[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do. So I have to get a place to stay and I have a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What to do. So I have to get a place to stay and I have a few options. The first one is to move in with my friend and split the rent two ways. We get along great and he likes all the same lame sh*t I do like anime and dota. He got a job up here where I currently stay. The other option is move in with my cousin and her husband. They fight alot but she's ok and my inlaw likes the animes and smokes the devils lettuce. Eventually my brother is getting out of jail and I'm going to move him to this city I'm in so he wont know anyone and is less likely to get in trouble since he will only be able to nig it up with me and I dont nig hard. So should I try and get all of us to get one big ass house or go with my original plan and live with my irl friend. Although living with my cousin would be cheaper since they both work. Idk what to do esforce pls help.
>>
>>4010546
share a flat with youre waifu m8
>>
If you live with ur friend he won't be ur friend for long.
Move in with cousin for weed and incest

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4010546
Move in with your "friend" and fug each other's boypussies all day long
>>
>>4010549
Pls dont make me k*LL myself...
>>4010551
I've already lived with him when we where younger so that's not an issue. Plus I've also had sex with my cousin when we where both lolis so she's old news :))

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4010546
Rub ur b*lls untill you know
>>
Why so you need to move out anyways?
>>
>>4010566
Because I'm old af and dont want to live with my other cousin anymore (he's like ten years older than me so he feels more like an uncle ya'kno)

I've already taken my first steps toward becoming a self sufficient normie and moved out of my parents house...
>>
get rich fuck bitches
>>
>>4010619
My boss just gave me some advice. He said to never get married just fuck bitches, also that I should go to Alaska and become a gold miner or work on a fishing boat. Seriously thinking about it whoo
>>
File: Giygas_TV.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Giygas_TV.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>4010910
Do what your heart desires bubby :^)
I told myself a while ago to just do what makes you happy and f*ck the rules just fuggin do it or the regret will eat away and ur animeme soul, that's why I left so many jobs and just started studying, can being a slave to the cogs that run the system makes my pantsu dry up like a puddle on a sunny day, so yeah do whatever the fug makes u happy and screw the rules lmaoooo
>>
Whatever you do v-v I mean nodoka just know I will be an anime cheer leader cheering u on from the side lines, I believe in you, you can do whatever u want, I know it :^)
>>
>>4010910
>Alaska stereotypes
I hate you people.
>>
>>4010929
except it got you fuckin nowhere fast, whoops howd that happen
>>
>>4010933
thos dubs are like Moon
Bunny, beautiful.
>>
>>4011028
Why would you make such pretentious assumptions? I'm actually doing pretty well for myself
>>
>>4011042
Me too. Being single really helped me save some shekels.
>>
>>4011257
Maybe you could save money for deposit on a place, it feels good to get your own place and you can do what you want, I enjoy it at least, I guess people like to live with other people. But I like being able to do whatever the fug I want :)
>>
It may not feel like it but you have so many options :^)
>>
>>4010557
wow that's hot

>>4010546
the fighting couple devil lettuce thing
>>
>>4011304
hi lolo
>>
>>4011310
I'm not here !
>>
>>4011283
I could do that but I don't want to be poor.
>>4011304
They are the ones who asked me. Besides my friend I think wants to get a car first but I can talk him out of it.
>>
it is my lifes dream to cum on a jellyfish
>>
>>4011451
That's almost as funny as my lack of fine motor skills
>>
>>4011451
You'd be surprise
>>
>>4011451
Hey that's pretty cool
>>
>>4011451
Wow plea
>>
>>4011508
Se tell me more
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.