[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life sadness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey my name is J, and i'm sad, but I shouldn't be.
> I'm 23 years old
> it's my second year of Med school at the university of Columbia Missouri
>I have good grades, and a promising future
> But I just got out of a two year abusive relationship, and I feel alone.
>>
>>39658360
Nice blog post, bud
>>
>>39658360
Do you wanna play Halo Reach?
>>
>>39658360

>Med school student
>Successfull
>Can get a gf

Plx get out normie, this is no place for you.
>>
>>39658382
I wish I still had my Xbox
>>
>>39658360
your fault for being involved with females to begin with dumbfuck
>>
why shouldn't you be sad? you feelings are natural and understandable, you just have been through a abusive relationship. those can kill you pretty badly from within.

whats positive is that this is only an episode of your life. soon it will all be over. if you feel like you are damged, work with that and try to recover. do things that makes you feel good about yourself and that puts you in a better mood. don't do the opposite.

im happy that you got out from an abusive relationship and you should be proud of yourself as well
>>
>>39658563
>
It's more complicated than that, who said I was the one being abused. We went to couples therapy, and I found out to the extent of what I did, and I broke up with her when I realized I was a monster. Now i'm alone, and scared to try to find love again, because i'm scared I will hurt the next one.
>>
>>39658622
seek help then and fix your problems
>>
>>39658651
She will never take me back, she found someone new, and i'm happy for them. It's just knowing that the best thing in your life is gone, and you're the one who took it away.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.