[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got to keep a little pocket sized anime girl with you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: almondbird.webm (798KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
almondbird.webm
798KB, 426x426px
If you got to keep a little pocket sized anime girl with you and carry her around like roofus the naked molerat who would it be
Also, if you want, they can speak english and tell you they love you and stuff ^~^
But you have to feed it and take care of it like any other pet
I would choose a tiny little Yui from Yuru Yuri haha
>>
File: 1448392671282.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448392671282.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>3969641
Brat tbh
You got shit taste nigger
>>
>>3969642
yeah i want a little cock roach like sakurako everywhere i go
yui is chill
>>
>>3969641

I'd want an anime that wouldn't be sad because she misses all her anime friends. I mean, it would be nice to have a pocket anime, but I don't want her to have to give up everything she cares about just to live in my pocket.

Is there an anime that would actually enjoy this kind of life?
>>
>>3969661
what if when you take her she immediately falls in love with your pockets
>>
>>3969662

Well then I think I would pick Holo because she's a wise wolf and seems like a fun lady. I would feed her apples and she could run around my backyard as a tiny wolf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.