[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retarded things you've done with girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: by4587.jpg (16KB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
by4587.jpg
16KB, 241x241px
>be me, high school
>walking down the hallway after a test
>my hand brushes the hottest girl in the school's, she keeps contact for longer than necessary
>see her turn and smile widely at me (she was always friendly with me for some reason) out of the corner of my eye
>I decide it was an awkward accident and she wants to forget about it
>stare straight ahead for 5 seconds until she gives up and actually storms ahead

I could have talked to this 10/10 who actually liked me, if I hadn't been retarded. Anyone else have this experience?
>>
>Black girl bullied and harassed me into a relationship, made a huge scene if I didn't accept saying I was racist and bigoted and sexist and all other things for not wanting her, she even alluded to me "owing" it to her for white actions towards blacks through history

I'm so pathetic I accepted.
>>
>>39652405
You did the right thing.
>>39652621
You did the wrong thing.
>>
>>39652621
di-did she rape you?
>>
orbited one
>>
>>39652641
I regret it and feel used but can't do anything against it.

>>39653017
Kind of I guess? A lot of things in the relationship happen by her guilting and accusing me, and when I didn't want to make the relationship physical she got forceful and kind of violent admittedly. Said hurtful things too.
>>
>chilling with some male colleagues and one girl
>time to go home
>she hugs every single one of my colleagues and gives them a kiss on the cheek
>my turn
>she just gives me an awkward look
>dunno what to do
>grab her hand and shake it
>figure out that I fucked up
>"s-sorry"
>literally run away
>go home
>cry myself to sleep
And that's how I almost lost my virginity. I still have to work with these people. Life is hell.
>>
File: 1494462579084.jpg (29KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494462579084.jpg
29KB, 322x326px
>girl acquaintance
>leave to use potty and come back
>tell her I just took a mean shit
>>
>>39652405
better to be on the safe side
she might have been playing with your feelings anyway
>>
>>39652621
Hot desu. Did you roleplay master/servant kinky games?
>>
File: 1485247407356.png (36KB, 553x825px) Image search: [Google]
1485247407356.png
36KB, 553x825px
>in class minding my own business
>kurd girl walks up to me
>6/10 face but had a nice ass and rack
>literally asks me if she can suck my dick
>"e-e-excuse me I-I didn't hear you"
>"oh nevermind anon"
>she walks away
>immediately realise my mistake and my worthlessness
>she never talks to me again
>>
File: 1491232513929.jpg (71KB, 938x689px) Image search: [Google]
1491232513929.jpg
71KB, 938x689px
>Gave them respect
Glad I grew out of that phase
>>
>>39653454
>girl snapchats me to start a streak
>send her a picture of me on the shitter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.