[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomi Lahren's Slut Mouth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Anyone else want to hate fuck this slut?
>>
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Tomi-lahren-6.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tomi-lahren-6.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
No other human being makes me more irrationally angry than this woman.
>>
All you brothas love everything she says.
>>
>>17041194
At least you recognize your hatred is irrational.
>>
>>17041172
i would get really "liberal" with her mouth
>>
This lady is the most truthful person I've ever heard talk. Just cuz you libtard fucks get offended at everything and have no real grasp on the real world doesn't mean she's wrong. She more right than just about any other reporter in air. Having said that I would do unspeakable things with her.
>>
grab her right in the pussy !
>>
She says what most are afraid to say! She's not a 'sheep' who just goes along with what is being jammed down our throats by the bias, liberal media! She's outspoken; NOTHING wrong with that!
Plus....she's smokin' HOT!
>>
Conservative women are so hot

Liberals are dumb bimbos

If you honestly don't support Trump you should consider killing yourself
>>
Redpill me here, guys.
>>
Pass. I don't stick my dick in crazy and she's 100% crazy.
>>
>>17042078
Being outspoken is one thing. Saying outspoken, stupid things, is another.
>>
Ah yes, because she isn't a liberal is stupid
>>
She's pretty smart and extremely hot. Cute little boobs and I bet she's got a mini bush down below that doesn't match the drapes. Don't be fooled by that conservative label...she gets a little wild in the sack! Make America beautiful agian!
>>
Aww did she hurt all of your nigger feelings? Shouldn't you be kneeling down in front of a flag somewhere?
>>
Honestly, I dislike her not so much for the right-wing slant, but for the constant intellectual dishonesty she shits out. Seems like she mainly just wants punchy sound bites of her "shutting someone down" when she doesn't really have much of an argument.
That, and her voice. It's so fucking nasal.
>>
She is the Nicole Arbour of cable
>>
I would love to make her scream in pleasure! Hottest in media by far and she's smart. You liberal pussies will be the end of America. Your perpetual offense and victimhood will get you nowhere. It's like dealing with a room of preschoolers all crying to get their neighbors toy. Fuckin worthless losers.
>>
>>17043508
>losers
he said on an imageboard comment
>>
Ok you dick beaters get back to it you wanna talk politics go to /pol

Wether your lefty or righty she's hot
>>
>>17041351
>grasp on the real world
>listens to a 24 year old bimbo fail out journalist.

you're a laughingstock mate.

>>17042078
most people don't think those things. most people are relatively decent. you alt righters just love the idea of this skinny little white girl dominating you
>>
>>17041168
Obviously libcucks are butt hurt over her. That's why she's so Fucking great.
>>
>>17041351
This x1000
She speaks the truth.
>>
>>17041168
Yes
>>
This stupid cunt, her mouth should only be used for servicing cock. Hate her so much, not sure I could even fuck her, face it, the only reason she is on TV is she has been the first fuckable right wing nut job since Palin.
>>
>>17041351
>This
It's not that she's particularly smart, but the people who write her scripts are telling hard truths. And I'm sure she knows what she's saying. Overall, she's a mouthpiece, but not a wrong one.
>>
She is the least woke, most awake person ever.
>>
>>17041194
Why, does an intelligent conservative white woman make you scared? Beta faggot
>>
If you think tommi is intelligent then Sarah Palin must look like hawking
>>
>>17041194

>HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
>#IMWITHHERXXDXDDXDD
>>
>>17042078
>She says what most are afraid to say! She's not a 'sheep' who just goes along with what is being jammed down our throats by the bias, liberal media! She's outspoken; NOTHING wrong with that!
>Plus....she's smokin' HOT!

you write like a 50-yo man
>>
Am I the only person who does not find this woman attractive? Hey face is all lopsided and dead-eyed. More importantly, she's a complete fucking moron.
>>
Dead eyes are probably from the lobotomies the Republican Party subjected her to in order for her to spew their bullshit propaganda.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.