[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I upload 110k pics of naked female redditors?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

The entire archive is 70gb and I used IFTT for over a year to collect r/gonewild pics if they had women in them. I saved the username, direct reddit url and the date posted to a sqlite3 db and the corresponding image link on the hard drive in another table. the pics are sorted by date

posting samples right now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Lurking for the dump
>>
What about a torrent?
>>
>>16993787
Any Reed Amber?
>>
>>16993849
do you know of any free vpns that can cloak my ip?
>>
What about using a drop box? Google drive?
>>
>>16993885
that seems like too much effort. do you know of any free vpns that would work with a rapsberry pi? would an ftp server work via vpn? all the pics here are on an single 360gb drive. i could just remove the drive and plug it into my rpi so it could work with a vpn but idk how i could do that
>>
>>16994123
what you're describing sounds way more complicated than dragging files from one folder to another
>>
2 Mega accounts would give you 100gb of space to upload all of the pics
>>
>>16995385
but i would be wasting bandwidth and read cycles (the data is on a really really old drive)
>>
>>16995948
also dmca takedown risk, nevermind the fact that some retarded male feminist would want to dox me so he can try and get some feminist pussy
>>
Ok, your OP needs edited to completely explain what all rules you need to be followed for this if you're going to just add shit onto the original question.
>>
>>16995951
ok, is there a way to cloak an ftp server's ip ala cloudflare?
>>
like i suppose the best part about ftp is that its 'on demand' since ppl will take what they want whenever they want instead of me wasting alot of read cycles
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>16993787
torrent is going to be your best bet.

free vpn probably isnt going to cut it. expressvpn are decent and keep afa logs.
>>
>>16996033
._.

ok then, is there anyway to cloak my ip for torrenting?
>>
>>16996038
Don't worry about it, no one's going to go after you for uploading it as a torrent. But if you insist, google it. You're not the first person who wants to torrent anonymously.
>>
ok what about this:

i have a raspberry pi 3 and i could probably use kali linux to break into my neighbor's wifi. should i use that instead? i could run a torrent on public trackers AND keep an ftp server as well.

thoughts?
>>
>>16996215
I would strongly advise against that.
>>
run a torrent with something like hotspot shield?
>>
>>16996286
its an apartment building and most ppl have default passwords
>>
>>16996087
>Don't worry about it, no one's going to go after you for uploading it as a torrent.
This, no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>16996701
thats what im probably gonna do
>>
Rent a foreign seedbox for a month to seed it?
>>
>>16993796
More more more!!! Who is this bitch
>>
>>16996310
nice
>>
>>16993787
You're truly doing God's work. I vote for an entire torrent dump (you could probably get someone to volunteer a seedbox). If you're feeling frisky, you could definitely make ad revenue posting pics that have been deleted.
>>
>>16996935
sorry it looks like she only posted 1 pic
>>
bump for the torrent pack
>>
>>16993787
how many pictures are in the archive?
>>
>>16997155
132297 images

but 109k reddit posts
>>
i finally set ru/rtorrent up on this raspberry pi so ill see if i can crack into a neighbors wifi or something
>>
>>16997264
Why the neighbor?
>>
File: 10 - lo3URhd.jpg (113KB, 1280x1107px) Image search: [Google]
10 - lo3URhd.jpg
113KB, 1280x1107px
>>16997264
Don't do it bro.
Depending on where you live, "hacking" a wifi is a crime.
Also, running a torrent off it, increases the risk of the owner finding out (if you steal all their bandwith).
>>
I think your just bluffing and wasting everyone's time. If your smart enough to save everything your claim you have, then your smart enough to know how to use a VPN. So what you really want?
>>
>>16998290
+1
A guy that thinks putting his stuff on google drive is too much work is definitely an idiot or bluffing
>>
>>16998290
pretty much this, this shit got too complicated, why doesn't OP just use a torrent if he is legit...
>>
Do you have any Throwgirl?
>>
>>
>>16998467
At least post some more of this chick, please. What a beauty!
>>
So...OP clearly has nothing to show at this point...
>>
Bump - who knows OP might show up
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.