[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want u 2 fug me u

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 4532frttt.jpg (107KB, 1125x637px) Image search: [Google]
4532frttt.jpg
107KB, 1125x637px
i want u 2 fug me u
>>
>>3878598
careful you might trigger waimocwow
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 536x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 536x960px
Waitmycow?
>>
File: cate.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cate.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>3878598
>>3878719
>>3879156
nope.
cate.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 311x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 311x427px
>>3879390
Blag cade
>>
>>3879663
I would like to make a formal request to stop calling cats "cade"
Not because it's not a meme, but because every use of it further inflates the ego of an incredibly insufferable poster.
If his ego is inflated enough I fear he will think that we actually like him and start badposting walls of unreadable text about how great he is again.
Please do not catalyze such a sharp drop in board quality.
Thank you for reading.
>>
>>3879666
amazing triples
>>
>>3879666
aint gna happen dont worry i kno its cause the word cade kicks butt and doesnt rly hafta do with me anymore also i made dank papes and the youd be suprise spoiler image you braindead little shit-tard. talk about insufferable posters you're literally garbage bro step up yo game actually nvm just give the hell up
>>
>>3879672
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>3879672
A N G R Y
N
G
R
Y
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 604x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 604x1350px
>>3879675
srsly your legacy is shit.
a stank-ass turdstain on the board.

AND YA KNOW IT
>>
>>3879683
Let me tell you something about memes on s4s, something that everyone else figures out the first time their memes fall flat. Ready? Here it is:

When someone tries out a new meme and it falls so flat that it doesn't even justify spamming it just because it's fun to shitpost, they STOP POSTING IT. They STOP, and they NEVER post it again. They get the hint. A lot of the images in my download folder are memes that I tried to have fun with but nobody liked. Your meme is bad. Nobody gets any enjoyment out of it, it can't be applied anywhere, there's no room for variety and there's no humor in seeing it over and over because it lacks a key element of absurdity. It makes people uncomfortable because we can all tell that some unfortunate person who may very well have autism saw this "cade" version of a cat he jacked off to when he was 13 and liked it so much that he decided to spam it on a board full of people he assumes are as unaware of what's going on as he is.

It's so vilified that in every single thread people are calling you out for this shit. Most people aren't furries. Believe it or not, s4s probably has the most well-adjusted, neurotypical users on 4chan. We just like to be silly, and your meme isn't silly.

I'm not saying you're a bad person or there's necessarily anything wrong with you and I don't want to make you feel bad, but people have been so nice to you (this is nice board) and you just can't take a hint. Even swaglord said he doesn't care for the meme.

Want to post furry threads? there's plenty of them on /b/.

You're free to post whatever you want tbph tho fam so if you want to keep spamming this shit to spite us go ahead. If you want to try some different memes though that you don't spam when nobody likes it we'd all be super down with that too - plus, nobody has to know it's you :^)
>>
>>3879683
You express your feelings so passionately. We appreciate your honesty, but remember to temper your tone to provide positive discource
>>
Hehe I'm not reading that :-)
>>
>>3879703
it caught on pretty early kiddo lmoa 5k+ archive entries learn 2 respect it
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 332x443px
>>3879703
I'd better commit sudoku
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1000x667px
Morgen
>>
>>3879666
>catalyze
>cat
lol I see what you did there, nice trips btw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.