[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone fucked an asian girl before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: KnlNucy.jpg (95KB, 875x875px) Image search: [Google]
KnlNucy.jpg
95KB, 875x875px
>>
Yeah, my first time. Then her dad came to pick her up 5 mins in.
>>
>>17117342
Needless to say, I don't work at that junior high anymore
>>
>>17117344
Why the hell did you do that?
>>
>>17117198
Yeah. Their dark nipples freak me out. It's not so bad on most, but ones with huge areolas look like they have two charred pepperonis on their tits.

WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME
>>
Angling yourself 90 degrees for proper penetrating is the difficult part
>>
>>17117351
What are you, a fag?
>>
I lived in Korea for four years - easiest and best looking girls across the board that you'll ever see. I guarantee it.
>>
High test Half-Japanese girl who dressed like sexy latina. Absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't even handle her. She had so much more experience and a much higher sex drive. Broke up after a month. Also dated a Vietnamese girl I could have had sex with, just barely missed a 3 some with a guy and his incredibly sexy Japanese exchange student girlfriend (he said no and later regretted it, stating so in a text to me). Met a curvy but proportional thick girl of east asian descent, probably Vietnamese as well, unclear. Dreadlocks and phases of the moon tattoo'd across her chest. She played hard to get but we did everything before the night was out and again in the morning. Honestly, while Asian girls are exotic looking they aren't any different from any other women.
>>
Yeah... very good fucking.. I did two girls from the Phillipines who were working as au pairs in my country.

Nice and small build girls.. very wild sex!
>>
>>17117370
holy fuck it's northernlion
>>
>>17117370
>
>>
Is there a difference between how girls from different races smell like? Describe.
>>
>>17117381
>just barely missed a 3 some with a guy and his incredibly sexy Japanese exchange student girlfriend
Unless you're female, that's not a threesome. Threesome is MFF, no exception.
>>
>>17117641

He was cut from marble, a greek god. I can make exceptions for the truly beautiful.
>>
>>17117417
HEY EVERYBODY
>>
>>17117641
> faggot detected
>>
Dated a Filipina. She was really hot, Used to do import car show modelling back in the day and her face and curves showed it. I met her after she'd been divorced and 2 kids. Really great personality and was super laid back and chill. . . . until we got into bed and it was like a light switch was flipped. The most outrageous moans and screams and "fuck me" sounds came out of her mouth. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, She was rediculous, and it was well beyond the point of being hot. total turn off. Didn't call her back.
>>
>>17117693
>calls the person who doesn't want another dick in the situation a fag
Don't you have a musclegirl closet homo thread to post in?
>>
File: japanese tit bleaching.gif (149KB, 696x647px) Image search: [Google]
japanese tit bleaching.gif
149KB, 696x647px
>>17117351
>>17117351
non-whites are not very attractive
>>
>>17117370
this is obvious trolling
>>
I was stationed in Japan for 2 years.
Mostly fucked Filipinas and other Americans while I was there. Japanese girls were a bit harder to get if you weren't white and blond with blue eyes.

The Filipinas were pretty cute, and better looking than the ones here in the US. They were pretty "friendly" since if they were fucking you, they were fucking other dudes too. There was no exclusivity at all. You could meet them at the bar and if you had game and flashed enough money, you could get them after hours.
They were pretty good sexually, and they loved getting fucked more than anything. They were all about receiving. I guess that's the life when you have free choice in dicks.

The Japanese girls. Those were the prizes of being stationed there. I only fucked two Japanese girls and only fucked one once and the other twice.

They made me feel like a fuckin boss and were real submissive sexually. My weiner is only 5.5-6in on a good day, but they made me feel like a 9in.
They loved moaning and being soft about it. That was my favorite part. How soft they were and how sensual and cute it was, especially since they were so small and cute in their gestures.
They do suck at blowjobs because it's too slow and unenthusiastic. Didn't like that.

I miss Japanese pussy, especially since it wasn't very easy or common for me.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/32814606
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.