[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i post the same things over and over and that's why its funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1448387825342.jpg (104KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448387825342.jpg
104KB, 854x480px
i post the same things over and over and that's why its funny
>>
lol
my captcha was oranges and i selected a lime
>>
File: classy lizard.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
classy lizard.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
you just revealed the prime humor directive of /s4s/ but that's none of my business
>>
>>4016172
D E V I O U S
>>
>>4016168
Nice.
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold..................
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold..................
>>
File: 1428789707168.jpg (96KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428789707168.jpg
96KB, 854x480px
my "MFW" reaction when I make le post's and their're literally (figuratively) sugoically, kawaiically epic
>>
>>4016168
classic Yuji Sakai thread
>>
>>4016168
it is indeed very funny and my sides are in outer space right now because of how hard I'm hillarious'ing out loud lol
>>
>>4016168
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 327x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 327x281px
>>4016168
I had an eidetic memory as a kid its still my go to corner of my mind when I hear "you think differently than normal most people" but Yuji, I remember lots of your posts, most people just use the archive it humours me to think from your point of view (POV) and evaluate your post choice, time and effort against any gain or satisfaction that's apparent or plausible to me. Im not saying I have the full picture but on the few boards I see your posts I often wonder what posts and what boards you post on as anonymous and I hope from the bottom of my heart that's where you find self worth and satisfaction from posting on le Internet. but at least your not the looser impersonating your namefig lol

If anybody can truly absorb anything from these lines and feel the motivation to change for the better; this is all I have to say: what's stopping you from being the best part of you and hiding the rest?
Until that moment when your brain starts gasping for oxygen and you feel each function slowly slip away one by one, speech, movement and understanding will your last burning memory of being on the Internet be positive or negative?
The average 4chan addict is isolated, alone, with normally only one source of solace to turn to. The absolute worst in my option imo is the poster who gains satisfaction from being mean or cruel. But the are so many degrees of this from fapping, drugs, gore to constant research to stream line a goal or desire. so keep watching that good anime and let us know if you find a really good one

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4017034
>what's stopping you from being the best part of you and hiding the rest?
The lack of motivation. Besides, I don't even know what exactly is the best part of me. I cannot seem to find my purpose, or the will to define it.
>>
>>4017175
welp.. at least he's cognizant of his degeneracy
>>
>>4017177
>77
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i got from these dubs
>>
>>4017185
dunno duncare
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.