[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey r9k, just dropping in to tell my story. I've got to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trip.jpg (43KB, 236x356px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
43KB, 236x356px
hey r9k, just dropping in to tell my story. I've got to get this shit off my chest

Basically I was a 29 year old virgin robot social retard until a couple months ago, when I met a girl on OKCupid. Somehow I was able to keep my shit together and we really hit it off and started dating.

For the last 2 months it has been the best thing I've ever felt, I've just been in heaven. It made all the years of hell and suffering worth it. But things are slowly starting to change.

She's been with 2 people before me, and at 18 she lost her virginity to a 40 year old man. She was really thin and beautiful and now in her mid 20's she's somewhat chubby, but I'm still extremely attracted to her.

There has been this extremely acrid resentment simmering inside me. I just imagine her fucking this guy at her prime and it makes me physically ill. I love this girl, she's so sweet and kind and smart and patient, but it's starting to make me resent her, and it makes me insecure.

What can I do? How do I stop feeling so disgusted? I love emptying my balls into this woman and I really don't want to be alone again, but I'm starting to get uncontrollable rage just thinking about it.
>>
She cant get chad anymore so has settled for you.
/r9k/ was right again
>>
>>39658751
Deal with it. If you can't handle her past you don't deserve her future.
>>
>>39658909
Pssh if you can't handle me at my worst u don't deserve me at my best kid :^)
>>
Fuck her in the ass you beta
>>
>>39658751

Your fundamental problem is that you're emotionally and romantically invested in her.
You can solve this by becoming emotionally self-dependent.
>>
>>39658751
You have to break her to mold her into what you want anon.
>>
>>39658751
just stop seeing her.If she didn't wait for the right man then she is nothing more then a slut.Also she degraded herself by fucking a 40 year old fag,so fuck her.
>>
>>39658751
>at 18 she lost her virginity to a 40 year old man

Where are these 18 year old girls who want to fuck older guys, damn it
>>
>>39659028

We cuddle tenderly for hours, she runs her fingers through my hair and strokes me ears while I bury my face in her tits etc and she's so kind and supportive I really get a lot from all this intimacy. All those long years intimacy is what I really craved, not just squirting into a vagina. I could have paid a hooker for that.

Becoming emotionally self dependent would remove all the joy from this relationship. I just want to stop being disgusted by her past :( It's so hard to feel like this person is the love of my life but then envisioning her enjoying getting fucked by another guy. It's such a visceral primitive feeling and it doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>39659156

There's a lot of philosophical mumbo-jumbo you could adopt and ponder to alleviate your mental suffering, but really you have to realise that this "visceral primitive feeling" you're getting is a natural consequence of the evolutionary pair-bonding mechanism effected by the neurochemical cocktail of emotional intimacy you're so thoroughly allowing yourself to relish in.
>>
>>39658751
just break up with her, you dont love her and she doesnt love you, if you make the split now at least you walk away with your dignity intact
>>
>>39658751
You poor pathetic bastard
i met a girl on okcupid with the same MO
impregnate her now before she fucking dumps you
the woman i met on okcupid was also a robot,and at the time i didnt know what that meant
so now shes gone and im stuck with this shitty website with retards like you
>>
>>39659156
>It's such a visceral primitive feeling and it doesn't even make sense.
This is exactly what it is.
It's natural for a man to get angry at the thought of his woman having sex with another man.
It's why female chastity was valued until (((recently))).

Don't let sluts and beta cucks tell you that this is something you should be ashamed of feeling.
>>
>>39658751
She was impressionable and was swayed by a creeper. You can't focus on the past, live in the here; now. You are the Alpha in her life, direct her interests towards what you want. Exercising, better dietary habits, etc. Pussy is an all engrossing pursuit to say the least. Two previous partners? You've won the lottery, son.
>>
>>39658751
>and at 18 she lost her virginity to a 40 year old man

She's a gold-digger whore.
>>
>>39658751
LISTEN TO ME
Fuck some prostitutes and cheat on her. The guilt will be so great it will trample your resentment and rage.
Then proceed to live your happy life knowing you broke her confidence by cheating on her. You'll love her unconditionally I guarantee it.
>>
>>39658751
>There has been this extremely acrid resentment simmering inside me. I just imagine her fucking this guy at her prime and it makes me physically ill. I love this girl, she's so sweet and kind and smart and patient, but it's starting to make me resent her, and it makes me insecure.
>What can I do? How do I stop feeling so disgusted?

Something we have to accept and come to terms with is that the kind of bond that comes from being exclusive, lifelong partners with somebody just isn't something this generation gets to experience.
We miss out on that. It's shit, it's not our fault, but it's just the way things are.

We just need to accept that, and do what we can to make a better society for future generations, so they won't be robbed of the same things we were.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.