[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the S.W.E.A.T Pledge yet, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1138.jpg (365KB, 612x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
365KB, 612x765px
Why haven't you taken the S.W.E.A.T Pledge yet, anon?
>>
>>39658172
So was this made by a department store manager trying to keep his slaves in line or what?
>>
>>39658383
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rowe
He's a guy who has film crews follow him while he does a different shitty job each day.
>>
>>39658383
This was made by Mike Rowe, who worked many hard and dirty jobs and came up with a unifying philosophy. You think this only applies to regular workers? This applies to managers and business owners as well. They all worked hard and continue to work hard to get where they are.
>>
I literally don't see nothing wrong with that. I've worked many shitty jobs too and always came ahead and learnt something.
>>
>>39658554
I agree with most of them, but number 8 I just cannot. If there's a problem with the way shit's being mismanaged, or you're not getting what's due to you, then you have reason to complain.
>>
>>39658172
literally the most basic ass slave-minded life philosophy i've ever seen.

>america
>>
File: 27.jpg (394KB, 1812x1018px)
27.jpg
394KB, 1812x1018px
>>39659765
this is why you are a failure at life, and why you will always be poor

if you're not willing to give 200%, you wont amount to anything
t. Millionaire from business
>>
>>39658172
I am sure going to heed the words of an actor who pretends to do hard jobs. He sure has a lot of insight in what it means to work hard in front of a camera a few weeks a year. He's the working mans man.
>>
>>39658172
Some points kind of make sense, I just don't see how they justify being a wagecuck
>>
>>39660096
Anyone who actually fucking understands what the thing means and practices it correctly would not be a wagecuck for very long, as they'd quickly receive promotions, bonuses and commendations for being the best of the best in the company every single month
>>
>>39658172
>I do not "follow my passion." I bring it with me. I believe any job can be done with passion and enthusiasm.
How does one make themself passionate and enthusiastic about anything at will?
>>
>>39660322
This.

The people who actually get it will inevitably/eventually go into business for themselves.

#6 Seems like a legal cop-out of workman comp cases tho.

And find me a janitor who's "passionate and enthusiastic" about cleaning literal shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
>>39658172
>all humans are created equal
>>
>>39658460

Lol. Bullshit. The more money I make the easier the jobs get.
>>
>>39660466
not really a copout, if the company is not in compliance, (not following regulations, faulty equipment, equipment past their expiration date, etc.) You still get your compensation
if you're don't wear your fucking steeltoes and hardhat, that one is on you
>>
Mike Rowe is such a faggot.
>Oooh look at me i do regular blue collar jobs like a regular guy except i get paid 10x more working 1 day than they do they entire fucking year
Yeah he sure has it tough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.