[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something absolutely surreal happened in the past 24hs >smoke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1504555043331.jpg (500KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504555043331.jpg
500KB, 1920x1200px
Something absolutely surreal happened in the past 24hs

>smoke weed at 2pm after i wake up
>smoke out the window but the wind was blowing the smoke back inside
>mother and sister came back unexpectedly
>my sister who is 28 instantly told my mom im smoking weed
>anxiety is kicking in, im expecting nothing but horror from now, sister is talking to somebody on the phone
>mom is convinced
>they talk about me when i leave the kitchen
>midnight that day
>check if my mom is sleeping and light one
>she enters my room and asks what am i smoking
>weed obviously
>can you show it to me? Come on, let me steal a puff
>ask her if shes serious
>she smells it and takes three hits
>dont smoke marijuana anon
>she leaves
>next morning
>mom gives me a talk about not getting into another addiction or ill die very soon and when will i stop and how

I think I broke her. I thought she would take the knife out the drawer and stab me in the back as she promised she would do. Im confused as fuck.
>>
>>39655450
Holy shit. When she came in, did she seem mad? How old are you?
>>
she is right weed is bad for you
>>
>>39655530
No, she was visibly anxious but not mad.
>>
File: dude lmao.jpg (45KB, 816x568px) Image search: [Google]
dude lmao.jpg
45KB, 816x568px
>>39655450
i think your mom tried weed for the very first time or for the first time in decades and had a panic attack. my mom eventually realized that weed can be fun to smoke but she says it would be too weird to light up with her kids.
>>
lol that's kinda funny.

My mom walked in on me smoking K2 and asked the same question, "what are you smoking?"
and the situation was bad as hell I don't think she has ever stopped giving me shit since then. Was 5-6 years ago
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.