[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (757KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
757KB, 700x945px
Would you be a good father, fellow robots? What would you do differently from your own father?

I think I'm too beta to be a good father, and would be a horrible role model. I would try to drink less, spend more time with my kid(s) and yell at them less.
>>
>>39661405
I'm already a father.

I'm certainly not the best, as I become lazy or get sidetracked but thankfully my family helps me out a lot. I certainly could not do this by myself. I still drink ocasionally and i dont think doing bad things in front of my children is too troublesome sijce theyre too young
>>
>>39661467
Were you ever a robot? How did you get out of it?
>>
>>39661486
I wasn't ever a robot, I just shared a lot of hobbies that robots have, like video games and lolicon doujins. This isn't my home board desu
>>
>>39661405
>Would you be a good father, fellow robots? What would you do differently from your own father?
>
>I think I'm too beta to be a good father, and would be a horrible role model. I would try to drink less, spend more time with my kid(s) and yell at them less.
all those go back in time & and give advice to your child self threads on /r9k/ is what parenthood is about. it's pretty fucking amazing. you are able to be your son's wingman. you can watch the kids in his social circle at school activities and everything is so fucking obvious to you, like you are a sorcerer supreme. you can see the future and you have the ability to give your kids advice that would never occur to him because he's a dumb kid and you have lived a whole life of pain and have scars from all your mistakes. you get your do-over. it's magic.
>>
>>39661551
I've never thought of it like that, interesting.
>>
I'm a single dad. I try to be good but I always worry I'm not.
>>
>>39661405
I try to be a good father to my daughter. I wasn't ready to be a father at 14 so I screwed up a lot with her. Now that she herself is 14, I try my best to keep her from making the same mistakes her mother and I made. If I had another kid, I'd be a better father than I was to my little girl.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.