[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>who else /fent/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (177KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
177KB, 1600x900px
>who else /fent/ here?
>>
You should probably find a way to quit that. There's an epidemic of people dying from overdoses. You might end up dying.
>>
I'm still on the oxy phase of my addiction. What should I expect?
>>
>>39656051
You'll most likely OD on it. It really fucks with your brain too I remember they had to give my 17 year old brother fent when he had to get his appendix taken out. He was having constant mood swings for over a week. Those drugs kill.
>>
File: 1504380236465.jpg (40KB, 478x483px) Image search: [Google]
1504380236465.jpg
40KB, 478x483px
Is it painful to overdose of fent? I need to know.
>>
File: 1500738370111.jpg (1MB, 4716x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1500738370111.jpg
1MB, 4716x1754px
>>39656158
To fall into a really deep hole if you're not the kind of person who can pick up smokes and then just quit really early on out of impulse then pick it up a few years later. Or the literal occasional drinker. Or the person who has done LSD once and wants to "Dip their toe into the psychedelic pool". If you're experiment with drugs it's one thing and if you're aware of addictive properties power to you but if you're the person going out on drug binges expect to become a dependent junkie. Expect to get really constipated when you're doing heroin. Expect to also get really sick and fucked up if you're not the kind of person smart enough to get all of the shit filtered out of their heroin.
>>
>>39656277
How do I deal with the constipation? I read you can get used to it and then your body can't naturally shit anymore.I'm so fucked...
>>
File: 1504008723548.png (502KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
1504008723548.png
502KB, 468x477px
>>39656214
Yeah it is. You should suicide with a properly made exit bag. You could become a dumb stupid vegetable from lack of oxygen if you're found chocking on your vomit. It's also really painful and you feel it all and you institutionally know you're dying by that faint feeling in your body while you're just kinda out. Some kid's brother died like that and his entire face was swollen blue and spewing with vomit.
>>
>>39656312
Yeah that's when you start taking medicine and eating a lot of fiber to hopefully shit if your asshole still works. Also eating laxatives.
>>
>>39656357
I already eat a ton of brown rice to deal with my current constipation. How do I deal with heroin constipation? I can't keep affording oxy.

How do I filter my heroin?
>>
>>39656386
Your constipation is only going to get worse filtered heroin or not filtering your heroin is just going to make sure you're not putting fucking glass,coffee grind, or whatever fun various fillers they're putting you also have to take into account if your area has fent in your heroin and having to test for that if you don't have the money for oxy at the moment I would brave it out unless you're willing to take the time and money needed to make sure you're not getting dicked.
>>
a noose is a great way to cure your fentanyl addiction
>>
>>39656051

Don't even think about it. I end up talking with the local police a lot during my job and half the stories are dumb fentanyl deaths. Just do heroin like a normal person.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.