[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sobriety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Sobriety thread where we discuss how great it is to be sober and not a loser.

Topic of discussion is abstinence and self-control. Pic related isn't a good example.
>>
okay so what
can we smoke dank weed here
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (47KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
47KB, 396x386px
Day 2 no soda pop and I feel like a brand new person. *snck* Brand. Like brand of soda pop lol?
>>
>>3936280
Read the thread before you post in it. If you want good karma you have to try to offer up interesting insights on the topic at hand.

I just submitted a request for your post to be deleted as it's not good karma and -1 votes.
>>
overrated tbh
>>
NOTE THAT IT WOULD ALSO BE CONDUCIVE TO DISCUSSION IF YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TO ITT

Not doing so might result in confusion and a lack of cohesion. Posts without ITT in the namefield might be mistaken for posts in another thread.

>>3936283
Good post but please see above.
>>
>>3936275

So, this is r9k now?
>>
abstinence is dumb
yolo fam :)
>>
>>3936295
I'M GLAD YOU DELETED ME OFF OF STEAM BECAUSE YOU'RE A BAD EXAMPLE

Please exit the thread.
>>
File: 2ndet-Imgur.gif (497KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
2ndet-Imgur.gif
497KB, 300x205px
Why would you want to live your only life with a damaged brain? This is why you're stupid people.

Pic related is you doing drugs.
>>
>>3936307
what if you are brane is already damaged? why would you want to experience that sober
>>
This is what happens to the addicts. It's not a joke. You won't realize this until it's too late.
>>
File: avoid_water.png (341KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
avoid_water.png
341KB, 1000x1141px
>>3936283
>>
>>3936319
tasty
>>
>>3936322
nice dublel bby but pls stop spreadan propaganda
>>
>>3936318
If your brain is damaged then you need help and should avoid further degradation of its functioning.

>>3936322
This is double.

>>3936323
Thanks for following the rules. It's not tasty however. You're misinterpreting it in a way only someone in denial of their problems would.
>>
>>3936336
this is sobriety thread, right?
i wouldn't be here if i wasn't sober, now, would i
from the perspective of a completely non-intoxicated individual i am tellin u
sobriety a poop
>>
>>3936275
god tier bait
>>
>>3936346
I don't think you understand the subject if you portray it as fecal matter. This isn't the case from a purely objective standpoint. People can function on a much higher level while sober than they ever would be able to if they were lacking said sobriety. You can see this empirically verified with tests done on subjects during both states.

I suggest you use google to further your knowledge on this subject and then post back on this thread.
>>
>>3936359
how about i use ur mom to further my knowledge on human responses to various liquids
>>
File: 00227.jpg (22KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
00227.jpg
22KB, 460x344px
I haven't smoked snorted or popped a thing in nearly two years. Sobriety is shit.
>>
>>3936363
This is rude and uncalled for. Would you want to do that to a corpse buried in a casket? Because that's what my mother is. She's a corpse buried in a casket, and you're saying you want to test "liquids" (semen) on her. This is plain rude.
>>
>>3936368
>Would you want to do that to a corpse buried in a casket?
not to be edgy, but that might actually be interesting
>>3936368
>you're saying you want to test "liquids" (semen)
wew fam, wasn't me who came up with such terriblel interpretation
>>
>>3936368
yuji 2.0
>>
File: green-tea1.jpg (50KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
green-tea1.jpg
50KB, 849x565px
Water is a drug and should be avoided imo. Only drink the best beverage, green tea tbh.
>>
>>3936385
In some religions drinking green tea is seen as walking a perilously thin line between enjoying a beverage and full blown drug abuse as the caffeine is known to be a mind-altering substance and may even separate you from God's grace.

Please don't discuss the usage of caffeinated products in a positive light. This would be too dangerous of a lie for some of our more impressionable users to read.

>>3936372
I am done with this morbid conversation. I'm going to bed. Don't overdose while I'm gone.
>>
File: holocaust exposed when.jpg (95KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust exposed when.jpg
95KB, 640x613px
Holocaust didn't happen buds.
>>
>>3936394
>Don't overdose while I'm gone.
youre not the boss of me now
>>
File: auto-9gag-1454268.jpg (68KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
auto-9gag-1454268.jpg
68KB, 600x513px
>>3936394
I'm sure that's true and all but water will f*gging kill u, please reconsider and drink green tea.
>>
>>3936409
bby water is exceptional. more so than green tea tbh
>>
>>3936413
tbh im trippin on water rite the hecckkk now
is good shhitt
ggood shiitt
>>
>>3936420
whoaaa broo i kno what u mean this waters totally tubular my buddys got some of that schweet p.spring we tryin next week bout to get FUBARBED, u feel me
>>
>>3936275
i am admittedly not very skilled at this meme ;__;
probably most of my low quality posting can be attributed to this.
>>
>>3936788
Those dubs are not low quality, LoLo, and your big boobs are not either.
>>
>>3936275
Can I drink lemon juice?
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE
>>
>>3936792
no they deffly are
>>
>>3936366
>>3936844
clarity of mind has enabled me to check these missed dubs. thank you {s4s}.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.