[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread I'm still here, you're still here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 40

File: 1494958604450.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494958604450.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
25+ thread

I'm still here, you're still here
>>
File: krusty.png (350KB, 714x443px) Image search: [Google]
krusty.png
350KB, 714x443px
>>39649647
>26
>Live in shitty western NY
>Taxes and regulations are too high so theres no economic or business opportunity here
>Area is becoming increasingly ghetto because welfare is handed out like its nothing
>All my friends moved away because theres no chance to make a better life here
>Everyone who lives here constantly shits on the area in an attempt to look self-aware
>Tried being a musician for the past 8 years but theres no exposure here
>Unless you play covers or shitty bar music like Funk-Rock nobody gives a fuck
>Have no trade skills or real work experience besides working as a cook in a restaurant for 3 years because ive spent so much time betting on my music
>My dad passed away 2 months ago and he was the only person i truly cared about and he was the only person who truly cared about me
>My dads work partner was supposed to have me working for him installing flooring now but he hasnt gotten ahold of me in almost a month
Its pretty rough bros.
>>
>>39649785
I am constantly worried about losing my father. He's the greatest person in the world to me, the best man I've ever met. Sorry for your loss dude, that really sucks.
>>
File: dreamers and stealers.jpg (139KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
dreamers and stealers.jpg
139KB, 700x902px
>>39649785
>>Area is becoming increasingly ghetto because welfare is handed out like its nothing
I always wonder how people in nice areas and etc can stand this. You get rich, move to a nice area, then a pack of brown people moves next door because the government pays their entire section 8 rent.
>>
>>39649902
All the rich people are moving away. Even alot of the middle class people are moving out. NY state as a whole is losing young people at an alarming rate. Theres really not much you can do. Alot of people say "fuck it" and just end up going on welfare themselves. As long as Cuomo is our governor. I dont even smoke but the prices of cigs piss me off. You will be paying at least ten dollars a pack up here and thats for mid grade cigs. Top brands will cost about 12-13 dollars. The only nice place left in the Chautauqua institution and its a gated community where you have to pay to even visit there.
>>
File: ihateny.gif (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ihateny.gif
129KB, 800x600px
>>39650029
For some reason many people here still think we need higher taxes, regulations and more welfare while dreaming about moving to states like Florida, Colorado and Texas.
>>
>>39649647
24 year old here, always checking on u guys see what's is life after u pass ur first 25 years living as creature.
So far I didn't do anything that made impact in my life other then getting a job age 20 and quit age 21
Go to collage and drop in 22 and now present 24 been NEET for pass 2 years not known whats life gonna have for me but thanks for u old fags I'm trying to prepare for the better but in the end we all gonna figure out our shit or buying a glock 18 end our life.
>>
>>39650065
>glock 18

you could rob a bank with that
>>
>27
>live in sw ohio with my dotting mother.
>neet since graduating college at 22.
>khv
>one of the few things asked of me is mow the grass
>been over a month since I did that, grass is very tall and ugly
>mom is very patient with me even though I have no excuse for not doing it.
>wake up today at 1pm as normal.
>redneck neighbor is mowing my grass because he got sick of looking at it.
>this time mom is screeching mad at me, even though normally she never yells.
>told me to go out there and stop him, and say I'll get the rest. I'm too cowardly and hide in my room.
>redneck wants 100$ for what he did (mowing and trimming), subtlety threatens to slash our tires if we don't pay.
>mom is scared and utter disgusted with me, probably going to get kicked out for this.
>>
>>39650103
I think there the cheapest also because glock 17 is widely used so I'm gonna go for economic one or just S&W 9m so it's easy to pull trigger.
>>
>>39650199
Yeah that's pretty bad. I don't have much sympathy for neets who don't help their family somehow, it's not like you have better things to do
>>
I feel like I've lived a full life already and I'm only 28. I feel like an old man with nothing left to experience. I spend my days going to local recycling centers, picking up random junk electronics, and then taking them apart. I've got a collection of 300 neon indication bulbs and other assorted crap.
>>
>>39650199
>not doing basic chores
dumb sissy white boi, what are you doing?
>>
>>39650304
Well I'm Neet but still help my family time to time, sometimes they ask me to babysit or install some shit like TV or of get some money left help around the house with groceries and shit they always happy to see someone help out and after all u have to much time In ur hand u have to take break form shitposting all day sometimes.
>>
>>39650304
>>39650389
>>39650422

I do help around the house, I just get lazy when it comes to the grass.
>>
>>39650440
I personally hate mowing my lawn because I like the look of overgrown grass and more importantly, sometimes pedestrians or neighbors talk to me and they force me to stop the mower and listen to their shit. Like, can't you see I'm doing something here? Fuck off!
>>
>>39650833

Confessed my 'love' to the only female friend I had. In the end she was getting teary eyed, and wont talk to me now. I think I ruined the only friendship I had, lads.
>>
27 years old
Still cucking away at the same minimum wage job
KHHV
Not a single real life friend
Never went to uni
Live with my mom
I just consume media all day online, not a fan of gaming or weeb shit
>>
>>39649647
27 and I'm still here and probably will be on this board till I die...

which is hopefully soon.
>>
>>39649785
>Tried being a musician for the past 8 years but theres no exposure here
>Have no trade skills or real work experience besides working as a cook in a restaurant for 3 years because ive spent so much time betting on my music
You deluded loser. Just give it up already. You're never going to get anywhere. How many more years are you going to waste hoping you'll achieve financial independence through your music.
>>
>>39651469
How's your life, winner?
>>
30 years old.
Haven't moved out of the house yet.
Family wonders why I haven't got a GF yet. Actually, maybe they already gave up I forget.
>>
File: everything sucks.png (564KB, 801x773px) Image search: [Google]
everything sucks.png
564KB, 801x773px
>thought things would get better in my 30's
>>
>>39652938
How far are you down the drain anon? Please tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel and you are not joking...

I can't even connect with a lot of people here since they are in their early 20's and have a phobia about 30+ year olds.
>>
I turned 25 last month, and I have decided this is the year I get my shit together
>>
>>39653037
godspeed there m8
trying to not continue being such a massive fatass over here
>>
>>39649647

4chan is fun as long as your not on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1477675070787.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1477675070787.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>39653019
its natural to not want anything to do with older folks
eh, ill just give ya things from my pov. im gonna try and avoid economic shit because we're all fucked
>its true that any single older women are single for GOOD reasons
>that same whores who ran around with older guys will look at you fucked up for being with those same younger girls
>do you like mom's? because they are not single
>they come with brats and a baby daddy
>the more successful your friends are the less you may hear from them
>they just busy man
>body starts to fail
>working out isnt just being vain now
>the amount of bitterness / being jaded in life is going up like an exponential graph
>really dont have anything new or ground breaking to tell ya
>>
File: 1331290409961.png (283KB, 511x574px) Image search: [Google]
1331290409961.png
283KB, 511x574px
>>39653320
Wow, life sounds great anon! Can't wait until i'm 40!
>>
File: 1465310959929.jpg (82KB, 719x624px) Image search: [Google]
1465310959929.jpg
82KB, 719x624px
>>39653408
the only escape is to roll the dice and try to make a family. then your focus is not on yourself but holding all that shit together and keeping your children from being shitheads
>>
>>39650063
NY also banned bitcoin except for at (((approved))) physical ATM locations, who charge $600 more per coin than market rate.
>>
File: 1406776085089.jpg (77KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
1406776085089.jpg
77KB, 685x800px
>31 year-old Virgin who works full time and lives on his own

AMA if you want, or don't.
>>
File: 1504910241133.jpg (349KB, 878x1971px) Image search: [Google]
1504910241133.jpg
349KB, 878x1971px
>>39649647
>26
>potatonigger
>working / living in capital city
>do nothing else other than play grand strat games, and smoke weed
i'm just a boring person
>>
>>39650353
At least you have a hobby

I just exist

Get up, feel tired, go to work anyway

Come home, eat and watch Youtube

Sleep poorly, repeat
>>
>28 tomorrow
>mfw

I'm thinking about finishing up school, especially since tuition is free in NYC for your first undergrad degree and you plan to work in NYC for I think 4 years.

I feel like doing electrical engineering, but I hear the job growth is going down.

28 and still loss, wew.
>>
>>39653547
>play grand strat games
any total war action???
>>39653664
>especially since tuition is free in NYC for your first undergrad degree and you plan to work in NYC for I think 4 years
is thsi true? Amazed ive never heard of this before
>>
File: 1494369220920.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494369220920.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>tfw ingrown big toenail
>tfw it's probably infected
>tfw also pain in the same big toe but I'm not sure it's related
>tfw black streak on the opposite side of the ingrown nail that I'm not sure is related either
>tfw too lazy/scared to do anything about it
>tfw will probably have to get my toe amputated
>>
File: 23827.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
23827.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>39649647
>26, 27 this month
>balding 5'3 manlet
>neet since finishing high school
>never had a job, degreeless
>managed to learn the english language during my years of neetdom
>live in a third world shithole, english is not the native tongue
>taking a course at a language school to be an english teacher
>turboautist, sperg out every time I try to present something in front of the class
I thought I would be able to win lads. I thought that I would be able to become a normie, but I can't. I can't develop those social skills now. I can't function within the normie's domain. Its all over. I'm gonna finish this course (last test is in december) and then I'm gonna put the necklace of rope. It's been a not so good ride.
>>
>>39654562
yeah rts / grand strat, it's all good
>>
File: 45645647.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
45645647.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
>>39649647

Why can't I just get a fucking job?
>>
>>39654764
nigger im asking which total wars you play so we can gossip cause i love that series. I actively play med 2 and atilla atm.
>>
File: 1503503055083.jpg (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503503055083.jpg
87KB, 768x1024px
>25 (in 2 days)
>born in eastern europe
>live with parents
>poor
>khv
>have meme physics degree
>no relevant job since last august
>no friends, no nothing
I guess this is how road to death looks like.
>>
Hey I'm the 25 year old anon who went on a tinder date with bartender girl. She was really cute and has cute anxiety and shes really smart too not memeing, and I think I will get a second date soon once she learns of her new schedule. How do I do a second date? What are the does and don'ts?
>>
>>39654903
It sounds like it went well so do the same shit fro the 2nd. With that being said you should be closing on her cause you want a kiss at least after a 2nd date.
>>
>>39654903
>Not arranging the second date on the first date
You messed up bro
>>
>>39654930
Yeah I told her I wanted to kiss her after the first date in a text but my lips were dry. She said she'll wait for me to get chapstick (running joke). I'm definitley going to do it, I just need ballsier balls.
>>
>>39649785
I am convinced new york is purgatory.
I live in upstate, and no matter where I am nothing feels real.

Maybe that's just my onset schizophrenia tho.
>>
>>39654973
She just moved and said she would let me know if her new schedule monday.
>>
>>39654930
How much do I text her between dates
>>
>>39654981
shes already given you the go ahead
>>39655172
youre over thinking it. just do what feels natural
>>
File: uHRmE8IW.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uHRmE8IW.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>27 years old
>been a garbage man for the last 7 years
>job is the only thing I do that gives me any sense of happiness yet I am seen as scum because of it
>nobody likes me or wants to be my friend
>became obsessed with a qt girl who lives in one of the houses I collect trash from
>she was always going out for a job at the same time we collected her trash
>very beautiful and sexy girl
>I am a virgin creepy loser, but decided to hit on her one day
>approached her as she left her home
>'h-h-h-ey can I speak to y-y-ou about your trash?'
>she looks worried, and asks if she did something wrong
>here comes my pick up line
>'n-n-no i was just wondering if you'd like to lay underneath me in our trash compactor'
>was supposed to be a joke, like I'd lay on her naked and use the trash compactor to push our bodies together
>she gets creeped out and walks inside
>hasn't been out at that time since

this sucks man. How the fuck can i get a gf when i work this shitty job. I actually like it though as I am cleaning up the community. i still live at home and my parents hate me btw. my dad deliberetly drives to the houses i collect for each night and puts dog shit in the top of the garbage bin so it falls on me.
>>
>>39655686
>my dad deliberetly drives to the houses i collect for each night and puts dog shit in the top of the garbage bin so it falls on me.
even if this is fake i fucking laughed
>>
>bought nice semi-luxury car
>bought purebred persian kitten to be my friend
>bought 2k gaming computer and fancy monitors
>live in hillbilly area in a dirt cheap house on an actual dirt road

Not a welfare queen, or anything, just gonna be a while before i can get a house (i want to pay cash)
>>
>>39655960
>>bought purebred persian kitten to be my friend
Men who like cats are pure cancer
>>
>>39656937
I'm a roast. how sad that men have to be insecure about liking the most popular pet in the world
>>
>>39657093
I wonder why
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618
literally spelled out the only reason a man would want a cat is if hes feminine.
Women are meant for cats and men are meant for dogs.
Why would that bother you roast?
>>
>>39649785
>Unless you play covers or shitty bar music
It's the same here in Australia.

I've been wondering more and more lately, what will they play in the next 10, 20 years?

Are they really going to still be playing the same pool of songs from 40 years ago? Which by then, some will be 50 years old? How have we stagnated this much?
>>
30 khhv, hate my job, hate my life but thankful I have a paycheque and can pay rent for now etc

I have a question r9k
I'm a lanky twiglet, I have this problem where if I sit down on a chair for an extended period of time I leave ball moisture on it

I don't know whats up with that. I don't think its sweat. Do my balls just hang too low? Is the skin on my balls too thin? I have to shift around in my chair a lot to prevent said thing from happening it is very awkward

Im very clean, wear clean clothes etc it isn't something like that
>>
>>39654865
Not him but I love shogun 2. I refuse to try another in the series until I've mastered every single unit, faction and era.
>>
>>39655686
>was supposed to be a joke, like I'd lay on her naked and use the trash compactor to push our bodies together
That's a terrible joke and you have no one to blame except yourself
>>
>>39655960
>bought purebred persian kitten to be my friend
all I can think of is Giovanni from Team Rocket
>>
Look things are going good.

I do feel like I get anxious thinking about the future, where when I was young, the idea of the future would fill me with hope and positivity and make me happy.

I need to change that mindstate and I'll be ok.
>>
>28
>NEET
>depressed
>can't even kill myself properly so lived to make this post
>>
>>39657606
I played it briefly but havent in years. MW2 is widely considered the best. You cant go wrong with any of them though.
>>
Another day of work. I'm only dead on the inside. I wish I could go backwards you know. I used to hate myself and want to kill myself and all this shit. Now I'm just happy to be alive and have the drive to make things better. But I just don't have the time. I'm gonna turn 29 soon. That's almost halfway to fucking 60. I have shit I want to do and accomplishments I've yet to make but I am wasting most of my waking hours on fucking work. I hope it's not always going to be like this. It is isn't it?
>>
>>39657702
Why the fuck are you depressed? Come take over my job. That will give you a real reason to want to die.
>>
Applying to jobs left and right after getting laid off from my last one. Shit is really fucking tiring. Even more so because I literally don't have a life. No friends, family or even acquaintances so as a result I used to just bury myself with work. I want to fuck off and do something different with my life other than being in the rat race with no goal, but have no clue where to start.
>>
>>39657702
>27
>also a neet
>still living with my parents
>tfw they had me late so they're old
>I'm going to be so fucked when they pass
It's going to be the saddest day of my life
I need to hurry up and do something with my life & get a decent job
>>
File: literally.png (296KB, 491x456px) Image search: [Google]
literally.png
296KB, 491x456px
>tfw 27 built fat HKV spic/manlet/neet/friendless/learning disability
>went swimming with my shirt on
>tfw the gym lady screamed at me to take my shirt off or get out of the pool
>pretended i ignored her
>she brought the manager out and they said they were going to terminate my account
fuck normies!
>>
>>39658032
I swim with my shirt on because I have a chest deformity and my ribs stick out.
>>
File: umRPK.jpg (20KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
umRPK.jpg
20KB, 326x284px
>>39649647
I got "called out" in a thread earlier and now I need to maddogg all the people in my class to discover which one of you loners creep on me while I supposedly creep on everybody else
>>
File: 49er pepe 10.png (373KB, 643x485px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe 10.png
373KB, 643x485px
>>39658004
I know this feel, my mom doesn't even look like my mom anymore. My father and brother are killing themselves with alcohol even after he got diagnosed with fatty liver disease and takes blood pressure pills. if they go,I'll just do roids and not give a fuck and go out like the spic version of Zyzz with less fame
>>
File: asd.jpg (47KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
47KB, 650x400px
>>39657578
surely one of you has insight on my wet balls

>>39658000
any hobbies you like? i had some stuff i wanted to do but i got a job where i dont have any time even on weekebds

im dumb as shit so its a miracle i have the job at all so im not looking for another one
>>
>>39654740
Fuck man I feel for you. That sounds horrible.
>>
>>39655960
Kill yourself roastie whore leech normie. Stop using money you didn't earn whore
>>
>>39658000
I spent years in the Philippines. Got gfs there and just did a whole lot of fucking around and doing nothing. I was happy. I am going back there soon to marry my fiancee and really looking forward to it after all the work bs these last few months. Here I have no friends or anything and I'd rather avoid my family but I have tons of people there.

Quick word of advice too. Having a life is overrated. If that was for you then you'd already be doing it. The more I learn about my coworkers lives the more I'm happy I'm not involved in them. I might be a bit lonely. I live my life here in the United States as a loner. I'll be a loner with a wife soon but I don't think that will change the lack of friends etc. I'm kinda glad it's what I'm doing. Fuck what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>39658100
Idk man, as much as I want to tell myself I'll end it once my parents are gone, i'm pretty sure I wont have the balls to.
I have anxiety issues, and I'm anxious af about what's on the other side.
>>
>>39658032
>spic
>swimming with my shirt on
this doesn't seem out of the ordinary
>>
See you guys in 3 months.
>>
>>39658107
That's the problem, I don't have any hobbies. I'll probably try a few things out here and there and see what sticks since I have plenty of free time now. It's not like I have anything to lose.

>>39658478
I agree that the whole social life thing is overrated, but I'd at least want someone to spend time with and talk to. I live in the US too so maybe I'll try going overseas for a bit to wind down.
>>
>>39658032
Just had to say you were sexually identify as a muslim so you can't take your shirt off because it's your religion and that you would sue them for racism and hate speech if they don't let you in the pool fully clothed.

Gotta play the system mango
>>
>29
>going to therapy and the gym
>personal trainer is stupid for me as it's only half hour as i can do more if it was longer
>got into a car accident
>friends moved away
>douche friend stole a bunch of my video games
>got a job from the state thing the state worker doesn't know shit about being in a wheelchair
>>
>>39658718
Yeah spending time in Asia is recommended. Especially if you have a little bit of money saved.
>>
>>39658478
Navy guy here, been to the phillipines in subic bay and manilla. Where did you live at?
It was fun as hell while i was there.
>>
>>39659042
Angeles City. I visited Subic and Manila many times too. I honestly wish I moved to Subic and started there instead of Angeles.
>>
File: fat7.png (66KB, 455x537px) Image search: [Google]
fat7.png
66KB, 455x537px
>tfw 27 and too scared to work
>>
>>39659153
>>39659153
most work is really boring bro, nothing to be afraid of
its not like school or whatever where there's pressure to socialize and be a normie

Of course it depends on the job, but a typical desk job will be really dull and as isolated as you want (just say "Hi" to people at lunch etc)
>>
Just turned 26 today.
>>
>27
>Worked in law office
>Good college grades, volunteer exp, etc.
>Did better than national average on LSAT
>Now attending law school with free tuition

I think in life we eventually have to get used to being, for the most part, alone. There's an irony though, given all of my past volunteer/work experience centered around bringing people together and improving the human condition, as do my long term legal and political goals. Feels empty right now.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-20-15h04m29s938.png (227KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-20-15h04m29s938.png
227KB, 640x352px
>>39649785
Holy hell my story is similar
>25
>Moved from L.A. to RIverside because depression
>That was like a year ago
>Finally things look like there getting back on track
>Dad dies from alcoholism
>Literally no one else on this planet cares if I live or die
>I can't function in a call center anymore as I cant even fake being happy
>I think of suicide everyday extensively, its almost an obsession at this point
>Now I cant even work at 25 I have no way to sustain myself
>So miserable I dont even want to drink, smoke or game ever

I'm ready to die, I'm not just saying that in the moment I want to die.
>>
>>39659247
habby bday. is it going well?
>>
>>39659247
hb anon

>>39659337
really sorry about your dad. im not trying to sound like a chipper asshole but 25 is still pretty young, have you tried looking for other work?
>>
File: 1500127139665.jpg (71KB, 604x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500127139665.jpg
71KB, 604x511px
>>39659376
I've been looking for anything and have had terrible luck out here, I live in California so everything's more expensive. I'm looking into trade schools but I just don't have the will anymore.

It's the same old shit year after year, just work harder, just work harder, its all bullshit. I had my own place in Koreatown and felt nothing, just pain. Don't fall for the work hard meme some of us have to suffer so others don't.
>>
>>39654740
iktf
i have actually failed courses because of social anxiety and it's half of the reason why i have a GED instead of an actual hs diploma. if i didnt care about my parents i would kill myself. i don't think i'm ever going to get over this because it just gets worse every year.
>>
Just checking if there's any 30+ foreveralone EU fembots who are also fat and ugly and would like to get married or hold hands or something.
>>
>>39659235
i have tried to just keep to myself and not talk to anyone at every job i have had. people think i'm a weird beta fuck at every single one and it's very obvious. i start off not really giving a fuck but it gets grating after a while.
>>
File: 1501551233152.jpg (68KB, 644x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1501551233152.jpg
68KB, 644x1244px
>tfw 25 with 7th grade education and never had a job
>>
>>39649647
I'm 26
I felt old ever since I was 15.
It feel like I've been trapped inside this bubble and it's slowly starting to get smaller.
I'm suffocating more each and everyday and my brain is turning into mush.
I feel like everytime I want to start something, I remind myself I'm an old piece of shit and it's pointless. Everything is pointless.
I've lost so much time and this bubble is only gonna get smaller until I eventually kill me.
I can't breath and the pain and become a physical.
>>
>30
>literally change adult diapers for a living
>want to quit my job everyday.
>pay (and hours) is so low and savings so meagre that I'd be behind on rent in 3 weeks.
>>
File: feels_23.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
feels_23.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>>39649647
>on disability from ages 22-28
>various mental illnesses, BPD, MDD, social anxiety
>recently started getting better, changed my outlook, taking medication (even thought I hate it), started changing my appearance to appear more presentable, showering daily, etc.
>28 now, off SSI (as of this past july), going great, feel like being a contributing member of society.
>got a job working at a local hookah lounge

This same hookah lounge is what helped me get out of my shell (been a regular for about 6 years), so I have a personal attachment to this place.

>working my ass off, busting my balls, drenched in sweat by the end of the night, ankles hurt (sustained work injury from previous job).
>guaranteed working 100% of my shift, never on my phone, always working, not taking breaks until i'm not needed (which is literally 15 minutes before my shift ends)
>working harder than anyone on shift
>never get noticed for my hard work and doing things right
>start to do something (putting half-heated coals, which is what i was taught, into the coal bucket so they don't get too hot and break prematurely)
>"what are you doing? You're doing it wrong"
>"but i was just g-getting to that"
>boss does what i was doing for me (not really my "boss", he's just the owner of the lounge)
>dots and niggerladies (dressed in african garb) show up, THICC as fuck accent, barely speaks english, combined with loud fucking normie club music, I can't hear shit
>"what flavor this is?"
>literally a keurig cup that says the flavor on it (hazelnut)
>i hate people.

>focused on doing everything right
>one time i mess up, boss comes and tells me that i fucked up

This was last night at work. I arrived home and felt completely jaded.

I'm way too hard on myself, I think..

TL;DR Anyone else have this problem where you try so hard and push yourself, but can never really meet other people's expectations and you just want to just give up entirely??
>>
>>39659278
It's how we'll all die regardless if you have friends, family, kids and grandkids or nothing at all. Before we die we'll feel true loneliness sooner or later. I think accepting it is wise.
>>
>>39659896
You sound like you have what it takes to be a nurse and RNs get paid very well
>>
>>39660095
work somewhere else not run by camel jockeys. i know from experience that they will never reward loyalty, especially if you are not one of them
>>
>>39660095
All the time, I subjected myself to grad school in order to try and meet up with the expectations of my parents. It exploded horribly and now I'm a NEET in a house of people I despise and who despise me
>>
>>39659896
are you an LVN? go back to college for an RN it is much better pay
>>
>25, no friends
how does one go about making friends at our age? I have moved around a lot so I don't have any childhood friends or family
>>
>>39660269
You have to do stuff in a group with people you regularly see like school.
>>
>>39653547
pretty comfy life desu
>>
>>39660269
To be honest at this age I don't see anyone worth being friends with.
>>
>>39660269
>>39660302
This. Or split rent with strangers.
>>
>>39660302
>>39660378

i am done with school though, are you all going to school at 25+?
>>
>>39660390
I'm planning on going back and I'm 30. You could also live with roommates, though whether or not they will be your friends is a bit more random because they could be totally different people or introverts etc. None of my room mates are good friends, even though I get along with them and they are all nice people.

I lost all the friends I had in high school and college as they became successful and occupied with a 'real' life. So idunno man, I just think you meet people in places where you gather with shared interests or necessity and some of them will become your friends, though past a certain age you're not going to make those lifelong friends anymore.
>>
>>39660269
I wonder that too. Normally you'd make new friends by branching out of the friends you've made in HS or College. But if you've never had either, what are you supposed to do? I guess just get into some sort of social activity?
>>
>>39660390
No, I row with a rowing club. They aren't close friends, but doing things together with others is good enough for me, for now.
But I actually plan to go back in 5 years or so when I'm 32. I'll need to take care of some shit before and that'll take a long time.
>>
File: feels_12.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
feels_12.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>39660217
Yeah, I see that too.

I'm the only male employee.
1 arabic (owner)
3 hispanic ladies
1 fat white psycho whale who hates me for not liking her. barely does anything. and she gets 20+ hours/wk, and I got 7/wk for the past three weeks. coal service is shit when she's working. she also started on the same day I did.

>>39660227
>img
>>
>>39649785
Move down to South Carolina. My parents loved it after living in upstate NY forever.

Low taxes, nice weather, no snow!
>>
>>39660473
>>39660505
>>39660507

>live in LA with 10 million people and can't find a friend

what am i doing wrong
>>
>>39660638
not leaving the house is probably a big part
>>
>>39660690
where will i go? give me a good idea and i'll take it
>>
>>39659342
>>39659376
Thanks anons. :)

oregano paprika asparagus
>>
File: 1503954953335.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503954953335.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>28
>9 years of NEET life
>last 15 years spent alone in a dark room, internet has infested my mind

i have over 15000 hours in steam games, and prob over twice that in other games. This is all i know, but it no longer gives me joy, i just want wife and kids, but im too deep in the hole :(
>>
>>39661010
at least you're white (am gook neet)
>>
TWENTY FOUR TODAY
KILL ME RIGHT FUCKING MEOW
>>
>>39660758
anime convention, mtg tournament, get a job, dive bar crawl
>>
>>39661010
Yeah, it's depressing. Especially looking back when you were in your early 20s. Back then I had this whole plan for how my life would be now, and now my life is the furthest thing from what I wanted. That sort of nostalgic depression gets me all the time these days.
>>
I'm 30. I dropped out of high school cuz drugs, but then around age 18 I got away from that scene and isolated myself in the basement. Spent 8 years down there, afraid to work, losing contact with everybody. At 26, I got my first job. Went alright, met a girl there and she became my first girlfriend. Dated for a year, then she dumped me for a rich pretty-boy. Got a new job, grew a beard and hair and turns out I'm actually pretty attractive. Gained a lot of confidence at the new job with the help of acid. Fuck yeah, I'm gonna make something of my life. Started college. Gonna meet some friends and girls here. Met a cute girl, 21, hung out once - not interested in my because I'm too old. Instantly, the wind is out of my sails and reality strikes. I have no friends and it's going to be much more difficult than I thought. I'm eccentric and don't have much in common with anybody, so that doesn't help. If I'm going to exist alone on the fringe of society, then I question why I'm even trying to participate. I've put so much effort into turning my life around but to be confronted with the fact that I may very well end up old and alone is fucking depressing.
>>
>>39661281
>has the wind knocked out of his sails because of the opinion of one 20 year old child

bro, 20 year olds are still children mentally. i don't really consider people actual adults until 25+, especially women, when they've matured and come down to earth a bit.
some people never mature and come down to earth though.
>>
>>39655686
This seems too specific to be fake but god damn it's funny. Shine on, trash anon
>>
>>39661330
It's not the one girl in particular, but more of the way it interfered with my fantasy of meeting people at school.
>>
File: 1487983658899.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487983658899.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
I WANT TO KISS A GIRL ON THE MOUTH
>>
>>39659762
Might want to try a different approach.
>>
>>39659337
Go out and start a fight with someone and lose. Physical pain will do you right.
>>
>>39661803
i dont really want to honestly. im socially awkward, its pretty rare that someone shares any of my interests and i can't really connect to anyone on an emotional level other than my family. i don't really give a shit whether they like me and i would actually prefer if everyone just left me alone and let me do work. there's just always 2 or 3 people who also hate their job but their way of coping is yammering about everyone else who works there and never shutting the fuck up about inane shit. they get offended or something because i don't really elongate any conversations and most of them act like being around me freaks them out or something. i've also had a couple people justify treating me like complete shit every time we interacted because ' i'm a dick anyway' because i dont go WHOA COOL when they tell me about some boring vacation they went on or something. i'm never blatantly rude to anyone, just not too likeable i guess. just leave me the fuck alone and let me collect my minimum wage
>>
File: 1503840235459.jpg (69KB, 1200x601px) Image search: [Google]
1503840235459.jpg
69KB, 1200x601px
I'm 26 and kisses

I'm legit terrified that if and when the time comes, it's going to be super obvious to whichever girl I kiss that I've never done it before
>>
File: fat3.png (76KB, 466x497px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
76KB, 466x497px
>dropped like 60 lbs
>gaining it back and fast
>there's no breaks on this train
>tfw broccoli is too shit but i still lift
>5'6''
>198lbs
>>
>>39662699
Kissless, fuck
>>
File: 49er not smug.png (132KB, 389x397px) Image search: [Google]
49er not smug.png
132KB, 389x397px
I think im losing my hearing
>>
>>39650916
what was the last game you remembered enjoying? same for anime, which one was the last good one you seen?
>>
>>39662864
i have tinnitus. words become jumbled and i say 'what' to almost everything. people think i'm legit retarded
>>
>>39649647
went to a company dinner tonight

22 and 23-year-old coworkers were married, had their young little spouses with them

fucking bizarre man
>>
>>39663329
Good for them, seriously. Being 27 i realize how stupid i was to look down on young marriage (not that i ever had a chance at getting one)
>>
File: 1488020090469.jpg (87KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488020090469.jpg
87KB, 500x600px
>>39650199
Jesus christ that's pretty fucking pathetic man. That's like the most basic of shit right there.
>>
File: 1451171514426.jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451171514426.jpg
6KB, 199x253px
>32 wageslave yuropoor
>social anxiety
>city with highest CoL in Europe
>manual labour job allows me to exist
>save zero per month
>no family
>no friends
>pastimes are me thinking about how to kill myself
>my only enjoyment is seeing wildlife (hedgehogs, neighborhood cats) either early in the morning or late at night
I feel like I'm 70 with nothing left to live for
>>
>>39660095
Most bosses only look out for when someone is doing something wrong, it's something I've encountered at most my jobs. Praise is rare because most people just expect you to do your job for money.
>>
>>39663692
Get back to work wagie! Those welfare checks for migrants need your taxes!
>>
>>39663970
This
Do the minimum required for your job. If you are sick never hesitate to take time off. You will never get thanks for doing more than this.
>>
>>39657298
>Man with a cat.
>Feminine.

(pic related)
>>
How the fuck do you start to get motivated and moving in life? I'm 26 and have been a mindless wageslave for 4 years. After college I thought life would really start but I'm just miserable. Years are just flying by at this point and I'll be older with nothing to show for it. But even that isn't a motivating factor. I pretty much have no energy no matter how well I sleep. I keep my apartment doors locked and rarely leave. I think about suicide pretty much every day. I'm completely lost and have no idea how to start climbing out of this hell.
>>
>be 30 and its been 7 years since I last had a job
There's no coming back from this is there?
>>
>>39664616
What did you do in college?

You can start from there and work your way up.
>>
>>39664671
Computer science. I have a job in IT and make good money but I'm still miserable.
>>
File: OyEyR6TJ81bSE.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OyEyR6TJ81bSE.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Fuck you Normies not on https://diogn.es
>>
a while ago i went by a restaurant that i hadn't noticed and so i reflexively looked it up on yelp and it wasn't good, like 3 stars or something, and i couldn't help but think that the people who go there are stupid and the people who work there must be stupid.

and then i realized that i am about a 1.5 or 2 stars.
>>
>>39664727
Then you're better off than 99% of us robots here.

Why not try and start working out?

I find that I had way less energy when I was fat and when I started going to the gym I became lighter, faster and everything I did just became a tad easier. It's like you have a foggy and clouded head and everything clears up when you become fit.

You can then start working on life. You know do the usual stuff, find some hobbies, meet people, make friends, start dating and end up settled with a family. Life will be good.
>>
File: barclay.png (229KB, 796x858px) Image search: [Google]
barclay.png
229KB, 796x858px
Today is another day of adult high school. Last thursday I talked to a girl for the first time in my life, and today I'm planning to talk to her again. I bet she has asperger's syndrome just like me, I can see her be awkward in that very specific aspie kind of way. Any tips what to do? Last time we had a brief talk about drawing, I showed her some of my art, and it was all good. She even giggled and smiled, she seems to like me but I can't be sure.

Should I start another conversation about drawings? Should I show her some of the stuff I sketched during the weekend, or would that be too weird? I don't want to be "that drawing guy" in her eyes.

Also, I see her do lots of stuff I do. The kind of stuff I do when I'm in public and nervous and don't know what to do:
>see her sit alone in hallway
>she fiddles with her phone, kinda looks like she's chatting with someone/browsing internet/etc typical phone stuff
>subtly take a quick peek at what she's doing
>she's fiddling with the stopwatch
>tfw I know that feel

She probably has no friends, just like me. I hope me socializing with her is going to give her good feels like me talking to her gives me good feels. I'm a KHV friendless aspie, and having a KHV friendless aspie gf would be awesome.
>>
Go for it anon! Show her sketches, just chat w/ her its going to be a little awk anyway considering you both are aspie
>>
>>39664099
I think most countries with shitty wages are anti immigrant.
>>
>>39665541
I've been seeing your posts for a while. Keep posting i want to see you do it. keep posting.
You cam show her your drawing of they are good and not sonic fanfic tier or somethimg equally autistic.
>>
>>39665541
I always like seeing your posts anon. Can you describe yourself and possibly her. Are you ugly?
>>
>>39666227
Quite the opposite. Increase in immigration leads to a higher labor pool being available to employers, leading to decreased wages. Supply and demand, essentially.
>>
>>39666389
I wasnt talkin about the effects of immigration. To me it seems like poorer countries (eastern europe) are les likely to accept immigrants , while richer countries with good wages like Germany take in a lot.
>>
File: carrie.jpg (11KB, 236x405px) Image search: [Google]
carrie.jpg
11KB, 236x405px
>>39666295
I showed her some of my work last thursday and she seemed to like them. I think I'm pretty good at drawing, above average skilled, so no CWC-tier scribblings. I still haven't seen her artwork because I kinda messed up by being too careful with her:
>show her my work, she giggles and tells she likes them
>she picks up her tablet from her backpack
>I try to play it cool and try not to rush it
>quiet 5 minutes passes
>still not trying to be too pushy
>after another quiet 5 minutes, she puts her tablet away
>I realized afterwards she was probably waiting for me to ask to show me some of her work
Sheeeeeiiiit. As an aspie myself I should had known this. Well, today I'm planning to start the conversation by asking to see some of her stuff.

>>39666364
She looks kinda like Carrie from the 1976 movie. She's a shy loner, always sitting alone in the back of the class, drawing on her tablet during recess. She also has the sweetest softest voice, but she never talks or raises her hand in class, and when I talked to her she melted my heart. She seems really really shy and awkward, but when we were talking she seemed like a normie. Typical aspie behavior, but that's one of the reasons why she fascinates me so.
I'm about 183cm tall, slim, pretty average looking. I look like a nerd from some 90s high school movie. I've been called handsome before, but I think my assburger behavior eats away my handsomeness.
I, too, am a loner. My mother sometimes compares me to Anders Breivik, not because of my political views, but just by the way I am. I know I come off as cold and serious person, but that's definitely not what I am. I hope my artwork at least can present the joy I really can't display on my face. Sometimes when I think I'm smiling, I'm not actually smiling with my face. That kinda worries me, I want her to know that I'm happy to see her.
>>
>>39666494
>Germany
>good wages
But countries with actual good salaries (Japan, Switzerland, Switzerland) are not welcoming to brown people who only want to move to get "big monies!" Those types of people have nothing of value to bring. All they bring is their lousy culture, millions of children, and crime.
>>
>>39666524
Is that a creepshot you took of her?
>>
>>39666564
What? You think Germany has bad wages? Atleast compare it to the eastern european shitholes, and you will see that even if you look at different costs of living there's still a huge difference.
I'm not even sure if you got what i meant by my original comment.
The guy said that his wageslaving is just enough to pay the bills, is probably not from one of the countries that accepted immigrants, but if he still here, he can solve this really easily.
>>
>>39666625
Oh yeah, I took a creepshot of 1976s movie Carrie.
>>
>>39666656
Not everyone has seen every movie in existence you fucking normie
>>
>>39665541
>>39666524
Can you please explain what exactly "adult high school" is.
>>
>>39666843
I think he was just trying to be funny. He is actually autistic after all, he may not have even realized how it could be interpreted as mocking.
>>
>>39659661
>Just checking if there's any 30+ foreveralone EU fembots who are also fat and ugly and would like to get married or hold hands or something.

>tfw I always expect something out of these posts, why am I so stupid?
>>
>>39666625
>>39666656
>>39666843
>Not everyone has seen every movie in existence you fucking normie

Maybe you should fucking learn to read you worthless piece of shit.
>>
File: 1488213851544.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488213851544.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>39666852
It's a school that is held 4 hours per day, 4 days a week. It's literally high school education, but for ages 18+. Typically for people who want to
-improve their old grades
-high school education if they never had one back in the day
-go to high school courses and learn high school level stuff without going to high school

So it's like regular high school, but more dense and no frills. People typically graduate there in 1-2 years. There are lots of immigrants and old people there, people who otherwise had no chance to go to regular high school. I personally went there because I had such shit grades back in the day and couldn't get in high school, so I went to vocational school instead. Now I'm going to get high school education so that I can get to university.

Even though it's adult high school, there are lots of young people. Of course there are lots of old geezers and immigrants as well, but most of the people are under 30.

There are also people there who go just to learn new things, people who are not planning to get high school diploma.
>>
>>39666918
>someone hadn't watched x movie
>anon confesses to being a CWC-tier autist
>posts a picture without saying pic related
It's an obvious conclusion that he is stalking this girl and taking creepshots
>>
>>39666956
>anon confesses to being a CWC-tier autist
I said:
>so no CWC-tier scribblings
What in that does indicate me being CWC? Can you read? Also I said:
>She looks kinda like Carrie from the 1976 movie
And the filename clearly says
>carrie.jpg

One should be able to draw the connection. Also the picture quality is definitely like 70s movie, which it exactly is. Tell about phone that takes pictures like that, and in that resolution.
>>
>>39666939
How old are you, you absolute madman.
>>
>>39667052
25 years old. Even though I have asperger's and ADD, I have very high IQ. Back in my elementary and junior high school days I didn't have any diagnoses or medication, so all my education was pretty much for nothing. In these few weeks I've been learning more stuff in school than in all of primary school.
Honestly, back when I was a kid, I just didn't give a fuck about school. I spent 7 hours of school day drawing, and then went home. Passed with bare minimal grades, but goddamn did I wing it. I pretty much bullshitted my way through, I can't believe I've made it this far with just bullshitting.
But bullshitting time is over, now I'm going to actually learn something and get on with my life.
>>
>>39666939
I'm thinking of going to the same (similar?) thing, to get a vocational certificate, like for a cook or an accountant or real estate agent or some shit. Do you think this would be worth doing after 30? I'm in Europe so I think it's structured differently here but it's basically like night classes a few times per week.

It's the only thing I can think of that would give me any kind of direction or socializing or whatever.
>>
i farted in class and everyone heard
>>
25+ in need of help

good fucking lord, how do you tell the difference between emotional and physical pain? the pain in my head is making me want to blow my skull open with a pistol. does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>39667323
>the pain in my head is making me want to blow my skull open with a pistol. does anyone else have this problem?
Ever since I've been around 20 or so I've had the feeling that there's some tumor in my head and I just want to claw my skull open and dissect my own brain. Doctors say I'm fine and they've done scans but I still feel like I need to open my head.
>>
>>39667353
damn that is some serious shit.

i can't fucking tell if i want to blow off my head because i am stressed and depressed or because the goddamn pain won't stop. is there even a difference? hurts like a motherfucker and interrupts my thought process
>>
>>39667323
yah. i've had chronic headaches and migraines since i was 18. so it's been 10 years now. they are somewhat better than they use to be. it used to be really bad for like 5 years, to the point where i could barely focus on anything and wanted to rip the blood vessels out of my forehead. um...yeah it's about the worst thing ever. if i had a choice between a) having a 10 hour headache every day or b) having to crush my index finger in a garage door every morning, i would choose b).
>>
>>39664099
They also pay for my white NEETbux
>>
>>39667287
Oh yeah, I recommend this. So far no regrets, and now that I'm older and wiser I can actually appreciate studying. No longer studying for the sake of getting that bare minimal score in tests, but studying because I want to success.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.