[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hey guys it's me Filmbro from the [s4s] Radio! I wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: S4SFILMFEST.jpg (491KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
S4SFILMFEST.jpg
491KB, 2048x1366px
So hey guys it's me Filmbro from the [s4s] Radio! I wanted to check up on which of you guys wanted to make a new film festival for all of [s4s]! I hope you all have a nice night and/or day [s4s]!
>>
>>4093859
I might
>>
Jameson here. I'll be making an internet page for the Film Festival on esfores.com. Any ideas or requests for that page?
>>
>>4093872
We should start with some rules for submission. Want to do a google doc or something?
>>
>>4093877
Nice dubs
>>
>>4093877
I was thinking a wicked awesome internet page. Give me what you'd like it to say, and I'll sprinkle it with awesome.
>>
reporting in
>>
>>4093859
please no it's always garbage you're all untalented idiots don't bother thanks
>>
>>4093888
and even nicer trips

good things come to good figs
>>
>>4093888
>888
nice
impress
>>
>>4093899
Mean dubs
>>
>>4093890
Ah alright, I got you fam

Welcome to the s4s Film Festival!

We're a group of random dudes from the Internet, making films for an anonymous imageboard. Have fun with some buds (or paid actors), start shooting some cool video, and submit it to this website (hopefully Jameson can do something like that idk). You can always ask Jameson or Me (Filmbro) if you have any questions!
>>
>>4093900
nice dubs complimenting nice trips, complimenting nice dubs
>>
Bumpity
>>
one friendly good night bump for the film festival :^)
>>
There is a cute south Korean couple on twitch creative that cook, eat and talk. It's weird compelling and strangely memorizing. The can speak English sort of. I bet they would be happy to contribute and would add an interesting layer to any film project.
>>
>>4094126
That would be kind of interesting, but for this I'm thinking for something like that it would be more for use as part of a video.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.