[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The SKARCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: skarch.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
skarch.gif
2MB, 500x230px
Hello [s4s], how long do you think you would last in the skarch?
>>
>>3888535
Dr. Pavel, I'm SKARCH
>>
>>3888535
I could last longer than you.
>>
>>3888543
rude tbh
>>
>>3888535
What exactly is the skarch?
>>
>>3888549
Some say it is a alternate timeline where the bomb in Gotham went off causing the creation of the skarch. I personally believe that at one point, hundreds of thousands of redditors and hotheads met in order to discuss how to destroy Baneposting. However, the combined heat of their heads created a mini supernova effect on earth creating what we know as the skarch. Now, the skarch is inhabited by the hotheads who have now gone crazy and attack anyone on sight.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 189x267px
>>3888562

damn son where did you find this?
>>
File: ses98.gif (419KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
ses98.gif
419KB, 675x530px
>>
File: hes bringing friends.png (545KB, 1284x534px) Image search: [Google]
hes bringing friends.png
545KB, 1284x534px
>>3888566
I made it myself

Here is an overview
this is not done by me btw

The Bravo Nolan Cinematic Universe consists of The Dark Knight trilogy, Interstellar, London has Fallen, the Scorch Trials and the yet to be released game Quantum Break.
After The Dark Knight Trilogy, CIA realizes he's an immortal being (which is what the I stands for) and roams Earth.
Pavel survives his neck snapping, goes mad and is the villain of London has Fallen.
Masketta Man has his personality downloaded into CASE, who helps McConaughey and TARS in Interstellar, after they leave Earth, the events of the Maze Runner happens.
The still immortal CIA steals technology from the future and travels back in time which causes a split reality in which Quantum Break occurs.

Nice dubs
>>
>>3888580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AsOdX7NcJs

Forgot to link trailer.
>>
>>3888580
always knew there was something fishy bout Pavel tbh
>>
File: 1446349750862.jpg (18KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1446349750862.jpg
18KB, 400x289px
>>3888589
That overview also forgets to mention that after the events of American Psycho, Patrick Bateman decided to fight against crime instead turning himself into Batman. The reason we know Bateman is Batman is because when you drop the 'e' from Bateman you get Batman.
>>
this is a really deep storyline and is better than the actual movies to be honest
>>
>>3888604
if you take Batman and add an 'e' it becomes Batmane
>>
>>3888611

thought provoking dubs

also if you trade the "t" in Bateman for "d" (as in dubs) you get bademan
>>
He's got a sweet tooth for Tasty Kake Krimpets
>>
>>3888617
they're the dankest snack cake of all time
>>
The skarch rises
>>
>>3888604
What happened with Paul Allen, because he's supposed to be the Joker in Suicide Squad even though Bateman killed him?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.