[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as a failed Stacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (345KB, 1462x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1462x2048px
There are failed normies/chads (brads). So is there such thing as a failed Stacy?
>>
Maybe ones that get so fat after HS that not even betas want them?
>>
me i guess
i used to be very popular
>>
Macey or Tracey
>>
>>39650131
Only if she gets REALLY fat or deformed
that's it
>>
>>39650131
once a Stacy always a Stacy
don't let the self hating fool ya.

all women hate themselves to some degree
>>
>>39650193
What happened, anon? How did you lose your mantle?
>>
>when you sabotage your stacy oneitises life so she has to end up settling for you
>>
I know girls who are total normies but only seem to attract awkward guys. They're Stacey enough to not be into that but not enough to actually get the dudes they want. Sounds depressing really,at least us weirdos are happy with what we get.
>>
Stacies that go to college but they buckle under getting shitty grades and drinking too much beer so they start getting fat and by the time they get a job the only people that want to date them are nu-males who fell for the feminist spelunking meme
>>
>>39650314
many different factors played a role in what happened, but i think it all boils down to me being ""disconnected""

i couldnt relate to people around me and i found them shallow and extremely boring. so i really don't care even if my current situation sucks too
>>
>>39650676
What are your interests femanon? I find myself on a similar boat, male over here though. Disconnected from most people for about three years, not a NEET or and fit. No connection tho
>>
>>39650864
not a NEET and I am fit * I meant
>>
>>39650864
nature/animals and art. i like to paint and make short video clips, even if i am bad at both

>disconnected from people for 3 years
what happened?
>>
>>39651298
Would you be willing to share some of your art?

>i couldnt relate to people around me and i found them shallow and extremely boring

Same as you pretty much. I kinda had a wrecked childhood and some abusive/destructive long term relationships. Does not make for the best socialization after. Not out here glamorizing those experiences which seems to be the norm for some here, though.

Anyway, I one day decided that I wanted to become better. So I devote most of my time to training and trying to get my two degrees. Lots of other interests too if you want to get to know each other.
>>
File: 1449024260517.png (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449024260517.png
10KB, 255x200px
>>39650131
Yes, But only under the circumstances that she's single and have either become Fat, or Getting close to 30, and her biological Clock is running out.
>>
>>39650131
>never saw a preggo with a niggro stacy
>or other preggos
>>
>>39650676
Are you interesting in any way yourself? Though I can relate. I am exposed to women by virtue of job, uni and occasional tinder matches, but I just can't begin to form any sort of connection because I instantly get bored. With guys it's a bit less horrid since at least we still share some interests, so I can hold a decent working relationship. But women might as well be aliens.
>>
File: SCPX-188.jpg (219KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
SCPX-188.jpg
219KB, 800x537px
>>39650131
they're called ugly people anon...
>>
I would say a robot who doesn't kill himself by 30 has a better chance of gaining satisfaction than most women.

I play the long game, in thirty years I'll be old and crusty but I'll be so wealthy from years of good financial planning and not wasting it on broads that I'll be able to go to the Phillipines and slay all the poon I want.

Women waste their years and accumulate nothing but depreciation to their looks and children. They often divorce the Chads they married because he gets fat and old and no longer provides her with the thrills of the past.

These women work at WalMart and Mcdonalds in their forties and attempt to go back to school
>>
>>39651940
>robot
>good financial planning
kek
>>
File: Chihuahua-1-645mk062111.jpg (74KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
Chihuahua-1-645mk062111.jpg
74KB, 645x380px
Don't all Stacys "fail" once they're no longer young, and/or thin and they actually have to try to find a man?
>>
Failed Stacy's are the ones who can't successfully transition from high school to college. They fail to make new friends, or they alienate people. They realize that they aren't as important as everyone in their hometown told them. Add to that that they put on weight from incessant partying combined with a lack of exercise since they've stopped doing sports after graduating. They find they're unattractive and not intelligent or hard working enough to do the school work, and they waste their semester partying before failing. Although, the women who survive college as a Stacy usually become nobody's anyways after they leave college.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.