[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lonely pedo >want to buy loli sex doll online so I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

File: 1450193949505.jpg (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450193949505.jpg
427KB, 1280x720px
>be lonely pedo
>want to buy loli sex doll online so I can dress her up and make sweet passionate love making
>live in jew country so can't import directly or will die in jail
>read about some special shipping carriers that will deliver stuff for you under the table
>decide to go for it
>spending thousands on my perfect loli sex doll
>talk to carrier and they say they can do it but it will take a lot longer to get to me
>agree and pay them
>2 months go by and still no doll
>pretty much lost hope and cut my losses
>hear doorbell ring today
>two guys with a ginormous box outside my door
>its finally here
>they apologize for the delay but a bunch of shit happened
>pay the good men and rabidly start unboxing
>take my lovely girl out her box
>she's perfect and has all her clothes and accessories
>had prepared ahead of time and bought tons of little girl clothes for her
>spent 6 hours dressing her up and cuddling with her
>took a nap and snuggled with her
>mfw
This is the best day of my life. I'm not leaving my house for a week.
>>
File: 1503263232874.jpg (335KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503263232874.jpg
335KB, 1280x720px
>>39663800
Post pictures or else, nerd
>>
>>39663800
nice dubs glad to see your dreams come true
>>
>>39663800
I don't know about you OP but I wish to become the loli
>>
File: cockona.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cockona.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39663943
>tfw you will never be a yuri loli
>>
Yo what the fuck. This is so creepy.
>>
>>39663849
This please but originally
>>
Godspeed with your dreams.
Now post some pics of her.
>>
>>39663987
What do you mean? This is a wholesome story about dreams coming true.
>>
>>39664037
im afraid to checc out this link
>>
>>39663800
Good for you anon, at least someone in this shithole is happy
>>
Am I the only one that's incredibly disturbed by this? This is sick.
>>
>>39663800
Congrats anon!! I don't have any sex dolls but I do have a few BJDs that I love to dress up. I'm glad your doll was delivered safely
>>
>>39663987
>>39664126
die in a fire normalcunt, cry somewhere else
>>
File: 1430263116805.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430263116805.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>people supporting this sick fuck
/r9k/ stoops to a new low.
>>
File: 1504538883769.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504538883769.png
64KB, 507x540px
It's sad that we live in such a police state that men can't pleasure themselves as they please within the confines of their own home without hurting anyone because others find their choices distasteful, yet homofaggots are allowed to openly marry and display their gayness in our city streets.
An unfair standard that I'll NEVER understand.
>>
>>39664126
Are you lost sweety? Should we call your parents to pick you up? Oh don't start to cry you poor little baby it's almost over just close your eyes and stay away from PC and real world.
>>
>being such a depraved fuck you spend thousands of dollars on a child doll you can fuck
>>
>>39664203
Lol I know you're a pedo yourself Kumiko poster
>>
>>39664210
Well these dolls encourage having sex with real children so they're right to ban it.
>>
>this might unironically be a way to control closet pedos.
>If any normalfag finds out you will be thrown in jail.
Normalfags are retarded, and im not even a pedo sympathizer.
>>
>>39664267
How?
That's like saying that it's right to ban art(movies, literature, video games) if it depicts killing because it inspires murder.
It's a doll, not a child.
>>
>>39664203
You must be new here.

>>39664210
Gays can cornhole each other all day long and it doesn't hurt anybody. Likewise with marrying and displaying their "gayness." If that hurts you then you're even softer than some limp-wristed gay stereotype.

By contrast, the reason why child sex dolls are prohibited is because permitting them or condoning pedophilia in any way would normalize pedophillic impulses and encourage people to act on them.
>>
>>39663987
>>39664126
>>39664203
it's nice to see some sense of morality
>>
File: 1503513282558.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503513282558.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>39664203
Buying a fuckdoll is a new low? How new are you
>>
>>39664300
>By contrast, the reason why child sex dolls are prohibited is because permitting them or condoning pedophilia in any way would normalize pedophillic impulses and encourage people to act on them.
How?
That's like saying that it's right to ban art(movies, literature, video games) if it depicts killing because it inspires murder.
It's a doll, not a child.
>>
>>39664210
pedophiles only slightly worse than faggots, and the two often overlap
>>
>>39664305
It's falseflagging tbhfamlam this is your 4chan now a place with irony and bullshit where people falseflag and pretend.
>>
>>39664305
Why do you expect or even want morality out of r9k? Do we not all come here because we're degenerates?
>>
>>39664126
Get out of here you fucking normie

original
>>
>>39663987
>>39664126
>>39664203
gb2 rebbit newshits
>>
>>39664315
It's not just a doll, it's a sex doll that represents a child. The point of video games isn't to get off on them, unlike the child doll
>>
>>39664361
Banning expression is NOT okay.
It's a doll, not a person. It has no rights.
It's not living.

Why do you want to take away outlets for these people?
If anything, you're the one training child rapists by having such intolerant opinions.
>>
>>39664300
>thinking gays are harmful to society is super gay lol
>banning all pedophillic related things is extremely correct

How about both can burn in fucking hell together?
>>
>>39664315
Depictions of violence no doubt do have the same effect: they normalize violent impulses and make people more likely to act on them. Banning them would mean taking out a far bigger swath of art and media, however, and it's also an extreme measure that we reserve only for the most heinous of crimes, namely those carried out against children. You don't see a lot of violence against children despite how permissive the US' culture is of violence, for instance. Admittedly part of that is also the country's Puritanical origins making people collectively very leery of sexuality and inclined to want to control it.
>>
>>39664410
I didn't say it was right, I said that's the reason behind it. How exactly are gays harmful to society?
>>
>>39664439
By providing an accepted deviant path to young people, luring away from the safe conformity of any high-functioning society.
>>
>>39664469
The only way in which being gay deviates from society is when society explicitly says "no gays." Do you think every gay person is also into hard drugs or worshiping Satan or bringing about a communist state?
>>
>>39663800
Have fun op. Im getting board with shota and loli, but dont have the money for a doll, or better, the balls for suicide. But really, fuck the government and normies. They expect you to live your whole life jacking off to your imagination, outlawing everything else, no wonder the faggots have a pedo epidemic.
>>
>>39664396
do you honestly think that their desires will be met with just this doll? they'll grow tired of it and want more, even people who actually molest children re-offend
>>
>>39664396
Having sex with a thing that looks like a child is a lot closer to having sex with a child. Doing the former lowers one's inhibitions to do the latter, far more than fapping to a loli doujin.
>>
>>39664421
Yeah, but what is better, giving these people a bit of leway to get off to, or ban everything involving their sexuality? Yeah, it might encorage the action a bit, but not as much as making everything illegal.
>>
>>39664491
You're right, I was just providing an argument for the sake of it. I wish people were accepting of gays just so I wouldn't have to see BDSM gear wearing homos strutting through the streets at pride parades. Normalise that shit so there's nothing to be proud about.
>>
File: images(9).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39664505
Do you think their desires will be met if we give them nothing?
>>
>child sex dolls encourage having sex with children
Uh, no. Also if you're going to make that claim then back it up with science. Protip: It's bullshit.

Besides even if things encourage you to do bad things, that's not the same as actually doing those things. Until you actually do something terrible, you should be able to do whatever the fuck you want. You should be able to fuck that doll in the most disgusting ways possible, it should not matter until you commit an actual crime. You can't police thoughts and what people do alone in the privacy of their bedroom.

People act like every pedo is completely void of self-control, that's not even remotely close to true. For every pedo that ends up on the news theres dozens more who never get found out because they never do anything bad. They're just people trying to make the best of a bad situation and sometimes that's a doll.
>>
>>39664545
Evidently the research disagrees with that point of view. It could well be biased, of course, but it's still what policy is going to be determined by.

>>39664568
Right? I support their right to do it adamantly, but I sure don't enjoy seeing it.
>>
File: 1504535630733.jpg (48KB, 1038x782px) Image search: [Google]
1504535630733.jpg
48KB, 1038x782px
>>39664491
Being gay is a mental illness and validates people forming an identity and values that defend a certain sexuality.
Only the most tame gay people are minimally disruptive to the fabric of society, and that's probably because they just gave up on women rather than deciding to form their whole identity around fucking other dudes.
>>
>>39664580
exactly, they won't be satisfied no matter what
>>
>>39664505
Their desires won't be met with the doll but somehow if you give them nothing at all they'll be fine? You're a moron.

You know what encourages pedos to want to fuck children? The fact that they're pedophiles and their brains are fucked. The doll is just an outlet, it's not the catalyst.
>>
>still no pic
fuck off OP
>>
>>39664646
People form their whole identities around lots of stupid stuff: clothing brands or sports teams, for instance. How is forming your identity around fucking dudes any worse? How is someone having sex with guys disruptive to society?
>>
>>39664650
>The doll is just an outlet, it's not the catalyst.
Actually, it is. See: >>39664521
>>
>>39664657
Agreed. OP is confirmed RPing.
>>
>>39664650
>but somehow if you give them nothing at all they'll be fine?
when did I say that?
you guys don't seem to understand that they want real children, not overpriced dolls, so they should just be sent away, killed, or join politics
>>
>>39664646
You know most gay people just go about their lives like normal people? All the gays I know fucking hate PRIDE faggots.
>>
>>39663800
good for you op.
just make sure no one knows, since as can be seen from this thread, fags get buttmad over silicone simulacra fairly easily.
>>
>>39664505
>do you honestly think that their desires will be met with just this doll?
Yes because you're not thinking about why someone would spend thousands of dollars on a doll. Someone who would do this is not out to rape real children. He would just go out and rape a real child since it's free and parks and schools are everywhere. If OP has the resources to buy a super expensive doll, he has the resources to successful abduct a child and probably get away with it. Period, end of story.

Its obvious he doesn't want to hurt anyone and he wants to have his little doll companion.
>>
>>39664728
>this
At least show us your price
>>
File: 1458959354725.jpg (133KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1458959354725.jpg
133KB, 1440x1440px
>>39664693
The fact that it's a mental illness but is being treated in a normal fashion. This leads to a slippery slope scenario where eventually more and more mentally ill states are accepted within society due to political roots.
This is apparent from trannies springing up everywhere and being defended as if they are somehow not severely fucked in the head.
This thread is showing the slow inklings of how these movements get started. Eventually one small aspect is allowed then it starts to spiral out of control in the shadows.
>>
>>39664815
Ok I'll bite. If homosexuality is a mental illness what is the treatment?
>>
>>39663800
If I had thousands of that would spend on fucking child sex slaves in asia
>>
>>39664873
who needs a treatment when there is a cure?
>>
>>39664815
It hasn't been classified as a mental illness in decades. Do you think women get hysterical because they haven't been getting enough dick? That was a widely held belief at one time, too. Trannies ARE severely fucked in the head but the best solution is to let them live as close to the other gender as they possibly can; repression and denial work as well for them as it does for homosexuals. It doesn't change whatever is wrong with their brains that gives them the sense they should be in a different body. There is a part of your brain that's responsible for mapping out where your body is, even in a pitch black room and without touching anything else, and it's this sense of proprioception which is off in the brains of transgenders. If you think we can just change that part of people's brains, and that's your idea of a solution, then you severely overestimate the field of neuroscience.
>>
>>39664907
Ok, what's the cure then?
>>
>>39664921
death would be the cure
>>
File: 1466217476369.png (372KB, 656x949px) Image search: [Google]
1466217476369.png
372KB, 656x949px
>>39664873
The same treatment as any other fucking mental illness.
Either make them aware that what they are believing is detrimental to their health or society as a whole and either correct it to a more beneficial view or prohibit the behavior.
Obviously since it's a sexuality however it's difficult to fully correct. A funny fact is that a large number of gay people have had functioning intimate relationships with the opposite sex but broke it off eventually because of lack of attraction or alterior issues.
>>
>>39664791
This. Plus they wouldn't even need to commit a crime here, with that cash they can literally just fly to a third world country and make it rain on little girls. There's no reason to get a doll like that unless you specifically don't want to harm children.
>>
>>39664983
That psychologist would have been arrested or at least lost their license. Looks like a bullshit article to me.

>Either make them aware that what they are believing is detrimental to their health or society as a whole and either correct it to a more beneficial view or prohibit the behavior.
So they just believe their sexual orientation away? That doesn't work for mental illness, and it definitely doesn't work for sexuality. That just makes people deny it and repress it, but I suppose all that matters to you is that you don't have to see it.

>A funny fact is that a large number of gay people have had functioning intimate relationships with the opposite sex
Probably because society keeps telling them they should be straight, so they experiment with heterosexuality.
>>
>>39664983
>A funny fact is that a large number of gay people have had functioning intimate relationships with the opposite sex but broke it off eventually because of lack of attraction or alterior issues.
That's not really a 'funny fact'. For most of history same sex relationships have been forbidden so young gays often try to 'fit in' by being straight. You can't 'convience' someone to stop liking cock for the good of society. What difference does it make if a tiny % of the population is gay?
>>
>>39664983
>being gay is like blinding yourself with drain cleaner
go home /pol/
>>
>>39664791
>sexuality is rational
Nope. You can spend thousands of dollars on a doll, decide you need more to be satisfied because lol hedonic treadmill, and then go on to abuse children.
>>
>>39665075
Except you're wrong and you're reaching because people will take the path of least resistance and getting a sex doll is far more trouble in most western countries than just fucking a little girl off the street. In no world would a pedophile prefer a doll to the real thing, especially when the real thing is actually more accessible because of your regressive ass laws.

Also this >>39665017
OP could have fucked dozens of kids in the time it took to get his doll but he held out for his doll. If you honestly think that that's realistic for a guy that wants to actually hurt children, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>39665075
I'm finna abuse some chilluns if I don't get my loli sexdoll
>>
>>39665075
and you can spend years suppressing your urges and cave in one day, and then go on to abuse children.

saying that fucking a doll should be illegal is retarded, no one is getting hurt and it's none of your business.
and as people said he can go right now to brazil and fuck little girls from whatever race he wants for months and it will cost him less than the doll.
>>
>>39664912
this is wrong, suicide rates increase the more you have said trans live how they think they would like to
>>
>>39665132
>people will take the path of least resistance
No, they'll take the path that offers the most satisfaction for the least effort. And when that sex doll ceases to be satisfying, it leaves only one path. You do not understand the way that the brain of an addict adapts to stimulus; drug users eventually need more and more of their chosen drug to get the same high. If OP happens not to be an addict then maybe he'll remain content with his doll forever, but the mere fact that he wasn't content with loli doujins or whatever else and went to all the trouble to import the doll suggests that he won't, and he'll feel compelled to seek out real children to attain the same satisfaction.
>>
>>39665179
Suicide rates for post-ops are high, but not as high as those who don't transition.
>>
File: 1498641908336.jpg (201KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
1498641908336.jpg
201KB, 1024x925px
>>39665046
>That psychologist would have been arrested or at least lost their license. Looks like a bullshit article to me.
http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/i-blinded-myself-on-purpose-and-have-never-been-happier/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw
5 seconds in Google. Wow.
The reason included that pic was because people with BIID are literally just part of the branch that includes people who claim to be transexual and other identity disorders like anorexia.
>>39665057
My point is if the person before claiming to be gay can be in a fully functioning intimate relationship with the opposite sex, sometimes even having children in the process, how severe of a need is it to express something as simple as a sexuality? Why is that sexuality required to "complete" their identity?
That is the inherent problem with gay people as a movement beyond a mental illness atmosphere. The world would be drastically different if it was still treated as a mental illness with distance between them and normal society.
>>
>>39665177
>and you can spend years suppressing your urges and cave in one day, and then go on to abuse children.
This is significantly less likely than if you erode your inhibitions by taking gradual steps closer to the 'real thing.'
>>
>>39665210
>Why is that sexuality required to "complete" their identity?
Your posting on a board full of virgins absolutely tormented by the fact they cant express their sexuality. You basically want to turn every gay person into a robot.
>>
>>39665210
>fully functioning intimate relationship with the opposite sex
Really? Have you read accounts of people who have spent their lives in the closet? They're full of misery and shame and "relapses" that leave them wracked with guilt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But you would, and why? All so that you never have to face the possibility of seeing a man kiss another man? Why should they live the way you tell them to, instead of you accepting the way they want to live?
>>
>>39665230
do you have a legit study that supports that claim? you are placing way to much value on your subjective belives.
>>
>>39665185
>addict
Okay, shut the fuck up. You're a fucking idiot, he's just a guy that got dealt a hand that he has no way of satisfying. He's about as much of an addict as the virgins of /r9k/ that have never had a girlfriend.

I don't know what your argument is, nobody is ever fully content just masturbating. That's not a thing, masturbation is meant to be a temporary relief for your sexual urges. So when you say he wasn't satisfied sitting at his computer masturbating to Chinese comics, all I can say is so what? Nobody is, you only do it because you got nothing else. Let's just call it what it is, it's a desperation move to fill those desires. The doll is meant to fill that void, it's a compromise.

Plus he clearly wants more than just sex. If you notice in his original post, he spent the whole day cuddling with his doll. Why would he do that? He wants companionship like everybody else, something who won't get even from real children. The doll serves a purpose that even a real child can't do.

Also by your logic, every guy that buys a sex doll eventually goes on to be a rapist. I'm still waiting for the studies that say sex dolls encourage raping children by the way, you keep spouting the same argument over and over without proof.
>>
Ok who here actually knows gay people in real life? I do and all this /pol/ tier babble is ridiculous
>>
>>39663800
Congratulations Anon! Keep her pure and only fug her in the butt
>>
>>39665290
>The doll is meant to fill that void, it's a compromise.
Of course he's not "fully content" masturbating. He's not going to be fully content with this doll, either. So where does it end?

>He wants companionship like everybody else, something who won't get even from real children. The doll serves a purpose that even a real child can't do.
This just in: you can't cuddle with real children?

>every guy that buys a sex doll eventually goes on to be a rapist
Except rape is not the only way to have sex with a woman.

Anyway, I don't have anything to link you for proof because I sure as hell don't want to google for scholarly articles about pedophilia and end up on some list, but if you doubt my reasoning by all means do so yourself. Or I guess just keep thinking that all these laws exist because of some baseless hatred for pedophiles.
>>
>>39664243
>being so good despite being a tortured soul that he spends thousands of his dollars to love his loli than risk having the pressure of his depravity build up to the point where he becomes a serious risk to actual children

I applaud him, and genuinely hope he's happy. he did the right thing.
>>
I remember reading a study that the large majority of pedophiles were molested as children and even knowing that people still hate them.

It's funny how people persecute even the ones that have literally done nothing wrong just because they feel a certain way when it's not even their fault. They are the adult versions of the children they seek to protect so badly, as soon as they grow up though they tell the to fuck off. It's like the ultimate form of virtue signaling.
>>
>>39665402
>baseless hatred for pedophiles.
wat is politics
>>
>>39665402
>He's not going to be fully content with this doll, either.
Based on what, wheres your study?

>This just in: you can't cuddle with real children?
Are you a fucking idiot? He wants companionship, children are not mentally capable of giving proper companionship. With a doll, he can project his own vision of his perfect girlfriend onto it and it's usually not going to be like a real child because they're practically braindead.

>Except rape is not the only way to have sex with a woman.
Are you incapable of connecting logical threads together? Guys who get sex dolls in general get them because the real thing is inaccessible. That guy that's getting pussy on the regular is not buying sex dolls. You say rape is not the only way to have sex with a woman but to most of those guys, it probably is.

>le ebin google it meme
If you can't put up, then shut the fuck up. You know damn well you got nothing, you're just pulling shit out your ass.

>keep thinking that all these laws exist because of some baseless hatred for pedophiles
Uh, yeah. That's exactly what it is. Even if studies completely exonerated pedophiles, literally nobody is stepping up to defend them. All the facts in the world are irrelevant when it comes to pedophiles, this is fact.
>>
>>39665433
Of course, most of the shit normies get up in arms about is virtue signaling. They just want to seem righteous to everyone around them but they never do anything when it counts.
>>
File: Stephen Hawking.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen Hawking.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>39665290
Of course this thread isn't complete without somebody claiming the person with a sexual fetish to have intercourse with children who don't have the mental faculties to consent, is the victim.
Useful idiots are so infectious in today's world.
>>
>>39665589
Of course this thread isn't complete without a moron trying to spin the argument and deny the truth.
>>
>>39664647
Im loving all this conjecture anon.
>they wont be satisfied
And you know this how?
Not every pedo is a child molester i hope you realize. Some know its wrong and seek out other means to cope like therapy or channeling the sexual urges and energy to something that isnt a real child. Just because i masturbate everyday like most people doesnt mean that someday ill snap, say its not enough and go on a rape spree. Pedos are no different.
>>
File: 1494718705239.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494718705239.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>39663800
>dude if u fuck loli sexdoll that make u pedophile and encourage pedo to rape children

>nobody considers it rape to fuck a mature sex doll
>>
OP here, I went away for a couple hours and this thread is in chaos. I just wanted to share a happy moment with everybody.
>>
Congrats senpai. Fuck the government desu
>>
File: 1411098848599.jpg (115KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1411098848599.jpg
115KB, 780x585px
>>39665630
Denying the truth that the poor widdle man who feels he HAS to fuck prepubescent children is SO torn up inside that he DESERVES a way to imagine himself fucking these children and grooming them.
You should be locked up in an asylum with a whole horde of pedophiles if you love them so much.
>>
File: 1502913453257.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1502913453257.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>39665675
It was some god tier bait, anon.
GODTIER
O
D
T
I
E
R
>>
>>39665655
here is a (You) for having a point
>>
File: 1491935545936.png (65KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1491935545936.png
65KB, 280x261px
>>39665675
Post pics of the doll, feggit.
The bad internet people can't hurt you.
>>
>>39664983
I have a girlfriend. I am disgusted by sex and deeply unhappy. Do you believe I should continue to live this way? Or should I allow myself happiness and get a qt bf?
>>
>>39663800
>>39663800
gratz anon, live ur dreams
>>
>>39665519
>Based on what, wheres your study?
A doll isn't real. You don't need a fucking study to tell you that.

>He wants companionship, children are not mentally capable of giving proper companionship.
If he can project whatever kind of companionship you think it is he wants onto a doll, then he can surely do that with a child.

>Guys who get sex dolls in general get them because the real thing is inaccessible.
Prostitutes are hardly inaccessible. You might have to risk jail time or travel, but that's nothing compared to what you'd face for raping someone.

>You know damn well you got nothing, you're just pulling shit out your ass.
So are you? I'm not sure why your views are the de facto obvious truth while the burden of proof rests on me alone.

>Even if studies completely exonerated pedophiles, literally nobody is stepping up to defend them.
What studies? Maybe while you're googling for those you can look at the ones that confirm what I've been telling you. :^)
>>
>>39665822
You should ask yourself first why do you need a boyfriend? What can that male offer you that a healthy relationship with a female can't? Will being with a male guarantee happiness? That is the major flaw in this mentality.
Considering all people are unique to some degree there is a very good chance what you seek in a male companion can be fulfilled by a female with the same qualities.
>>
>>39665907
>Will being with a male guarantee happiness?
Is it not enough that being with a female guarantees unhappiness? That seems like ample reason to try being with a male.
>>
>>39665907
Sexual attraction
No
I don't think you'd approve of the females I like
>>
>>39665923
Dealing with people in a binary fashion is a surefire way to fuck your life over.
>>39665926
If you're talking about transexuals those aren't female. If you're talking about degenerate females then I personally don't care.
Also basing relationships on sexual attraction is the leading reason why so many families and people's lives are ruined due to divorce and domestic disputes.
>>
>>39663800
If I ever get my life back on track I'd love to do the same thing. Are you living in Aus? That's where I am and being a pedo is paranoia hell. All I have used to get off for years is loli ero manga, illustrations and jailbait photos (bing is awesome), etc. but I'd love to get a daki or something to at least hug.

Normalscum will never understand the torture of never being able to sexually express yourself like every other adult in society both can and is pandered to do so.

All we will ever be is monsters to them.
>>
File: 1503981212195.png (242KB, 790x837px) Image search: [Google]
1503981212195.png
242KB, 790x837px
You've found a safe and harmless outlet for your morally dubious sexual desires. Congratulations on not being a rapist piece of shit, anon.
>>
Haha, we're going to be living in a full on police state in 10 years and there's nothing we can do to stop it because people allow muh feefees to rule every decision ever presented to them and allow the government to take advantage of their retardation to fuck over everyone else. Fuck them, fuck society, fuck the puppetmasters, fuck everything. I hate this planet.
>>
>>39665878
>A doll isn't real. You don't need a fucking study to tell you that.
Dodging the question, where's your fucking study that he won't be satisfied with it?

>If he can project whatever kind of companionship you think it is he wants onto a doll, then he can surely do that with a child.
No because a child is an actual person and a doll is not.

>Prostitutes are hardly inaccessible.
B-But sexuality is irrational. If you're going to say he can just go to prostitutes, it just proves my point that he doesn't want to fuck a real child because he can get real children much easier.

>I'm not sure why your views are the de facto obvious truth while the burden of proof rests on me alone.
Because you're the one making claims, fucker. Learn what the fuck burden of proof is. You're the one saying he can't be satisfied with a doll and I'm asking you to state your fucking sources. You're the one that's trying to pass it off as an obvious truth and I'm asking you to fucking prove it.

>What studies
Well you're illiterate, that explains a lot.
>>
File: 1498538915363.jpg (225KB, 672x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1498538915363.jpg
225KB, 672x1807px
>>39664203
>>39664126
>>39663987

You must be new here iofcbu
>>
It should not be illegal for a person to own any arrangement of matter or do anything with it within the confines of their own property, including the object itself as their property. Only when this has been breached has the person done anything wrong. Furthermore, no thought or word should be illegal. Only actions taken against other people outside of consent. Claiming someone to be unable to consent also violates their consent and makes the person claiming the right to strip them of their autonomy guilty of breaching the social contract and is no longer protected by it, making the person claiming to deny them their right to consent no longer protected from non-consensual actions.
>>
>>39665878
>why do I have to prove my own bullshit?
Liberals everybody.

This is you right now
>Pedos: We're fine with our dolls.
>You: LIAR, you're just ONE STEP AWAY FROM RAPING CHILDREN.
>Pedos: Okay, where's your proof?
>You: WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING, EVERYTHING IM SAYING IS THE TRUTH.
>>
>>39666079
Im going to 2nd this.
Cant say i like to sex up children but if these guys dont have an outlet they may very well end up becoming those predators snatching school kids off the street as they walk home.
Keep these guys fucking their dolls in their neet hole and we have no problem with em right?
>>
>>39665997
No, but since they have dicks I'm down.
lol, could technically be
I'm saying that's what a qt boy could offer me that a grill couldn't. I'd still want all the other important qualities in a relationship, as well
>>
Can't wait for the apocalypse. I won't break the law, but once it ceases to exist I'm going to rape everyone and everything within my sight.
>>
>>39666079
Why don't you have to prove your own bullshit?

This is you:
>Normal people: We're fine with our laws.
>You: STOP OPPRESSING ME IT'S FINE TO FUCK CHILDREN IN EFFIGY
>Normal people: Okay, where's your proof?
>You: WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING, EVERYTHING I'M SAYING IS THE TRUTH
>>
>>39666149
lol look at this fucking joker.
>>
File: 1504296051693.png (331KB, 609x417px) Image search: [Google]
1504296051693.png
331KB, 609x417px
>>39666067
Oh boy, time to go fuck me some somewhat attractive retards after printing off a few million dollars on my private printing press.
Also I need to send a few hundred detailed death threats and computer viruses to all the companies and people I hate today, fuck them.
>>
>>39666149
>prove to me that an opinion is fact
Liberals everybody.
>>
>>39666204
Exactly, I'm glad you can see the reason of the unreasonable like I can. There's no real reason outside emotional soccer moms mindless prattle that says we should follow some stupid, arbitrary regulations some old pedophiles made up so they could punish people for doing what only they get to.
>>
>>39666257
Goddamn
Poe's Law is in FULL FORCE today.
>>
>>39666149
Not him, but we have the fundamental right to do anything not explicitly disallowed.
>>
>>39666287
On the contrary, I am fully aware that what was described was intended to be unreasonable and an emotional appeal to "sanity". Unfortunately for you, I have no value for sanity and your words fall on deaf ears. I do not see a problem with these thins and never will, I am not hindered by the same emotional and mental inhibitions that cause you to see your words as some meaningful satire to implore people to see what you describe as bad. You are not wise or insightful, you are just brainwashed and believe that the brainwashed things you repeat and reinforce are the truth. They are not, but you will likely never realize this. I will again state that I am aware of your intentions, but I am not the kind of person you wished your post to be seen by. I am the kind of person who does in fact not see the same "wrongness" you do in what you described.
>>
File: 1484472559495.png (959KB, 900x996px) Image search: [Google]
1484472559495.png
959KB, 900x996px
>>39666388
Glad there are some sane people still in this world like you.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.