[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are trash.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Dep.png (4KB, 166x169px) Image search: [Google]
Dep.png
4KB, 166x169px
Okay guys, strap in. I need guidance.

>Meet girl through short nerdy friend.
>She's pretty cool, we talk and hang out a lot.
>Eventually, she calls in for work to hang out with me.
>Nut.jpg
>She comes to my place, and we sit on my bed watching anime.

Now I had been making advances on her to see if she was interested in me. Eventually we ended up kissing.

>Copped titty. Shit was cash.
>A few days go by in similar formula.
>3 days later she sends me a text
>"Hey, anon. I don't know if this is working out, you're going way to fast.
>She dumped me in a week.

During this time, my short nerdy friend got NTR'd like fuck because he had a crush on her for years.

>3 days pass.
>Girl texts me again.
>"Hey anon, I think I made a mistake. If you want me back then that's fine because I miss you.

So do I manipulate her into sex, call her an indecisive bitch, or flat out ignore her?
>>
File: fuck your waifu.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
fuck your waifu.png
280KB, 372x539px
>>39659114
dont do it anon. it aint worth it. I had a 3dpd who tried the same on me. you dont gotta be a beta if you dont wanna.
pic somewhat related
>>
>>39659174
So ignore her?
>>
>>39659114
dont really have any guidance but iw anna vent in this thread
>meet a girl off a /r9k/ discord recently
>get along super well
>she just happens to be nearby so we meetup
>we relate super well and everything just seems to workout, we get touchy and close really quick
>first time ive been with a girl and cuddled with one
>go on a couple more dates, start dating, have sex twice
>madly in love and would do anything for her
>relationship goes nicely for a few weeks
>one day, just get a random phonecall from her at 2 am
>sit through sex sounds for about 10 minutes before hanging up
>apparently she got back with her ex
>havent talked to her since after asking her what it was all about

what a way for ur first love to go right boys
>>
>>39659299
Women can't be trusted. Men are much more straight forward.
>>
>>39659114
I think you have to fuck her, at least to make sure your friend will stop letting himself get friendzoned.

You already wrecked it for him, so it's too late to let him invoke the "I saw her first" rule.

The only thing you can salvage now is to get him to swear off her forever. And the best available tool for that purpose you have is your dick.
>>
>Girl comes to your house
>No sex
>"you're going way to[o] fast

Or maybe she meant to, with just one "o," as in you're fasting. That is, to abstain from all or some kinds of food or drink. Except in this case, abstaining from sex.

I have had three women agree to come to my house, all on separate occasions, and in each case my penis entered vagoo (2/3 times no condor, 1/3 absolutely needed condor). Women don't agree to come to your house with sex being off the table. Also, women aren't trash. Don't project feelings of insecurity/frustration.
>>
>>39659114
First off
>how are you
>how old is she
>has she had any long term relationships
>Is she virgin
>are you virgin
>have you been in any relationships before this
I need those answers to be of any use to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.