[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no yui hirasawa bodypillow >tfw can´t order one because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>tfw no yui hirasawa bodypillow
>tfw can´t order one because still living with parents

why live
>>
>>3965856
go back to >>>/a/
>>
>>3965856
>tfw can´t order one because still living with parents

why? do they block all websites where you can order one?
Do they check your mail without permission?
Are they buring all weeb stuff you own?
None of this should apply to you if you aren't underage
>>
>>3965856
who are you quoting?
>>
>>3965856
do your parents know you browse 4chan?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 419x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 419x208px
>>3965864
>>3965856
who are you quoting?
>>
>>3965864
they would see me as a creep and disown me

>>3965872
no, they dont care
>>
>>3965876
>no, they dont care
ah i see, so you aren't used to hiding you're stuff
>>
>>3965876
>having to choose between conditional love of your parents and your chinese cartoon waifu who always loves you and that you can hug in bed
whew what a hard life
I guess you never leave your parent's house and keep pretending you're somebody you are not :v)
>>
>>3965891
who are you quoting?
>>
i also want a body pillow tbh
>>
File: 1446929838384.jpg (32KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446929838384.jpg
32KB, 385x385px
>tfw your parents bought you a tomoko headpillow
>>
>>3965856
>>3965864
>>3965891
>>3965903
Whom are you supposed to be quoting?
>>
>>3965856
>tfw no Filthy Frank bodypillow
>tfw can't order one because everyone else I live with is a normie

why live?
LINK TO IMAGE: https://www.funnyjunk.com/Winnie+the+poo+conspiracy+theory/youtube/5490007/2 I don't have the lack of dignity to actually download the image
>>
>>3965908
>funnyjunk
>>
>>3965856
>tfw no Narancia Ghirga bodypillow

Please, JoJo fanbase, I just want to hug a trap who can't into third grade math.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.