[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One fine day with a nice and a board a meme was born and it caused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 23

File: nice.png (55KB, 614x311px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
55KB, 614x311px
One fine day with a nice and a board
a meme was born and it caused a little stir
no bad words
and no dumb frogs
just a nice and a board and a little niceboard

niceboard
niceboard
alone in the world was a little niceboard

out on the posts or back in cowe
all kinds of frogposters putting niceboard down
gotta rise above it
gotta try to get along
gotta meme together
gotta sing this song

niceboard
niceboard

niceboard
niceboard
>>
sticky this
>>
>>3874484
this tbh
>>
epic, simply epic
>>
>>3873922 tho tbh smh
>>
pls stick
>>
>>3874544

nice doubles

T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Beautiful op
>>
>>3875340
board
>>
>>3875386
little
>>
>>3875390

stick
>>
PLEASE STICKY
L
E
A
S
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
sticky this g l o r i o u s thread,good job OP btw
>>
File: NICE.png (807KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.png
807KB, 1024x1010px
>>
File: amazed dubs.jpg (183KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
amazed dubs.jpg
183KB, 816x816px
thank you mods
>>3876466
good double
>>
I cum on keyboard this thread is sticky now
>>
File: download (1).jpg (20KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
20KB, 450x350px
>>
File: s4sdog.jpg (108KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s4sdog.jpg
108KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>3876531
hehe it is funny cuz green bugs bunny always REKT'ed cadedoge
>>
>>3876538
catedoge would always win in the end tho
>>
File: nicefrog.jpg (193KB, 530x507px) Image search: [Google]
nicefrog.jpg
193KB, 530x507px
This is a nice board
>>
File: shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg (22KB, 427x340px) Image search: [Google]
shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg
22KB, 427x340px
>>3876579
>>
File: CAVALRY.png (310KB, 353x422px) Image search: [Google]
CAVALRY.png
310KB, 353x422px
>>3876579
:^)
>>
>>3876600

good double
>>
>>3876600
Check'd
>>
File: cool crusades guy.png (83KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
cool crusades guy.png
83KB, 234x342px
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Crusades Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Crusades Guy.
>>
>>3877258
this is literally an insult to csg
>>
>>3877281
agreed, dude.
>>
>>3877281
who?
>>
>>3877281
literally who?
>>
>>3877301
meme
>>3877305
meme
>>
>>3877301
>>3877305
Constructive solid geometry (CSG) (formerly called computational binary solid geometry) is a technique used in solid modeling. Constructive solid geometry allows a modeler to create a complex surface or object by using Boolean operators to combine objects.[1] Often CSG presents a model or surface that appears visually complex, but is actually little more than cleverly combined or decombined objects.[2]

In 3D computer graphics and CAD CSG is often used in procedural modeling. CSG can also be performed on polygonal meshes, and may or may not be procedural and/or parametric.

Contrast CSG with polygon mesh modeling and box modeling.
>>
>>3877313
Workings of CSG[edit]
The simplest solid objects used for the representation are called primitives. Typically they are the objects of simple shape: cuboids, cylinders, prisms, pyramids, spheres, cones.[1] The set of allowable primitives is limited by each software package. Some software packages allow CSG on curved objects while other packages do not.

It is said that an object is constructed from primitives by means of allowable operations, which are typically Boolean operations on sets: union, intersection and difference, as well as geometric transformations of those sets.[1]

A primitive can typically be described by a procedure which accepts some number of parameters; for example, a sphere may be described by the coordinates of its center point, along with a radius value. These primitives can be combined into compound objects using operations like these:

Union
Merger of two objects into one

Difference
Subtraction of one object from another

Intersection
Portion common to both objects
Combining these elementary operations, it is possible to build up objects with high complexity starting from simple ones.
>>
>>3877318
Applications of CSG[edit]
Constructive solid geometry has a number of practical uses. It is used in cases where simple geometric objects are desired,[citation needed] or where mathematical accuracy is important.[3] The Quake engine and Unreal engine both use this system, as does Hammer (the native Source engine level editor), and Torque Game Engine/Torque Game Engine Advanced. Nearly all engineering CAD packages use CSG. CSG is popular because a modeler can use a set of relatively simple objects to create very complicated geometry.[2] When CSG is procedural or parametric, the user can revise their complex geometry by changing the position of objects or by changing the Boolean operation used to combine those objects.

One of the advantages of CSG is that it can easily assure that objects are "solid" or water-tight if all of the primitive shapes are water-tight.[4] This can be important for some manufacturing or engineering computation applications. By comparison, when creating geometry based upon boundary representations, additional topological data is required, or consistency checks must be performed to assure that the given boundary description specifies a valid solid object.[1]

A convenient property of CSG shapes is that it is easy to classify arbitrary points as being either inside or outside the shape created by CSG. The point is simply classified against all the underlying primitives and the resulting boolean expression is evaluated.[5] This is a desirable quality for some applications such as ray tracing.[5]
>>
>>3877322
Applications with CSG support[edit]
Generic modelling languages and software[edit]
HyperFun
PLaSM - Programming Language of Solid Modeling
Ray-tracing and particle transport[edit]
PhotoRealistic RenderMan
POV-Ray
CAD[edit]
BRL-CAD
FreeCAD
OpenSCAD
Pro/Engineer
SolidWorks mechanical CAD suite
Vectorworks
AutoCAD
Gaming[edit]
GtkRadiant
Leadwerks Engine
Roblox Studio - Since 2014
UnrealEd
Valve Hammer Editor
Unity 3D (Edit mode and Real-time, requires using Asset Store Purchased plugins)
Others[edit]
3Delight
Blender (Blender is a surface mesh editor, but can do simple CSG using meta objects)
Clara.io
Feature Manipulation Engine
MCNP
SketchUp
Tinkercad A free, entry-level 3D modeling web app by AutoDesk
Babylon.js Web GL engine
>>
>>3877322

>TUTU

NICE.....DOUBLES (TO TWO'S)

LIKE THE LITTLE SKIRT THING

XD
>>
>>3877324
References[edit]
^ Jump up to: a b c d Foley, James D. (1996), "12.7 Constructive Solid Geometry", Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, Addison-Wesley Professional, pp. 557–558, ISBN 9780201848403.
^ Jump up to: a b Bloomenthal, Jules; Bajaj, Chandrajit (1997), "5.2.5 Intersection with CSG Trees", Introduction to Implicit Surfaces, Morgan Kaufmann, pp. 178–180, ISBN 9781558602335.
Jump up ^ Foley (1996), p. 559.
Jump up ^ van Rossen, Sander; Baranowski, Matthew (2011), "Real-time constructive solid geometry", in Ansari, Marwan, Game Development Tools, CRC Press, pp. 79–96, ISBN 9781439867723.
^ Jump up to: a b Glassner, Andrew S. (1989), An Introduction to Ray Tracing, Morgan Kaufmann, p. 80, ISBN 9780122861604.
External links[edit]
Leadwerks Software 'What is Constructive Solid Geometry?' - explanation of CSG definitions, equations, techniques, and uses.
Categories: Computer-aided design3D computer graphicsEuclidean solid geometry
>>
>>3877301
>>3877305
Coal seam gas (CSG) is a form of natural gas extracted from coal beds. In recent decades it has become an important source of energy in United States, Canada, Australia, and other countries.

The term refers to methane adsorbed into the solid matrix of the coal. It is called 'sweet gas' because of its lack of hydrogen sulfide. The presence of this gas is well known from its occurrence in underground coal mining, where it presents a serious safety risk. Coalbed methane is distinct from a typical sandstone or other conventional gas reservoir, as the methane is stored within the coal by a process called adsorption. The methane is in a near-liquid state, lining the inside of pores within the coal (called the matrix). The open fractures in the coal (called the cleats) can also contain free gas or can be saturated with water.

Unlike much natural gas from conventional reservoirs, coalbed methane contains very little heavier hydrocarbons such as propane or butane, and no natural-gas condensate. It often contains up to a few percent carbon dioxide.
>>
smh tbh fam cuck
>>
>>3874480
Pepe x nice board
>>
File: Silly Fun Frog.jpg (82KB, 388x391px) Image search: [Google]
Silly Fun Frog.jpg
82KB, 388x391px
Hello friends today I bring you my meme you see pepe is very old and needs a nap so here is new frog his name is Fun Frog he is a symbol to show we are fun here
>>
fam sjw tbh cuck smh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53WaK71sMM
And I said HEY WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF MEME
>>
File: k.jpg (10KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
10KB, 300x204px
>>
File: lord bateman12.png (123KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
lord bateman12.png
123KB, 250x320px
>>3876600
kek
>>
>>3876600
wew! wew, wew....wew....wewww...
>>
today's GET: >>>/m/13444444

wew
that's 6 fours
and that's wonderful :^)
>>
>>3874480
cant believe this was stickied smdh (the d stands for darn btw)
>>
>>3874480
/nice/
>>
ᵒᵐᵍ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᵍᵉᶰ ᶦˢ ᵗʳᵘᶫʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ
>>
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE
>>
>>3877472
Underrated post. Pepe needs a nap
>>
File: the problem op six animes.png (74KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
the problem op six animes.png
74KB, 750x752px
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
wew lad
>>
>>3876531
hotline miameme
>>
>>3878482
#fortune
>>
>>3878546
newfag

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 720x438px
>>3878548
Yeah! Way to show him! ^:)

:Fortune:
>>
File: 1415650525913.png (2MB, 1515x909px) Image search: [Google]
1415650525913.png
2MB, 1515x909px
>>3877322
nice dubs
thanks

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: nice.png (108KB, 445x384px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
108KB, 445x384px
nice
nice
nice nice
nice's got the board

nice's got the board the board the nice nice board
nice's got the board the nice nice board
(nice's got the board)
(nice's got the board

[needlessly impressive guitar riff]

(nice's got the board)
(nice's got the board

nice's got the board

nice's got the board

nice nice nice nice nice nice
nice board
>>
File: FB_IMG_1436191474913.jpg (41KB, 544x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436191474913.jpg
41KB, 544x640px
>>3878685
Git kukd
>>
yes op
>>
File: 5wij9z.png (483KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5wij9z.png
483KB, 640x480px
Nicely done.
>>
>>3877318
Tfw you have to do lots of this for a class
>>
hi OP i was wondering if your post could be any worse protip it cant
>>
>>3874480
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>3874480
What church cartoon is this
>>
>>3879446
ur mom lul XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X DX D
>>
>>3879500
Nice dubs but jokes on you my mom is fat and ugly like me
>>
isdfjnmyre3asfy8hplk3

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
I fucking loved that show.
Fucking nostalgia man.
>>
>>3880173
>lol I'm a 90s kid huehuehue 9gag hueheuhhe

Stfu. No your not special snowflake because you remember catdof ur focking faggot I always watch the show on my computer but it doesn't mean I'm fucking nostalgic it's just what I watch not fuckin pussy like u bitch

>inb4 who are you quoting

Bitch I said the green text to make implications don't fuckin do memes right now
>>
>>3880212
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
>>3880214
>this is nice board kek kek
No your not you have no balls
>>
>>3880219
who are you quoting?
>>
>>3880222
>I'm disregarding your implying and go meme
Suck a big one asswipe before I shit on you. Make a faggot sundae.

>inb4 who are you quoting
It's for implications faggots
>>
>>3880226
angry
>>
>>3880228
>lol u mad bro? TBH
Stop replying it's emabbarassing because how childish u are
>>
>>3880226

Unintelligible insults and consistent r00d language.

He must be under 18.

>>>/b&/
>>
>>3880233
>33
nice
>>
>>3880222

nice triple

>>3880233

mean double
>>
File: IMG_20151101_210012.jpg (43KB, 388x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151101_210012.jpg
43KB, 388x391px
NICE FROG
you're all beautiful and have very nice nipples.
>>
I came for the fortune

mon behbeh

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 450x600px
>>
fam
>>
>>3880212
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 525x700px
no no no
>>
>inb4 nanotechnology
>>
:^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^:
(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)
>>
tbh fam just fuck my shit up cuck
>>
File: 1443814162040.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443814162040.webm
1MB, 720x405px
>>3881155
nICE DUBLOS
>>
vocaroo pls
>>
tbh fam nigger
>>
bye sticky
>>
>>3881375
Thank you for bringing spark of light to my misreable existence.
>>
I cri errytiem ;-;
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.