[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

merry christmas esforest!!!1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 20151222_194041.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_194041.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
hello everyone and welcome to my blog! today i am showing u fud i eeted! i couldn't take any good images in kitchen cuz the sun is down also the light above the stove is burnt out (ffs!!) and i was waiting for someone to get here to bring me milk, i was out OK.
is sausage stuffed tortelloni (i didn't make it's from store bought) with a cream sauce and snow peas and lima beans. really quick and easy!
and yea i haven't been doing many elaborate cooking projects recently so i'm posting this just to make a thread lol....... xD
please upboat and subscribe!
i'm gonna tell u how to do the sauce. tomato sauce is good w/ these too also normally it's just cheese in them which is good too i bought cuz they were on clearance near the kroger deli area.
>>
>>4021616
fuck off
>>
File: 20151222_194031.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_194031.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
also salad!
btw i always eat the salad last after i've had the main thing, cuz usually that's better hot and u can make the salad in advance by a few minutes
>>
hey LoLo what do you think of the new Calvin-approved meme, cat xD?
>>
i was expecting a gingerbread house

MILDLY disappointed tbh

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4021616
tortellini impossible I dont understan how it was don b4 industrial machine were round
>>
File: LoLo_BTFO.png (330KB, 1350x518px) Image search: [Google]
LoLo_BTFO.png
330KB, 1350x518px
>>
>>4021616
How the fugg wud you eet when theres spooky fucks looking at your abyss
>>
File: 20151222_192110.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_192110.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>4021624
hey babe don't be rude pls no bully ;__;

right so for the sauce i used butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk and white pepper and nutmeg.
grated hard cheese and plain yogurt go well in these kinda sauces also (i think yogurt helps the cream cheese emulsify too, but i need to get more so i skipped it :/ )
anywho, melt about equal parts butter and cream cheese in a pan over low heat and stir often. the cheese is gonna have a grainy curdled appearance at first but try and break it up as much as possible by stirring often. also don't let the butter bubble, keep the heat low..
then add ur other dairy such as sour cream, creme fraiche, yogurt, and u'll need milk or it will be too thick. remember when it cools it's gonna firm up a bit.
turn the heat up when u add the milk and stir well, then turn it down to a simmer and season to taste. u can grate some cheese into it if u'd like (good as a thickener) and i like white pepper and nutmeg, similar to bechamel with no roux.
also like any pasta sauce u can add some of the starchy water the pasta cooked in right at the end.

that's basically all, lol!

>>4021629
i think it's cat xD

>>4021633
>33
they roll out the sheets of pasta, and then shape it by hand to make the lip around the edge.
it's just an incredible amount of work... good dubs. also these are tortelloni which is the same thing just a bit bigger. -ini means little -oni means big
>>
>>4021630
hmm.. lol i don't have time to make something like that myself and nobody here would eat it... unless it was tiny. i've only seen those store made also. it'd be a ton of work to do at home and is more of a craft project than a dish imo...
this wasn't intended to be a christmas thread i'm just posting a weeknight meal.

sorry for boring thread ;_;
>>
>>4021616
Nice sixteens, LoLo. Nice fud, I wish I could eet it.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4021697
what do u just affirm memes now? nice meme, keep doin ur thing ill keep affirming ur meme. gosh dang so dumb
>>
>>4021697
good fortune, MFD! i didn't even notice those dubs, lol thanks for checking!

>>4021711
>11
good dubs but bby no bully ;_;
>>
one last save rave for anyone else who wants to see
>>
File: waddles3.jpg (33KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
waddles3.jpg
33KB, 500x373px
>>4021616
sticky bump
>>
>>4022873
piggy poster is nice.
>>
File: no.jpg (113KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
113KB, 850x315px
>>4023017
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.