[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1431615672410.jpg (96KB, 344x570px) Image search: [Google]
1431615672410.jpg
96KB, 344x570px
new meme
>>
>>3989118
I don't understand this, could you explain it to me please?
>>
File: gottaloveit.jpg (18KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
gottaloveit.jpg
18KB, 220x294px
>>3989120
It's a forced meme by the same poster who's attempting to gain some form of self-importance by forcing a meme, in the following spoiler I will reveal the truth This photo of a hedgehog has been disseminated through esfores by the same poster as a forced meme, as it doesnt carry the same charm of cowe or walruse it is failing to catch wind on the board. Sage and hide these threads as even cowe threads are amusing, this forced is meme is garbage
>>
>>3989125
>It's a forced meme
thats good
>Sage and hide these threads
thats bad
>this forced is meme is garbage
wrong
>>
>>3989127
new mot, u are a very nice friend and probly the best dub checker on the bord tbh but come on this is not a nice or good meme :^{
>>
>>3989128
dude are you serious

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3989834
OP's hedgehog clearly is a member of the upper classes / the aristocracy and not in tune with the spirit of this board based around friendliness and equality
>>
>>3989845
no it's just a cosplay

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3989850
I'm so glad to see you are not banned forever. I love the anime hair meme

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3989850
>just a cosplay
then the hedgehog should re-apply as potential meme-material wearing a different kind of masquerade
>>
>>3989850
happy holidays Calvin!
>>
>>3989866
good doubles
>>
>>3989118
el rizo is a good meme. hi calvin and or kira! merry christmas! <3
>>
>>3989858
thanks i work very hard on it not really (¬‿¬)

>>3989861
check out these
>>3985093
>>3987425

>>3989866
>>3989958
you too

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3989125
>Sage and hide these threads
PSA: While anyone is free to put "sage" in the Options field (although I advice against it because it would have to replace the "fortune" that I highly recommend everyone to put there), please do so quietly. It is against the rules of the board to announce sageing.
Discussions about the practice of sageing and of the rules are allowed, just don't announce it when you've saged or reported a thread or post. I will definitely be reporting posts that go against the rules. You will not witness my works, because I will not announce them. I will, however, show my commitment to the rules, which I'm doing now. This is allowed, as long as I do it before the fact.

(So far no evil has occurred. I'm just making sure none will.)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: rizo_shoot_template.png (188KB, 1046x591px) Image search: [Google]
rizo_shoot_template.png
188KB, 1046x591px
>>
File: post dubs.jpg (33KB, 528x384px) Image search: [Google]
post dubs.jpg
33KB, 528x384px
>>3990066
>>3990122
>>
File: split.gif (1MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
split.gif
1MB, 700x700px
>>
>>3990142
>paying for a plebucation
>attending a peasaniversity
Nerd detected
>>
Forced memes are memes just like you and me. Whether you put your time and effort into making a good quality meme or you put it in relentless spamming of a low quality meme is a matter of choice.
I for one does not condemn memes judged solely on the amount of different posters dedicating threads to it. More so do I value the heart and essence of the meme and judge it for what it really is: A meme created with care and funposting in mind.
I welcome this meme with my arms wide open and I hope you all will do the same.

Except for anime lol
>>
>>3990161
wow this has so low fps
my pc can do 60fps in all modern AAA games (except console ports obviously)
consoles are not just holding us back, we're actually regressing because of them
>>
File: oyea.png (10KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
oyea.png
10KB, 228x228px
o yea? o rIy? is that so?
>>
>>3990179
>anime
ani me
any me
any meme
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.