[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get creampied by a random black guy from Craigslist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
Should I get creampied by a random black guy from Craigslist?

I can't get a boyfriend. I'm getting really lonely and desperate here.
>>
Come on r9k I need answers
>>
>>39665176
>Should I get creampied by a random black guy from Craigslist?
>I can't get a boyfriend. I'm getting really lonely and desperate here.
Yes
>>
>>39665222
You're totally right. What have I got to lose anyway? No more second thoughts, I'm doing this
>>
Why don't you stop being a fucking faggot?
>>
>>39665231
>You're totally right. What have I got to lose anyway? No more second thoughts, I'm doing this
I'm happy for you
Congratulations, this is a big step forward in your life.
>>
File: boy or girl.jpg (74KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boy or girl.jpg
74KB, 750x1000px
>>39665176
Pic related, advice will vary.
>>
Man I wonder if there are people dumb enough to eat this bait...
>>
>>39665176

Yea, do it. Become a whore. Give up your dignity. You don't deserve life really. You have no self-respect in the first place. You're a fucking lump of consciousness. It's not like you were destined to be anything other than a fuck toy. Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. You deserve this, you piece of shit.
>>
>>39665250
Thanks. I've been talking to this dude from craigslist since yesterday. We have nothing in common, but he's tall so that's good enough for me lol.
>>39665254
Girl, I'm a semi-virgin btw since I don't know what sex feels like.
>>
>>39665283
Do it. But only if you let him bareback you. You need to be bred.
>>
>>39665283
Nice how old are you and what state?
>>
>>39665283
>Girl
Post feminine hand to verify authenticity of your claim.
>>
12 replies 7 posters, nice samefagging op you queer
>>
>>39665365
20 IL I just texted the guy I want to have sex with to meet up with me this weekend (so about 5 days from now), but I always chicken out with these sex meetups. ughhhh. I desperately need to get molested and creampied!!!!! but I probably wont go through with this :/ This is like the 10th time I've tried to do this and every time I keep chickening out JUST
>>
>>39665283
good for you girl!
>>
>>39665562
Anon I did this for the first time about a month ago. It was so worth it, he used me like a bitch and we both came at the same time, it was amazing, do it.

I usually chickened out too but having a warm load inside you is so worth it!
>>
>>39665176
This is some of the weakest, most pathetic bait I've seen on here
>>
>>39665639
Yay what happened afterwards, did you guys date or nah? How many guys have you had sex with since then. like idk if this will make me feel worse or better. i've been thinking about sex NON STOP i've even been trying to get my hallucinations to fuck me (i'm like "FUCK ME!" in my head and get them to come towards me LMAO), i've been forcing myself to have sex dreams too and fucking myself nonstop. I really need cock asap and a creampie.
>>
>>39665688
No we didnt date, bur we have fucked since then twice, and its kind of regular. Honestly Idk if it will make you feel better, it might. Or you might feel like garbage afterwards, just don't get pregnant and don't catch anything lol
>>
>>39665639
>>39665562

Can I ask you, are you genuine? Like, are you not a troll?

Why do you want to do this to yourselves? In the long run you'll just feel worse.
>>
Why the urge to be creampied? Thats disgusting
>>
File: 1498887609715.jpg (310KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498887609715.jpg
310KB, 1008x720px
even girls can just call up a 7 inch black chad to fuck them. us guys have nothing.
>>
>>39665283
>semivirgin

It's either you have had sex, or you haven't. It really doesn't matter either way, but still
>>
>>39665176
>Should I get creampied by a random black guy from Craigslist?
Sure.
>>
Do it so we know who to avoid if you get pregnant

Is this not original or what
>>
>>39665894
nevermind. this doesn't sound appealing anymore. the thought of it makes me want to hide under my covers and never come out. nothing will come out of it and i'll be worse than before if i go through with it i think. i'm just going to stick to getting money from cucks online.

i just woke up from a nightmare telling me that there's danger ahead.
>>
>>39667658
What compelled you to want to do something like this in the first place?
>>
File: blinking salamander.jpg (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
blinking salamander.jpg
15KB, 300x250px
>>39665283
make sure that he doesn't use a condom, that's the only way you can get pleasure from sex as a girl
>>
>>39665176

Have sex with him but for gods sake use a condom , you don't want to get the STDs of somebody from Craigslist , you also don't want to get pregnant .
>>
>>39665176
No. Get creampied by at least two, one right after the other. :3
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.