[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rub my belly, onii-chan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: onii.jpg (599KB, 1300x1235px) Image search: [Google]
onii.jpg
599KB, 1300x1235px
Rub my belly, onii-chan.
>>
>>4021282
show me dat benis
i wanna see dat benis
>>
fart ass
>>
>>4021323
tokitsukaze indeed.
>>
>>4021319
she aint got one you frickin pole smoker
>>
>>4021319
Not all girls have dicks, you know
>>
>>4021382
That's racist.
>>
>>4021282
I dated a girl like this once... Like almost spot on looked different as she was a 3d but she said that exact sentence in that exact pose with that exact look on her face before
>>
>>4021391
Was she also that exact same 12 years old?
>>
>>4021395
No she was 17
>>
File: boatbenis.jpg (538KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
boatbenis.jpg
538KB, 1024x1280px
>>4021391
She called you onii-chan?
>>
>>4021401
...."in dog years"
>>
>>4021382
>Not all girls have dicks, you know

Prove it.
>>
>>4021410
And daddy and master and stupid and asshole and fatass and lots of other things she liked role play a lot sometimes she even called me mommy but she was most fond of daddy and onii-chan
>>
>>4021435
Did you like it? And how was she when you weren't banging?
>>
File: 1ce2dce1471ef0350985b1490b231515.jpg (409KB, 727x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1ce2dce1471ef0350985b1490b231515.jpg
409KB, 727x1004px
>>4021435
Wow, you must be some kind of pervert who gets off to all those sick things.
>>
>>4021421
No she was one of those furries. She thought she was a lion or what ever. I was dating her for 6 months before she told me she was a fur. But by that point I had grown attached to her and the sex was REALLY good and she had an amazing body. Kinda a butherface you know
>>
>>4021443
If you don't mind my asking, what made you decide to break up? Sorry if it hurts too much to remember; you don't have to say anything if you don't want to.
>>
>>4021442
Probably I haven't felt the urge to have sex since me and her broke up. Almost desensitized to tits now too. I miss the intimacy of cuddling though.
>>
>>4021454
She asked for a second boyfriend for her 18th birthday. She proposed it as she would go on dates with him but come back to me at the end of the dates for sex and said the other guy was already okay with the arrangement. I told her the other guy obviously loved her more cause I would never be okay with that. And I shoved her out the door. She stood out there crying for less than 30 seconds and left
>>
>>4021467
hate to say it bro but you made the right choice. open relationships aren't good
>>
>>4021479
I know I made the right choice. Just wish she never asked me to make it
>>
>>4021501
that's really deep
>>
>>4021505
It was 5 years ago. Like I said what I miss most is the cuddling
>>
>>4021391
hot
>>
Not a single dub was gotten in this fail thread
>>
>>4021557
well, cry me two rivers (one from each eye)
>>
>>4021560
Not until someone gets a dub. Otherwise this is just shit posting and or circle jerking
>>
dub
>>
check my dubs
>>
>>4021848
>>4021819
neither of these are dubs lieing posters
>>
>>4021282
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting the name of your favorite anime character? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
>>
>>4021911
I'm sorry, do you think these are doubles? Just posting a number where the two last digits are the same? That's doubles? That's your idea of a GET? Don't make me check (in respect of you, and also of your doubles). There's nothing more to proper posting than doubles and I for one, am relieved that this site, once known for its repeating numerals, has once again risen to the challenge.

Doubles requires a certain luck that you evidently possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, GETting and even posting a picture of Bateman... and here you are, making the exact a fresh new GET with finely aged copypasta, with no image, for what is probably the first time ever. Did you think you'd GET it? You did: you're just a lucky poster. That same lucky poster who trained persistently to be ready for THE BIG GET back in '13, who prepared to meme like he'd never meme'd before on Nov 1 AND Apr 24, and who never worried that some silly rudefigs weren't getting his deep, multi-layer irony. You're clever, and you're a champion of the board who always put in the effort.

That's why you got the GET back then. That's why I'm checking you're dubs now. You're on-point, a wise leader who knows that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the right thing at the right time. That's why all of us on [s4s] are your friends, and always will be.
>>
>>4021911
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting the name of your favorite anime character? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.