[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brainlet/ thread. IQ must be lower than 110 to post ITT.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: brainlet.png (208KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
208KB, 5000x5000px
/brainlet/ thread. IQ must be lower than 110 to post ITT.
>>
File: 1484750210861.png (12KB, 587x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484750210861.png
12KB, 587x773px
>>39655990
>110 is a brainlet now
>>
Fellow brainlets, what do you think is the worst part of being a brainlet?
For me, it's the lack of creativity. I'll never create anything that makes people go 'wow that's cool, never seen that before.' I also find it hard to think independently, to the point where my entire life philosophy is based on /r9k/ posts.
>>
File: 1494467770548.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1494467770548.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>39655990
>tfw you used to be a smart cookie until the depression turned you in to a brainlet
>>
>>39656450
Origami and fruit carving will make people go like that. Look up "golden venture swan" and "apple swan" on Youtube and watch the Yuru Yuri episode where the girls make rabbits out of apples.
>>
Hi, guys. I'm the new namefag in town. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>39656450
just being useless in general
>>
I was 19 when I learned left from right.
>>
>>39655990

My IQ was officially tested as 139, so I'm breaking the rules a bit, but honestly, I still feel like a fucking retard. I struggle with even the most basic manual tasks. It seems like most other people have more more natural, fluid, decisive movements.
>>
>>39656268
>implying 110 is not brainlet
The average is only average because of how many people have any given IQ. There is literally nothing that says average is also intelligent in its own right. A 100IQ normie is capable of functioning with instructions, and carrying out its urges with a certain degree of foresight, but that's about it. If you left just 90-110 IQ individuals in a civilized society, it would collapse in days. The main reason 90+ average allows civilized nations to exist is because it allows for much larger numbers in the actual smart fraction (130+)
>>
>>39656470
It's not depression. You were simply developing more quickly as a kid, but then hit your genetic plateau and got overtaken by others. This is why so many whiz kids end up as deadbeats. They're average folks who sincerely believe they're gifted.
>>
Wahooo! I finally belong somewhere, brainlet bros, how y'all doing?
>>
>tfw 133 wasted potential
>>
Last I tested it was 91, and that was an online meme test. It's probably borderline retard level on an official one.
>>
>>39657429
Not that much potential, don't worry. Besides, at what age did you get tested? It might be a case of >>39657336
>>
>>39656450
what are some hobbies that are simple yet creative
i tried drawing and i'm ((alright)) at it but but i'd like other options
i was thinking photography since i like going on walks a lot but it seems kinda hipsterish
maybe i could learn sculpting or wood carving at some point down the line
>>
>>39657355
Currently looking at my math homework with no idea how to solve any of the problems. How 'bout you?
>>
>>39657336
Considering I'm 22 and I only started feeling this way after slamming hard into a wall of depression and losing my passion for almost everything about a year ago, I'm going to have to disagree with your irrelevant bullshit.
>>
>>39657503
Every therapist said my intelligence was above average, but they never told me my IQ. I remember doing the test at the age of 16 and even though the psychologist didn't tell me my IQ, he told me I had only 2 or 3 wrong answers iirc.
I made an online one today after a shit ton of time and got that score (133). I'm 24.
By the way, I've recently been diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder with symptoms of Borderline and OCD. And I already have Bipolar Disorder type 2, so my life is pretty much fucked up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.