[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At first I was going to ask why people kill themselves. After

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 123153452345234565.gif (349KB, 311x264px) Image search: [Google]
123153452345234565.gif
349KB, 311x264px
At first I was going to ask why people kill themselves. After writing a bit I want to ask why the fuck people who kill themselves are so wrong and why can they not see it?

I just read someones letter b4 they suicided and they seemed so fucking silly. They had so much self hatred, but instead of looking in and accepting themselves, mistakes and all, they just blamed everyone else for their flaws. No personal responsibility. It was everyone else fault they were a shirty person. It was everyone else fault they wanted to die. Yet, they had the most ideal standards of how everyone should act. Standards the world could never act perfectly. Qualities they themselves do not act perfectly. Perfectionists who could never hope to achieve their own goals. She hyper focused on the negative aspects of everything who did not meet her standards. Simultaneously acting as a proud beacon of justices and all that is holy, but on the inside a hallow self shamed shell of a person. Acting as if the world itself was going to self destruct if everyone didn't act to her standards. Yet, not able to achieve her own standards and blaming it on the whole world. She talked in a way that made it sound inherent in all people. That growth is impossible. What a world it must be to be depressed.

What a world to be so wrong about everything and to not find humility. To seek out pride when shamed. To see evil instead of difference. To see self sacrifice as your life for another instead of your life continued on longer. To never feel what another feels. To attempt change others and never yourself.

You are those others. You are the ones you hate and they are you. You are not special. Accept the evil and good that is you. Truth before the ideal. Humility before the superiority and inferiority.

1234 1234 1234 1234 FTHV7U8F0
>>
>>39656479
>she
Of course they are wrong, they are a woman.
>>
>>39656541
It applies to men too. Although, I think the female mentality on this death was prominent.
>>
>>39656479
why I want to kill myself:

I don't want to work. I don't like having thoughts. I don't like waking up in the morning. Life is empty and filled with stress. I don't have the motivation to keep doing it.
>>
>>39656622
Of course it did, female mentality tends to blame others for all their mistakes. For men it is because they have lost all hope in something they once desired or because the apathy has taken hold. The difference with men is that their difficulties are not treated with care, just the opposite really. Life in our societies can become rather savage the lower you end up becoming, and if you do not have any feasible method of climbing out of it, then quitting that life early instead of suffering through it seems all the more appealing. I should know, I considered that option twice now.
The moral of this story however points to one thing, that suicide is not entirely logical. It is a heavily emotional decision. To expect a suicide to be rational would involve another being rewarded for your attempt when there is no time left, or your prolonged existence would be of severe cost to another. To expect an emotional decision to be rational is, well, irrational.
>>
>>39656479
I found this in anotehr chan,

https://ashspace.org/contribs/carthago_deleta/living_as_a_suicidal.php

its quite a read, but it talks about why suicide is not wrong, and that suicidal people can paradoxaly live wonderful lives once they embrace suicide on an intellectual level
>>
>>39656939
This is really well written. a
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.