[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1504670808329.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504670808329.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
tfw you cheat on your robot bf with chad
>>
>>39660153
unfortunately kys
>>
>>39660153
I forgive you fembot
>>
>>39660261
should i tell?
>>
>>39660153
>tfw (((fembot))) gf
>she lives far away so i havent visited in a few weeks
Is she cheating on me?
>>
>>39660153
This is why I'll never get into a relationship with a woman. They all cheat.
>>
Fucking kill yourself, all women are degerates. No actually live with it and know you will be a cock guzzling White for your whole life and no one will ever trust you and you will be single because people will call you only for booty calls. Fuck you
>>
File: 1504676430716.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504676430716.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>39660448
tfw men are controlling

literally not even my fault
>>
>>39660500
its called self control you slut

im gay and ive never had any suspicion that a guy has cheated on me, you deserve your future life divorcing a normie and being a washed up leech
>>
>>39660500
Men are not controlling you vapid whore, you have no self control because you are a cunt that has to play the victim to feel better about yourself. Seriously fucking think about other people than yourself, dumb ass bitch
>>
>>39660153

Discord

I want to discuss this with you
>>
>>39660153
They probably don't care considering how ugly you must be if you willingly spend time on this board with a bunch of desperate virgins
>>
I can't believe you stupid niggers are actually falling for this shit bait.
>>
>>39660153
fembots deserve to be beaten on a regular basis
>>
all this rage because of nothing.

Women and men are individuals.Most individuals in today's society wether they are men or women should unironically be shot-myself included probably.

Stop treating women as some sort of hive-mind.
>>
>>39661235
oh and if some robot would cheat on his girlfriend you'd just rage at him cuz HE NOT A ROBOTOOO ANYMOREEEE GTFO NORMIE
WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH--jealousy--that's what you would feel.You faggots lack empathy for women because you're afraid it's going to make you an even bigger beta.protip:it won't unless you keep acting in self-interest because you're a thirsty virgin
>>
>>39660277
no you should kys
>>
File: 1504317181005.jpg (44KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1504317181005.jpg
44KB, 703x703px
>OPs bait post
guaranteed (you)s
>>
>tfw your robot bf has a dozen other girls he's fucking around with
>tfw you fell in love with him
>>
>>39660153
Why do these threads keep getting made? It's obvious the OP is always a fucking guy that's just baiting. Fucking saged
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.