[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, friends. Anyone else plan on shooting up their schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488794685134.png (37KB, 848x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488794685134.png
37KB, 848x1000px
Hello, friends. Anyone else plan on shooting up their schools anytime soon? You know, for the L.O.L.s and all that
>>
Nice try FBI, but I'm not falling for that twice.
>>
Come on guys, the year just started. How can anyone hate you already?
>>
>>39652871
I know right? It's not like there's an organization out there cross referencing your internet activity with a threat potential matrix and acting in advance to prevent criminal occurrences from happening. That's just silly XD
>>
>>39652969
This is a weird ass LARP dude.
>>
This is now a "seen as potential school shooter" thread

A vice principal at my community college told me I "fit a profile" because I was white, wore glasses and a leather jacket, and got into a yelling thing with my alt-Stacy acquaintance
I was yelling because I couldn't get her to acknowledge what I was saying
I didn't threaten her or say anything that sounded threatening, my volume just went up as I basically went "Hey indicate to me that you're fucking listening" but because there was high volume and swears I must be about to shoot a bitch huh
>>
>>39653724
Now you know what it's like to be targeted by police over the color of your skin ;)
>>
>>39653753
If that's true, I sympathize with the blacks shooting shit up just because everyone expects them to. I wanted nothing more than to come back into that school with the gun I don't own and prove that cunt right before I put one in her fucking brain. Being black and growing up without some kind of support network to remind you that you don't have to be a nigger must really fuck people up.
>>
>>39652518
>twice
Wut
>>
>>39652490
I'm pretending that there's an FBI cyber police and Kyouko is a professional sting person
it is cute, please give me a hug officer Kyouko!
:^3
>>
>>39653724
Well yeah when you make a scene in public, holy shit.
>>
>>39652490
I know right?! I mean its entirely unlikely that me (a depressed isolated white male who cares little for others) would do a thing like that. That's crazy and nearing the point of absurdity don't you think. Don't mind the very obvious internet bread crumb trail which clearly portrays my mental illness in anyway, that's just for shit's and giggles. I too am just a regular normal functioning member of society and my only goal in life is to procreate and produce more slav...I mean children to further the advancement of civilization. I fully support all mainstream ideologies and would never consider diverging from the path. Hahaha...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.