[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fembots love rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500942706064.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1500942706064.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>Have the most outrageously fucked up gang rape fantasies imaginable. Often violent, almost always degrading and humiliating with an emphasis on feeling used
>"Rape is the most awful thing that can happen to a woman anon! Don't imply it can be enjoyable!"
>Most women struggle to achieve orgasms from penetrative sex
>"Having an orgasm during a rape doesn't imply anything about enjoying it anon!"

What do fembots mean by this? Explain yourselves.
>>
That's an awesome strawman you got there anon.
>>
fembot here, i just like it when a man just pins me down, strips me naked and just has his way with me until he's satisfied
i'll cry and pretend im hurt but in reality im enjoying it but cant let him know incase i want to file a rape charge against him
>>
>>39654952
this.
oregeno no bloxban
>>
File: Doubtful MSAN.jpg (205KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
Doubtful MSAN.jpg
205KB, 900x889px
>>39654952
Come on buddy you have to try harder than that. This thread of all threads should be the easiest to bait on.
>>
Every girlfriend I've had has had a rape fantasy. Not just fembots.

>inb4 get out normie

I'm a fucking psychopath that manipulates women into emotional attachment so I can gain things from them. I also want to kill people all the time. Too bad prison sucks.
>>
god I want to rape a fembot
>>
Someone people need to realize about women is that they don't have rape fantasies. They don't desire anything but Chad. They have Chad fantasies. Chad fucker her when she's not in the mood at that moment? Humans ( men ) would call that rape, so women call it rape too. But it's not rape. Because it's Chad.
This applies for literally ANY "fetish" women claim to have. Women do not have fetishes as men know them. They merely have fantasies of Chad in different roles and scenarios.
A man with a fetish can be placed in that scenario without actually being attracted to the woman enacting it and still get an erection, still be turned on mentally as well. Hence "why boner" being a thing and mens despair over being controlled by their dick.
This will NEVER happen with a women. If the man isn't chad, a women will never get aroused no matter how much the scenario aligns with her "fetish". This is because women do not have "fetishes", women have "Chad fantasies"
>>
>>39654899
In rape fantasies the rapist is an attractive, high-status man. The kind of guy who could easily have a throng of willing fuckbuddies being so turned on by her that he can't help himself even if she doesn't want it. It's egotistical wish fulfillment.

In actual rape, the rapist is usually someone like you instead.
>>
>>39655316
You really need to get off this shit. You're starting to believe the crazy shit they post here.
>>
>>39655437
Even if it's all wrong the utility of losing interest in women is worth it and useful in it's own right
>>
>>39655430
Wrong.

Speak to fembots. A lot of their rape fantasies are about the complete opposite: Disgusting slobs fucking and using them.
>>
>>39655536
Your argument might be believable if not for all the evidence to the contrary i.e. 50 shades an Twilight.
Even in harlequin romance the "monsters" are still Chad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.