[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not date a girl with Aspergers? >bad facial recognition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2534.jpg (104KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
104KB, 550x800px
Why not date a girl with Aspergers?
>bad facial recognition so won't care if your ugly
>thinks more like a guy than any other kind of girl
>will become attached to you while disregarding everyone else
>acts very young and looks very young
>you have something cute to protect
Seems like the perfect solution bros
>>
then why don't just date a blind girl?
>>
>>39654712
A blind girl will still won't think like a guy, still won't become attached, and will still be a socially well roastie.
>>
>>39654262
I thought aspies hated physical contact, though?
>>
>>39654802
Yeah, but only if it's unwarranted. If you let them know it's coming it's fine.
>>
>>39654262
Already did it. High school gf was aspie. Nobody told me and I didn't even know what autism was. The hand-flappy thing she did was cute.
>>
>>39654802

After enough therapy and meds, its fine if we see it coming and its somebody we like. Someone touching me from behind still makes me want to kill them.
>>
>why not date a girl with huge tits?
>why not date a 10/10 girl?
>why not date a blonde white girl?
>why not date a girl with Aspergers?
For the same reason I don't date any other type of girl, because they don't fucking want me
>>
>>39654849
The flappy hand thing?
>>
>>39654262
Girls with aspergers have the same standards as anyone else. You can't simply decide to date them, if you are the type to browse /r9k/ they will almost certainly reject you.
>>
>>39654896
Yeah. She would flap her hands up and down and get all giggly when she was excited. Apparently that's an aspie thing.
>>
File: IMG_2641.gif (30KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2641.gif
30KB, 500x504px
>>39654896
It's cute

Oregano
>>
>>39654927
Holy shit
My girlfriend in high school may have been a fucking aspie
>>
>>39654911
But... bad facial recognition
>>
File: tfw no deaf gf.jpg (452KB, 2278x1687px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no deaf gf.jpg
452KB, 2278x1687px
>>39654262
Why not just date a deaf girl?
>>
>>39654841
>>39654873
OK, I would, then.
>>39654884
>tfw
>>
>>39654984
A meme. Most have no issue telling people apart. And most girls care more about social status anyway and money anyway. If you can't get a girlfriend, you can't get a girlfriend, aspergers or not.
>>
>>39654945
This, exactly. I actually saw Julia on Sesame Street do that years later and thought, "Oh. Well, fuck." I still think it's the cutest, but I am a little shocked that nobody said a goddamned word to me about sleeping over with a girl with visible autism. Sorta explained tge meltdowns

>>39654962
Iktf
>>
>tfw oneitis might be an aspie
kill me please
>>
Would two people with autism really work? I feel like there would be some clashing over autistic tendencies and probably a total lack of effective communication.
>>
>>39655343
Probably depends. Non autists often feel neglected, so autists may be an equally good choice.
I've never been in a relationship but I like to imagine it could work.
>>
>>39655334
So? What's the problem? They're cuties.

>>39655343
I actually liked the way our autism meshed. There's something really earnest and principled about aspie girls that neurotypicals don't have. Sure, your idiosyncrasies can clash, but at least they'll actually get it if you have sensory issues, and if there's enough overlap in your sperg, it just works. Besides, people's quirka clash with or without sperg . And physical contact isn't as big an issue as you might think. They still like kissing and sex, and you get used to each other's bodies.
>>
>>39655343
I think there could be some clashing tendencies/quirks in the two that could conflict but aslong as both arent total retards and learn to cope with eachother's differences it could be a really strong relationship as both could know how hard it is to communicate and someone to share the feels with.
>>
>>39655495
Because you never get with your oneitis. Her being an aspie just makes it even worse that Ill never have a cute aspie gf.
>>
>>39654262
where would I find aspie girls? I am surrounded by stacies that are uninteresting to me or just want a free ride off me.
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>39654995

DELETE THIS BEFORE I LOSE IT
>>
>>39655642
Well that's it. I cannot ever achieve this so i might as well die.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.