[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other gay or bi robots have a crush on their best friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489653624947.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1489653624947.png
31KB, 720x644px
Any other gay or bi robots have a crush on their best friend while growing up? Did you guys do anything together?

Bonus points if you're still crushing on him.
>>
>>39664914
>Any other gay or bi robots have a crush on their best friend while growing up? Did you guys do anything together?
>Bonus points if you're still crushing on him.

Yeah
I haven't talked to him in years

I haven't talked to anyone in years except for my parents and strangers for fleeting moments
after high school I haven't done anything
>>
>>39664914
>Any other gay or bi robots have a crush on their best friend while growing up?
Kind of, yeah. We never did anything and he's engaged to his gf, and they've been together almost 10 years now, ever since high school. I feel like I crush on him more whenever we get to hang out, which isn't often since I hate leaving my house tbqh.

What about you, OP? What's your story?
>>
>>39665108
I've known this guy for 20 years and absolutely love him. We were pretty much inseparable growing up. I started having feelings for him when I turned 14. We never did anything together though. He's a really good looking jock and was always dating girls. We never drifted apart even after high school and college and now we're in our mid 20s. He's the only friend I really have.

He's been dating a girl for 4 years now and she's almost 30 so the clock is ticking. They'll probably get married and eventually have kids so at that point I don't know what will happen. He's my only real friend and I can see him drifting away for good if he starts a family, and at that point I'll be completely alone. I honestly still have feelings for him but at the same time I've come to realize that kind of relationship would be impossible.

Still I love the guy and even just seeing him in person makes me happy. But I always thought a lot about what ifs and wished we did something when we were younger, or even now. There was some flirting and interesting situations that happened but we never did anything. I always thought he was at least curious when he was in his teens. I never told him how I feel because I'm still wary of his reaction.

That's my blog post for now.
>>
>>39664914
Yeah my best friend in highschool. He was gay too but I didn't really make a move on him at the time. I learned midway through our last year that he got blown by a dude I'd absolutely hated for the past few years but kept to myself (he's the one who told me during late night chats on messenger), I got really pissed and left him on seen and began flat out ignoring him.

Fast forward to university, he went to a different uni than I did and one night I got smashed at a party, snapchat him and ended up getting nudes (which instantly made me stop ignoring him),

We got back in contact for a bit, just chatting and being friends again when in early July he said he was going back to that dudes house for another party (I'd moved on from hating that twat) and I just got sick of it and started ghosting him again.
>>
Yes I became really awkward around him since I just wanted to kiss him on the lips and felt very vulnerable and small next to him when he stood near me and I started having dreams about him.
That's the closest I've ever been to another person and the person I cared about the most.
I was devastated when I heard that he got a gf though, I almost thought I had a chance and that he'd confess to me and make me feel special in an intimate setting like he made me during high school. Also it pissed me off when he said that somebody told him girls thought he was beautiful.
I don't think I've ever been more happy and insecure/ashamed since.
Sadly he wasn't gay and neither was I, not even fucking kidding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.