[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ bitch about the decline of the white race and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1505088255954.jpg (244KB, 789x941px) Image search: [Google]
1505088255954.jpg
244KB, 789x941px
Why does /pol/ bitch about the decline of the white race and white women being race traitors. when white men are the biggest race traitors of all?

White men are almost all effeminate and the same goes for /pol/ - they are effeminate young white little dudebros who blame women for what they do because they can't take responsibility.
>>
Yeah yeah shut the fuck up and talk about something else than this literal nonsense
>>
>>39658872
>whites dying out because white men are effeminate race traitors
>literal nonsense
No, schlomo.
>>
>white male fucking non-white female
Conquest

>white female being fucked by non-white male
Being conquered

Even animals understand this basic concept. Males define the next generation. Women just spit it out.
>>
>>39659873
It doesn't work that way when the female gains status.
>>
That dude really needs to shave his head.
>>
>>39658660
>when white men are the biggest race traitors of all?
no they aren't.
>>
>>39659873
mathematically, none of these make sense
>>
>>39660170
congrats, you're dumber than an animal.

You want to conquer? You kill enemy males, you breed their women, and you fiercely guard your own women from enemy males.

Even chimps understand how this works.
>>
>>39660286
This is common sense built into the psyche of any normal male but the people here are so brainwashed or mentally defective that they can't comprehend that.
>>
>>39659873
But whites are dying out and the same guys who go on autistic rants about "conquests" on imageboards are the same guys fucking non-white women and most of the time a kid doesn't even become the end result anyway.
>Next generation
How are we going to do that if next to no white kids are being born, autismo?
>>
>>39660451
Well if there weren't cuck faggots there wouldn't be any problems. They should honestly be hunted down and honor killed but whites have no balls.
>>
File: bd7.png (368KB, 618x792px) Image search: [Google]
bd7.png
368KB, 618x792px
WE WUZ VICTIMZ AN SHEIT
>>
>>39660514
That makes no sense. The white birth rates are in such a horrible state that they are below replacement, so it would take the average white male/white female 4 kids or more to reverse the damage and we've had to do this for decades.
Your whole ideology just seems like a way for non-white women to get some white cock. It's destructive, we can't afford to do this. White men may be strangely respected and hated at the same time, but the reason we once ruled the world is because we didn't fuck non-white female subhumans and we ruled with an iron fist.
>>
>>39658660
Go fucking ask them keep this /pol/ trash off r9k thanks
>>
>>39660620
Get your lefty pol trash off of r9k. Thanks.
>>
>>39660601
That's bullshit. We fucked nonwhite women everywhere we went. The reason was because white men didn't used to spend all day jerking off. Slave owners would have kids with their wife and with their slaves too.
>>
>>39660671
>That's bullshit. We fucked nonwhite women everywhere we went
Proof? Again, the white birth rates have been demolished so if we go the "LE BLEACH CONQUER" route, there will be no whites left within a generation. Race mixing was so rare in the past because it was rightfully frowned upon in the old world.
Go to the average non-white woman internet space and you'll see they complain about the lack of white men to date, even /pol/ fell for the shaming yet still talks about white birth rates declining and can't put two and two together.
The average white couple needs to have 4 white kids together.
By the way, how much do you jerk off? Your talking points mirror what /pol/ autists and minority women on blogs and twitter and shit say so I can't imagine you're any better than "modern men".
>>
>>39660812
Whites should have never allowed black men to fuck white women. White men should have kept themselves as a privileged class but failed when they allowed non-whites and women to have rights. Then when faggots allowed black men to fuck their wives while they jerked off in the corner that was pretty much the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>39660812
There's no saving the white race cause the only way to do so would be for white men to rise up and create an authoritarian government and dismantle all Jewish propaganda. Unless whites could counter the current propaganda but they've had years and have totally failed to do so. I think it's hopeless. White men failed big time.
>>
>>39660628
I don't post anything related to politics on this board little fella. Normies need to leave with their politics.
>>
>>39660895
I absolutely agree, I just think that if we're going to be nice to any women, it should be white women.
Only white men should be a privileged class and only white men should have rights, but non-white women in the west are spoiled and do not deserve the validation of the white male. At least white women have some good qualities to them.
Send them (the non-whites) all back.
>>
>>39658660
>/pol/ is white
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You shouldn't send them back, you should have exterminated them at first!
>>
>>39660947
I think white men should have kept themselves the only privileged class. I think white women have nothing to give to benefit the white race except to create children. It's absolute chaos. The Jews have had their way with whites. This site is full of fag, tranny, and black power propaganda. White men as a whole are pathetic for allowing this disaster to occur.
>>
>>39660601
>mfw goth gf is baby crazy and specifically said she wants four children.
>mfw were both white.

I'm doing my part robots. Why aren't you?
>>
>>39660812
You realize that as long as race mixing propaganda whites are inevitably doomed? The only way to save the white race is to get rid of the propaganda. Otherwise whites are doomed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.