[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/longhair/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1492719742899.png (395KB, 628x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492719742899.png
395KB, 628x519px
any of you robots have long hair? most of us are NEETs and a lot of you are faggots, most just don't give a fuck about social apperance. some of you have to have long hair, let's talk/share inspo fuck it
>>
I do but im a grill and you're probably going to get a temp ban for the /soc/ rule
>>
>>39656362
I had it pretty much down to my shoulders until early this year, now it's still fairly long by normie standards but feels pretty short compared what I've had for the last 8 years.

I have to say it feels so much cleaner and healthier now, I won't ever grow it that long again I don't think
>>
>>39656473
pic isn't me, reverse search it.
>>
My hair is pretty long but not like op. Something like pic related. Always on my face
>>
>>39656362
long hair on males (male) is really hot desu

im a gay male (female) though
>>
>>39656576
shinin in my white tee
>>
>>39657326
drop top, smoking thrax, looking at the stars
>>
>>39656362
used to have long hair but its not even the social appearance that bothers me, its just annoying as it falls into my face and shit, short hair just works better
>>
>>39657472
i can make the ground move like im avatar
>>
>Tfw want to dread hair but will get harassed by sjw's
>>
File: CeHXlqXUMAIiya0[1].jpg (31KB, 600x279px) Image search: [Google]
CeHXlqXUMAIiya0[1].jpg
31KB, 600x279px
my hair is down past my nips now. easiest shit to care for ever.
>>39657555
tie that shit back.
>>39657326
i'm young and fresh like white t-shirt
mashiro~ yo
>>
>>39657674
do you mean "THATS RACIAL APPROPRIATION!"
>>
Who is in the OP pic?
>>
>>39657928
Exactly. I honestly don't give a fuck what people say, so I would totally do it. But if I were to be confronted on my hair, then I would get visibly flustered because out of social anxiousness.
>>
I have medium long hair like pic related (although obviously I'm not a chad god) and I've never really let it grow much beyond this point. I've gotten compliments on my hair before, so I'm loath to change anything about it, seeing as it's one of my few redeemable qualities. What do true long hair anons have to say about taking good care of it, etc
I also want to dye my hair. I'm a straight dude, but something about it just seems very appealing. What do you guys think a good color would be?
>>
>>39658074
i have collarbone length hair. really, just wash it with shampoo/conditioner (whichever, or both) every other day or so. water on non washing days if you really want. use decent product, not garbage brands like axe. i recommend ogx, personally i use the coconut milk shampoo. before you get out of the shower, run cold water through your hair and also use a fresh towel every time you shampoo. that's about it, really. i also get tons of compliments on my hair, mostly because of the auburn red color, but a lot of people also like the length.
>>
>>39658074
also, the only color i really think looks good on males that's artificial looking is platinum. maybe pastel colors if you're skinny
>>
>>39658074
I don't get the high maintenance meme. I just shampoo every 2 days and always take cold showers. Get plenty of compliments. It's also important to brush your hair a bit when it's drying and after it's dried
>>
Check out the curly girl handbook if you've got curly or wavy hair. Don't brush it and use a T-shirt to dry it.
>>
Tried having long hair but its too hot in here so nah
>>
>>39660279
yeah it is hot but i still have long hair. shit gets annoying in the summer though
>>
File: 1467577525982.png (1MB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1467577525982.png
1MB, 1240x1240px
>>39656362
I have hair like a mountain man.
It touches my shoulders and wreathes my head like a halo.
Have a beard too.
The Jesus or Cast Away look.
I stopped caring because I live alone in no man's land and rarely see others unless I'm in town.

Maintenance isn't hard just make sure it doesn't turn to dreads. I don't do anything special. Most likely I do not have admirable hair but it makes me happy when I see my reflection.
I wear crocs and shorts always and a grateful dead tee.

Could you be friends with someone that looks like that?
>>
>Regularly called Jesus by drunk idiots thanks to my beard and past-shoulder-length hair
>Used to get shitty with those sorts of people
>Now I just tell them all I wanted was the Romans out of Jerusalem

>Balding men and women with hair that has clearly gone through too much chemical treatment ask me how the fuck my hair is so good
>Genuine shock when I tell them I just wash it when it's dirty, but otherwise leave it

>>39660279
>>39660586
Long hair keeps the sun off your neck during the summer months.
>>
I have long, straight hair that is apparently very attractive. Strange women have occasionally become transfixed and reached out to brush my hair with their hands. I've always found this uncomfortably unpredictable conduct that I have no idea what to do with, so I back off fast and probably leave them feeling uncomfortable, too. A few of them have chased with requests for information about how I care for it, which I share readily and will share here, but I'm not sure there's any actual insight behind my conduct. All I do is I brush my hair often, but wash it at most every other day.
While brushing my own hair, I try to brush myself as hard as I can without causing pain. I'm trying to cull the hair follicles of weaknesses and bring up broken hairs in the brush. When I wash my hair, I perform a similar culling step while applying shampoo and conditioner. I apply these mostly by rubbing them on my fingers and then running my fingers through my hair. I find that broken hairs will catch on my fingers when I do this and pull readily free from the overall mass of hair. I do this one way and then the other, and spend a few minutes at it. The instructions say start at the roots, but I do this instead, and it seems to work well. Maybe I'm sparing my scalp something. In either case, I avoid anything painful. Pain signals seem to be immediately important to treating my hair optimally.

My hair might all just be genetics, rather than anything I've done with it. I don't know. It's rather incidental to my life. I have a maintenance schedule for my hair because maintaining my hair feels good (and not maintaining it feels bad), not because I actually care about my appearance. I once got it all shaved off because I trusted it would all grow back and I was curious what it felt like to be bald. (I'm a more comfy NEET with long hair as it turns out.)
>>
>>39661162
I have a friend like that. Get rid of the crocks people would think you are hip even
>>
Mine used to be longer than OP's but now I have a fade.

Feels okay, long hair didn't frame my face well, though I do miss how it felt.
>>
>>39656362
I have very long wavy, curly brown hair. I get a lot of compliments from people on it.
I'm donating it all this week though and I'm very nervous
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>39656362
Don't bully Callum you cunt
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.