[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Irma/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2588.jpg (161KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
161KB, 750x853px
I think I'm the last person in central Florida who still has power, but probably not for long. The walls are making all sorts of weird sounds and I'm scared they're gonna come down ): please keep me company before I die r9k
>>
NPR here, I still have power for now but that shit is totally gonna go, it flickers during normal storms because Duke Energy is SHIT.

Bay news 9 just said that it's a cat 1 to them, though, and we haven't even been majorly hit yet.
>>
>>39658635
How bad's the damage over where you are? Everything's flooded and the outside of my house is trashed, but I saw some footage in Miami where it looks like Venice Italy.
>>
Naples. Can confirm no power. Flooding is horrible and widespread, not expecting power for at least a month.
>charged all of my 7 power banks yesterday
>currently on bank 2, all of them have power to charge my phone fully twice
>tfw also somehow still have cell data ???
>>
>>39658666
Just some light flooding (walked out in it in flip flops and it was up to my ankles) and the brown, dead parts that hang off palm trees are all over the fucking street.
>>
File: unknown-8.png (375KB, 600x600px)
unknown-8.png
375KB, 600x600px
I'm in Orlando. Still got power. It's really windy outside right now and a couple of tornado warnings got issued. But everything else is fine. Ate snacks all day. Comfy.
>>
File: IMG_2571.jpg (202KB, 1296x720px)
IMG_2571.jpg
202KB, 1296x720px
Live in Kissimmee
Power still on but these winds are picking up
>>
>>39658728
Yeah I think I live about thirty minutes from you, I'm having a similar situation. Scary sounds outside but so far everything seems alright
>>
>>39658747
I live in Kissimmee too!! It's supposed to get really bad at 3 am tonight, I think I'm just gonna play Destiny 2 until I get impaled by a tree limb or something
>>
>>39658779
Ayy Kissimmee gang, would be cool to meet up with a robot. I was playing persona 5 but my power started flickering so I just turned my shit off bc I don't want the PS4 to get fucked.prob gonna read some manga be comfy and then go to sleep
>>
fuck all you dummy retards that live in the tampa bay area that evacuated. this is no different than your average summer thunder storm. media hyping the shit up once again.
>>
>>39658823
>>39658779
>>39658755
I live close by to you all. Please be my friends.
>>
>>39658880
We can be friends, I have a throwaway if you ever want to chat or meet up. I don't have a car tho, it is [email protected]. I live in turnberry if you know where that is
>>
>>39658880
Im going to fuck your boipussy into submission
>>
who /northernbahamas/ here?
let's laugh at florida and the southern bahamas for getting fucked
>>
Miami here, just got power back and internet. Cell phone towers are still down though. Still some wind
>>
>Everyone lives so far
That's fine I didn't want to make friends in the wake of a disaster anyways ;_;
>>
File: downloadfile-3.jpg (164KB, 850x1201px)
downloadfile-3.jpg
164KB, 850x1201px
>>39659003
Thanks, I'll contact you whenever my power is stable again. Spoke too soon and it looks like it won't last much longer.
>>39659015
>boipussy
>>
File: 14859584834.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
14859584834.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39659034
eleuthera here
>mfw florida
>>
File: IMG_2563.jpg (87KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.jpg
87KB, 925x835px
>>39659116
Alright, look forward from hearing from you anon. Enjoy your destiny and b safe
>>
>>39658599
Guys it's 9/11 tomorrow but they're probably going to mostly cover Irma instead. Think about it, this might be the first year Americans won't lose their shit over it being the anniversary of 9/11 and put that behind them and move on. This is a national milestone.
>>
>Florida is on average 6 feet above sea level

We should just decide now that no reconstruction work should be done after the hurricane.

Florida should be written off now as it'll be underwater in a hundred years anyway. If your house gets wiped out due to floods, the insurance company should build you a new one in Kansas.

It'll be sad to go, but Florida has no future and the sooner we accept that and begin adjusting, the better it will be for everyone.
>>
>>39659766
yeah, you'll be gone in a hundred years too so you should just kill yourself while you're ahead. Stop talking out of your ass
>>
>>39659766
>Florida should be written off now as it'll be underwater in a hundred years anyway. If your house gets wiped out due to floods
This meme has been going on for far too long. Global warming """experts""" (see: leftist fear-mongering autists) were saying New York city would be 20 feet under water in 10 years 20 years ago.
>>
>>39659766
HEY FUCKER DON'T FORGET MT DORA

That shit is 6.5 feet!
>>
>>39658599
i hope you die a painful, slow death.
>>
Anyone here in Georgia? Johns Creek here, according to my parents, they're might be slim chance of evacuating like at 6am tomorrow, but i literally doubt it
>>
>>39660108
If you're in Georgia and you avacuate you're out of your mind lmao, it'll barely tickle Georgia
>>
Lakeland wagecuck here.

>tfw boss says were open at 8am tomorrow and anyone absent will face repercussion
>>
Lakewood Ranch. Power is flickering but seems to have leveled out. Honestly got pretty lucky. Friends in sarasota aren't as lucky
>>
Southwest Orlando here. Might be because I live by the theme parks, but I've still got power too. All the normies around me are crying because they don't have power.

Whereabouts in central fl?
>>
>>39660108
>Johns creek
Holy shit you're close.
>>
tampa/plant City here
still power, 60 mph winds atm
kinda scared but tired
>>
>>39660108
In Atlanta, but shit you're really close to my hometown. I helped my family over there move some chairs and tables we had out on the porch but I highly doubt there's going to be any evacuating going on, just high winds that might cause a little bit of damage to houses.
>>
Why the fuck are you still there you fucking retard
>>
File: 1503987094677.png (481KB, 663x783px)
1503987094677.png
481KB, 663x783px
Anyone got any recommendations for good webcams to watch the hurricane on? I've just been google searching and not finding anything particularly memorable.
>>
In Westchase, near oldsmar. Got power, gusts every once in awhile. Comfy rn
>>
>>39663111
That image was from the huge hurricane last year that barely missed us.
>>
Belle Isle, checking in, still got power! Had 8 surges, but hanging in there!
>>
Port Orange FL here, had a couple power surges, but power is still working fine and I can honestly say that Irma is looking a lot weaker than Matthew from last year. Feel sorry for a lot of the west coast bros and everyone that initially evacuated there
>>
File: 1499856097628.jpg (244KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1499856097628.jpg
244KB, 1280x1707px
Kissimmee area here, completely surprised the fucker decided to turn right on us basically, figured it'd keep to the coast. Wonder how much damage we'll find in the morning. Hearing some super loud wind that's shaking my walls.
>>
Jacksonville here
>tfw still no 904 anons to be friends with
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.