[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It’s all too easy to forget how good we have it this time of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
It’s all too easy to forget how good we have it this time of year.

I try not to brag about my charitable efforts like many others do, but if speaking up can help make a difference then I must do it.

This Christmas there will be underprivileged children living in absolute meme poverty in some of the slowest internet regions of earth.
They will be forced to interact with family and friends and only able to make jokes through crude hand gestures and eye contact.
In these places internet is often unavailable or is strictly rationed so that only the corrupt elite are able to enjoy memes.

I have printed over 90 pages of the hottest memes of 2015 and I will be sending them to these underprivileged children - I encourage you all to do the same.

Merry Christmas.
>>
>>4024640
>dumb frogs
You fucked up
>>
>>4024644
Check my googuligy sir, that is a page of the dankest memes of 2015.

In reality these children would be happy with old, stale memes but I hope that by providing them with some of the dankest memes their futures will glow brighter.
>>
>>4024646
the url clearly says "hottest new meme"
who are you trying to fool
>>
>>4024644
>44
nice
>>
Can you send me some of those crispy memes? I moved to Tasmania and the internet here isn't compatible with most newer memes.
>>
>>4024666
well tripled
>>
File: epic.jpg (37KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
37KB, 500x382px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.