[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hanging out with a girl and she kissed me wtf do I do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: portal5.jpg (38KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
portal5.jpg
38KB, 636x424px
I was hanging out with a girl and she kissed me
wtf do I do
>>
she's cute btw
how do I girl?
>>
>>39662400
It's quite simple really, you close your /r9k/ tab and never come back to this board because you are a fucking normalfag and don't belong here
>>
>>39662400
The answer is b but it's not because the cube is moving, it's because the room is moving
>>
>>39662438
I'm not a normalfag, I am less normalfag than 99% of /r9k/, it's not my fault she kissed me
>>
>>39662400
Well first, A is correct, because as Glados tells you in the first game, momentum is conserved between portals.

Second, I don't fucking know, why the fuck are you asking this of all boards?
>>
>>39662506

Glados was blatantly lying. While the magnitude of momentum may be conserved, momentum is a vector, and its direction is not. If this is the case, then there is nothing stopping either A or B from being correct.
>>
>>39662506
momentum in exit portal frame of reference stupid fucker
>>
File: pizza_pepe.jpg (49KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_pepe.jpg
49KB, 417x417px
>>39662400
Since you're posting here, it had some time since it happened. Can you tell me what you did? I'm afraid it might happen to me too, and I'll have no idea what to do next.
>>
>>39662400
>I was hanging out with a girl and she kissed me
fake and gay
>>
>>39662503
Prove it you fucking faggot. Prove that your a robot. Don't be a little bitch and not given any background information on yourself.
>>
>>39662563
i know a lot about how the source engine works. A. is correct
>>
>>39662400
Is she not ugly?

Congrats, you aren't just more lucky than a robot, you're more lucky than most normies too. This is something very rare for a girl to make the first move.
>>
>>39663492
it depends on the context. just feel it out. it's hard to imagine what you'd do now, but if your almonds become activated, they will guide you.
>>
>>39663927
but like, after the kiss, what do I do? what do I say? I have no idea what to do in this situation.
>>
>>39662506
The cube isn't stationary to the portal's frame of reference, and therefore has a non-zero momentum. The magnitude of the cube's momentum will be conserved through the portal, so the answer is B.
>>
>>39664015
it depends on the context as i said. stuff like location, how long you've known her, how long you've been dating, how conservative is she. grills want to bone just as much as guys do, so if she initiated the kiss herself, it's almost guaranteed you can make out or go for some boob, so long as you're in a private space. if you initiated it and the kiss went well (she's smiling and looking into your eyes), basically same thing. there is a natural progression of sorts that will lead you to her vagina/boipussi and once you're in the moment even the coldest of robots will feel what do do instinctually. the hard part is getting close enough for this kind of thing to start, but you sound very fortunate desu. good luck friend.
>>
>>39664179
>grills want to bone just as much as guys do

lies spread by jewish media
>>
File: 1497668039143.jpg (28KB, 410x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497668039143.jpg
28KB, 410x461px
>>39662400
Cut all contact with her.
Also the answer is clearly A.
>>
>>39662506
>momentum is conserved between portals.
Which is why B is correct you mongoloid.
>>
Punch her in the face, and while she's trying to figure out what the fuck just happened, fuck her in the pussy.

Guarantee she'll marry you.
>>
>>39663745
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that a game engine would work with an absolute reference frame.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.