[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello s4s, i escaped from /b/ looking a safe intelectual place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: WJQ3npO.jpg (354KB, 1125x1083px) Image search: [Google]
WJQ3npO.jpg
354KB, 1125x1083px
Hello s4s, i escaped from /b/ looking a safe intelectual place without men with tits and loli draws.
>>
>>4050617
>without men with tits.
You came to the wrong neighborhood, mother fucker!
>>
File: Grapes.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Grapes.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>4050617
Welcome ot /S4S/! feel at home on this WONDERFUL home :)

May invite you to look at the picture to my left?
This meme is called "Grapes.jpg" and its a meme so amazing that even the most ancient and famous oldfigs bow to it, they respect it, because they know its true meaing...
And you should respect it to, in [s4s] well bow to master "Grapes.jpg" and everyday regularly pray to him diary every day. if you can accept "Grapes.jpg" as your master then you cna post in [s4s] otherwahyse you may hve stepped into the wrong board and I would I would advise you to redirrect you to other boards that do not requasre you to renverate "Grapes.jpg" or any other kkind of deity :)

Thansk for coming here and I hope you will have a great timde revering and pray and loving our master "Grapes.jpg!!"

check em

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-16-18.png (198KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-16-18.png
198KB, 540x960px
>>4050623
Im better here
>>
>>4050633
>dubs

grapes
>>
>>4050617
>safe intelectual place without men with tits
Here at [s4s], there are no men with tits. Only girls with dicks :^)
>>
>>4050666
whoah calm down satan
>>
>>4050666
Satan trips
>>
>>4050648
the thing that strikes me about traps is they have a cartoonish view of womanhood, which is mostly centered around wearing garish clothing.
a girl still looks like a girl in man cut pants with the low crotch and everything, she just looks silly. why won't traps accept that they just look silly?
>>
>>4050688
1. Check ed
2. But every faggot of /b/ thinks that they are girls with dicks. So that way isn't gay in their minds
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.