[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys would kinda like to fall over dead but not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (123KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1440x1080px
How many of you guys would kinda like to fall over dead but not to have to kys? What are the most ballsy methods anyways? is a gun or rifle to the head take more balls than oding on pills or hanging or cut wrists? it all seems pretty intense
>>
damns thats gross

fuck off btw
>>
>>39662267
Stabbing yourself in the chestis the most intense way to go out
>>
>>39662409
followed by what? is pills and hanging more intense than shotgun to mouth?
>>
hey you cant post gore in r9k!
>>
I have a vivid fantasy about being brutally killed while trying to stop a girl from being raped in a dark alley while I'm taking a night walk
I get to die with some dignity, even if I'm only saving her in the hopes of being killed
>>
File: selfimmolation.jpg (133KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
selfimmolation.jpg
133KB, 900x598px
>>39662267
Self-immolation is the most ballsy way to kill yourself. But if you aren't a retard you should just blow your brains out with a shotgun.
>>
frik off fagg serisly
>>
>>39662574
is hanging more ballsy than shotgun? and what about od on sleep pills isbthat more ballsy than shotgun?
>>
>>39662425
Train or jumping is next imo
>>
>>39662534
That sounds pretty whiteknight cuck f.a.m unless you know and love the girl
I have a fantasy where I have a psycho gf who is mad jelous and we she stabs me for mistakenly thinking I don't love her then she kills herself
>>
>>39662592
>is hanging more ballsy than shotgun?
If "ballsy" is defined as potentially more painful and less likely to work, then yes.

>and what about od on sleep pills isbthat more ballsy than shotgun?
This is the retarded suicide method that women use for attention that never works.
>>
>>39662636
wait people actually intend to fail by using pills? is that probably the case most of the time?
>>
>>39662267
Haha just eat some blue house paint nigga haha grip n sip
>>
>>39662409
Seriously considering suicide over the last month. I don't stand a chance of being successful in this life. Dagger to the heart seems like the way to go.
>>
>>39662629
>That sounds pretty whiteknight cuck f.a.m unless you know and love the girl
it probably is, but I don't mind
even if it's for the wrong reasons, I would get to leave the world having performed some small action of good
>>
>>39662654
Some people intend to fail. In any case, pills have a much higher failure rate than other suicide methods.

By "ballsy", do you mean "painful and takes a lot of bravery to do", or "is dramatic and guaranteed to make the news"?
>>
>>39662734
yeah i mean more bloody or painful and takes a lot of mental strength to do. i was just wondering which ways were most like that and rank them was all
>>
>>39662683
>>39662683
better shot in the heart... you will probably feel some pain in the first 10 sec tho
>>
>>39662808
Why the fuck would you shoot yourself in the chest and not the brainstem?
>>
>>39662409
There is always a faggot claiming X suicide method is the most painful or the most "likely to fail"
>>
dont du it opp
>>
>>39662900
you can still fail in the head and end up living like a vegetable... shooting the heart is certain death, even if you miss, you will still hit a lung...
>>
>>39663013
what happens if you hit a lung anyways? how long wouldnit take to die from that? where is the heart even at?
>>
>>39663052
>where is the heart even at
anon pls
>>
>>39663122
whatever man i just thpught it was under my left nipple but it feel close to the middle. is a bullet in a lung a quick killer or do you die in agony
>>
>>39663145
end up unconscious and dying from lack of oxygen
>>
File: happy hitler.jpg (28KB, 456x626px) Image search: [Google]
happy hitler.jpg
28KB, 456x626px
>>39662267
my escape plan is to take a bunch of benzos (and alcohol if available) then go to the train tracks near my house. Once I get there i'll just follow the tracks one way till a train comes then put my neck between the wheels
>>
>>39663324
if you got shot by something massive like a 12 gauge and it hit a lung how long until youre dead probably? i know john lennon was shot in a lung
>>
what the fuck dont kill yourselves you would be missed
>>
>>39663381
Lol this faggot

Get a load of him
>>
>>39663375
now that depends... you can die almost instantly or it can take a few minutes (already unconscious) like john... it's not hard to hit the heart btw
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.