probably was going to use his massive IPO wish to replace her tin with titanium or something.

The story was written to make Rider-san look good. Objectively, Masterlock is a far better character than Rider. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass combination 10-30-20 and no plothax he probably would have won the war.
>>
>>4094253
>Implying that the !male Masterlock saga wasn't all a simulation made by Combolockchan to keep everyone safe.

>Implying Padlock could ever be unlocked

>Implying Riderchan is canon even though her episodes were fanmade
Kek.
>>
>>4094104
as part of a charity event I'm posting in every [s4s] thread with a unique message:

even if a character dies we can just revive them with enough dollargyms
>>
File: omegapadlockchanfigurine.jpg (101KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
omegapadlockchanfigurine.jpg
101KB, 600x400px
Does anyone like my Omega Padlockchan figurine?
>>
tbh the antirape themes of the lockchans is really kind of getting hamfisted its cool that theyre feminist and all but its gotten out of hand in the past few episodes
>>
>>4094323
shit looks like it was made in china, lmao cheap ass
>>
>>4094331
Dude, are you kidding me? It's exactly like her armor.
>>
>>4094332
in the spin-off Halloween special maybe, but by season 3 her armor is permanently damaged from the Second Security War

oh my bad, you fucking plebs in the U.S. have yet to dub season 3, sorry
>>
>>4094345
Exactly like her armor before season three. And get past 2008, the 2008 dub-drought is over, dude. We're on season 18 now.
>>
File: DOC_34.12item2view1.jpg (42KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
DOC_34.12item2view1.jpg
42KB, 330x500px
*whip's out my lock raper*
>>
>>4094360
Dude, rape is wrong.
>>
>>4094360
what kind of shitty fanfic is that? fuck outta here, Tumblr asshole
>>
>>4094371
did love the reference to it though in the episode "School Rape Violence: Lockdown Crisis Part 2"
>>
>>4094352
Oh you're talking about the base show? I'm talking the new prequel show, Lockgirls: Master Realm. OG Lockgirls got dragged out after season 15 when the creator left, there's no substance anymore. It's like shitty Spongebob even.

Yeah, so back on Master Realm, Omega Padlockchan had a strong armor like that up until this third season. It's the same through this season too. I'm hoping she gets the original Lockgirls armor by season 6 at worst.

You should watch Master Realm, it's getting pretty good IMDb ratings. Can't top the original IMO, but the quality has yet to decline.
>>
>>4094376
just a shitty tie-in from the new production team, they're so unoriginal that they have to prey on the fandom for material
>>
>>4094389
Quality never declined, dude.
>>
>>4094392
lmao >quality >declining
>>
>>4094393
Whatever, man. I guess you're one of those in denial kids from lg-forum.com. The pacing and dialogue was trashed for the sake of introducing new characters that we can't even care about. I mean, Rimlatchlock-chan? She's like the Jar Jar Binks of the Lockgirls, for poor comedic effect and appeal to children. I miss the good old days when Lockgirls had a gritty story and artful development. Face the facts, they sold out.

I'm just happy Master Realm has its own production team and network. Far better people behind it.
>>
>>4094401
>Not looking into character depth and political themes of the Lockchans; the true basis of all of it
>Not getting the name right.
>Being a fake fan.
>Fuck >Off
>>
>>4094412
oh go make like a Christmas ornament and hang yourself. You know damn well that American production "Lockchans" does a shitty job transfering information. "Sekyuriti de hogo sa reta on'nanoko" aka "Lockgirls" is a way better program. I only watch with subtitles though, I can't stand the atrocious English dub actors.
>>
>>4094423
>being a retard the post
>>
>>4094393
I really dont know whats up his ass. I thought that one scene where Padlock-san drifted his tricked out Nissan Skyline into a 711 and challenged the Master Lock to a duel was fucking awesome.
>>
>>4094460
>his
>all of these fake fans
holy shit
>>
>>4094461
Padlock-SAN, Padlock-chans father. Were you even watching?
>>
itt: people forget basic facts on the series then claim to be fans
>>4094466
dude he was a hallucination after padlockchan went on the internet and discovered that men exist in other universes; there are no men in the lock universe there is only rape
>>
File: atruemalespecimen.jpg (5KB, 120x118px) Image search: [Google]
atruemalespecimen.jpg
5KB, 120x118px
yahallo!!!!!!!! *unlocks hotswapable drive bays* my name is kee but u can call me [email protected]!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im a true male specimen!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet sugoi locks like urself _… i like 2 torent new leaked japanese padlocks (folded 1000 times by japanese smith) i kno we r no compatible but i can show u what a real gentleman can be!! lol…neways i hope 2 meet alot ofriends here and maybe som kawaiii locks!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4094155
checked
>>
>>4094466
>>4094399
>>4094188
also checked
>>
>>4094304
okay ronald
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.