[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Being a NEET is my revenge on the world for being bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Normies wanna bully me? Now they have to pay for my NEETbux. I see my former bullies working at subway and I yell at them to hurry up my sub. It's revenge for being an outcast, having autism, and being bullied. I buy expensive stuff with my NEETbux and money from my parents. I see people who picked on me with nothing because of student loan debt. Feels good man.
>>
>>39651931
Tfw denied neetbux when I applied for asbergers
>>
>>39652012
I told the psychologist i banged my head against the wall until I bled and I kept rocking back and forth and screaming sometimes. I drank lots of soda and pissed my pants in the social security interview.
>>
>>39651931
no one is bullying you, its all in your head. enjoy your pity bucks sir
>>
>>39652099
I was bullied all through my fucking school days. Now it's my turn to bully my former bullies and take revenge on the normie world by getting their tax dollars.
>>
Same here OP, normies want to have their cake and eat it. Force someone to endure years of bullying for being autistic and turning them into a non-functioning loser, and then you complain when they can't get a job and leech off the state for the rest of their lives? Keep paying your taxes wagie, my existence isn't going to support itself!
>>
>>39651931
You know that that's not the reason you became a NEET
>>
>>39652134
and it doesn't fucking stop there. Now they want to bully you on the jobs they give you then give you shit or fire you if you don't socialize just like they do.

If they made us non functional it's their fault.

Their fault for bullying us to loserdom and their fault in making a world you need to socialize like a normie if you don't wanna depend on others.
>>
>>39652176
NEETdom is my revenge on the world. I get to buy lots of stuff show it off then look people in the face and tell them I didn't work for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.