[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to get a gf if you're a neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: BYb7s4j.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BYb7s4j.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
still living with his parents? Do I seriously have to become a wage slave to get one?
>>
Come on help me out here. Surely someone's managed it?
>>
yeah it's possible just not for us
>>
>>39655009
If you're a Chad you can go to bars/ clubs and have one night stands but no your typical beta normie or a recovering robot will need to either meet a girl at work or through friends if they have any.
>>
>>39655574
Ye I guess.I've seen amazing things tho such as this guy in his fifties, not tall or handsome at all, who lives in a caravan in his mother's garden. Lives on disability and he always has some woman (usually attractive too). I just don't get it. Then there's this other guy who's been on disability his whole life - married and even has affairs. He's a chad tho.
>>
If you cant get one when you have all the free time in the world how do you expect to get one when youre working?
>>
>>39655972
From what I hear being a neet is a huge, giant, turnoff that's why.
>>
If you live with your parents and they have a big house it's actually semi Chad

But if they're poor then yeah thats repulsive
>>
>>39655009
You can definitely live with your parents but being a NEET is a tough sell unless they're also NEET and you're better looking.
>>
>>39656058
Do female neets actually exist?
>>
>>39655666
I could believe that Chad can get casual sex as a neet but can he get a long term relationship or official gf instead of pseudo gf or fuck buddies?
>>
>>39656195
Yea they exist but Chad took them all
>>
>>39655009
why on earth would you want one? if you dont have enough money to support yourself why the fuck would you even think about getting a girlfriend
>>
>friend is neet living at home
>gf is also neet living at home

she's got even less prospects than he does
kind of sad really
>>
>>39655009
Yeah. I know a few who do but they are both musicians.

Ones a drummer and lived at home till he was 30 and was always getting pussy tossed at him. He wasn't even good looking.

I guess being in a band goes a long way.
>>
>>39656204
>>39656056
>>39655666
>>39656225
Anyone fancy creating a fake tinder account of a chad neet who lives with hiis parents to test this hypothesis?
>>
Former Chad NEET here,

Yes it's possible. Last gf made 150k a year. It takes a lot of hard work and deception to make it work, but ultimately it isn't worth maintaining.
>>
That's something they never told you about the neet lifestyle. Sure it's easy and relatively carefree, but you are socially isolated and looked down upon. And the one thing women care about above all else is a man's social standing.

The competition for decent females is already so high, so why would a woman even consider a jobless loser, that's basically a insta-into the trash it goes.
>>
>>39655009
no one wants to date an unemployed lazy fuck unless hes a millionaire. get off your ass and contribute to society
>>
>>39656439
Never, I'll keep living on welfare until i die, i would rather die alone than contribuite to society
>>
>>39655496
Cousin of mine pulled one cutie after another back in the day. Living at home, room frozen in teenage mode, video games, guitars, bikini chick/heavy metal posters all over the walls, etc. Zero fucks given by him and apparently by the girlfriends also. To top it off, he confided in me once that his dick was average sized at best. Had the attitude though. Would approach women like it was nothing, (but was also 100% autism free, to be fair.)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.