[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: e0LasaM.jpg (380KB, 1152x1641px) Image search: [Google]
e0LasaM.jpg
380KB, 1152x1641px
>>
File: KgVMVl1.jpg (266KB, 809x1280px) Image search: [Google]
KgVMVl1.jpg
266KB, 809x1280px
>>
File: RRxQqQ9.jpg (386KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
RRxQqQ9.jpg
386KB, 1152x2048px
>>
File: AmUBc0t.jpg (395KB, 1018x1584px) Image search: [Google]
AmUBc0t.jpg
395KB, 1018x1584px
>>
Here's mine
>>
Very nice. Nudes?
>>
>>16815785
>>16815786
>>16815795
>1152x2048
>>16815796
Moar pls..
>>
File: 1466749841759h.jpg (932KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1466749841759h.jpg
932KB, 1280x1920px
>>16815975 Nice bed spread!
>>
File: XwuFdN2.jpg (356KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
XwuFdN2.jpg
356KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>16816025
moar..
>>
i dated a filipina in 2013. she had the highest sex drive ive ever seen in a human being in my life. +90% of the time we were alone, she wanted to do nothing except fuck/suck/lick/touch for hours and hours on end. she almost never wore clothes.

i know some people can be like that but it was literally the only thing on her mind. it was fascinating yet exhausting.
>>
>>16817977
Dated a filipina and she also had an extremely high sex drive, miss that drive but not that bitch
>>
>>16818585
>miss that drive but not that bitch

same anon again. she was similar... nasty past with cheaters. she was constantly convincing herself that i was cheating on her with every female in existence. she thought every word i said was an insult. she was a fucking punk and treated people in public like shit - and she was one of the most unintelligent humans ive ever met.

she spoiled the living shit out of me and i never asked for a single thing from her once. she would spend hundreds of me weekly and just constantly be all over me all day. 100% of her ex-bfs cheated on her, one almost beat her to death because of her smart mouth (i told her i could see why it happened), one stole thousands of dollars from her: and shes convinced that all her exs aren't over her and "just want her pussy", etc.

i feel the same - i think about it and daydream often since i know probably no one will ever be on her level... but i wouldnt date her again for anything - we've lost touch. her sex drive completely jaded me. im sure she believes that im obsessed with her and im sure readers would say it too since im posting about her. but, again, it was just fascinating to witness and i had no idea people could be THAT horny.

she was like a sex machine. she ripped some of my clothes. she would force herself onto me the moment she walked in the door. she would sometimes hop off me and be like "ok im going home for the night cya". she was open for anything and everything and liked being treated badly. if she completely drained me, she would keep it in her mouth until it was up again even if it took a while, she wouldnt stop. i had to clean my bed sheets daily. she could orgasm until she looked like she was vegetable. she was passionate about lingerie and buying sex outfits. i guess i was lucky for a bit. i had an asian getting me high and treating me like a sex toy/slave 24/7. every1 knew how much we fought and asked why i stayed with her. still not sure if it was worth the misery. maybe
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.