[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my oneechan is really nice to me she sent me a box of things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

my oneechan is really nice to me
she sent me a box of things in the mail and a chastity cage
she teases me with her breasts on skype webcam and knows i blush when she makes eye contact. she said i could grab her breasts if i meetup with her and have her sit on my face. but only with pants. should i take the chance robots?
>>
>>39649644
Your oneechan turned pretty lewd rem. What made her start?
>>
>>39649972
well she asked me out back in july
and would talk about sucking my dick first
and then things escalated
now shes completely comfortable with lewd stuff
and likes to see pictures of my dick
and i love seeing her pose in sexy lingerie that her ex got her.
it may not be a relationship as it was during the first few weeks with her but i like it
>>
Is this the wincest thread?

Please be the wincest thread. I need feels.
>>
>>39650008
Kind of weird but w/e rem. As long as youre happy. You plan on escalating your relationship anytime soon?
>>
>>39650008
Fuck, that's pretty hot. What other lewd stuff does she do with you?
>>
>>39650093
well i do confess my love to her a lot and she always likes it. she teases me back with lovey dovey stuff but shes afraid of making things official again. because of my age

>>39650094
we used to talk about lewd things we were into and masturbate on voice calls together. when we slept in voice calls she would beg me to fuck her and stuff. and really is into me sexually. she likes my body build and shows off her breasts to me a lot.
the last time we were in a call was a skype webcam one and she was teasing me saying do you like my adult body and told me to show my erection. shes also into younger boys so go figure
>>
>>39649644
Jesus fucking Christ, man. You do realize this is not a healthy bond and it will go into smithereens sooner or later? And are you really that worthless? Some bitch telling you about bullying your dick constitutes the meaning of your life? I'd rather kill myself than live something this empty.
>>
>>39650206
Damn your living the life. Can you post any pics? Or at least somebody that looks like her.
>>
File: Vietnamese-Girl-in-Hat.jpg (81KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnamese-Girl-in-Hat.jpg
81KB, 480x720px
>>39650285
i quickly looked on google images
she looks like this but with prettier eyes and less face fat than this girl
she's also 7 inches shorter than me
im 5'7
>>
>>39649644
>have her sit on my face. but only with pants
no

bare or nothing
>>
>>39650375
Buddy how do you do it? How did you get a cute Chinese girl to lewd with you?
>>
>>39650414
well before i could ask without pants on
she said i can eat her out but while shes texting people or watching something
>>
>>39650433
well i noticed her in a discord and she stood out from the rest. i regularly made discords because i was an adhd faggot and had panic attacks alot because some touhou roleplayer stopped being my friend. i started forgetting about that person and being closer friends with my oneechan
the first night we met we talked from around 9pm to 5 am and both fell asleep
then did the same the next day
eventually until we were in calls 24/7
she said shes in love with me and wanted me to confess my love to her earlier.
some complications came because she was in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend but she cut him off. and we eventually got together after
she said i was adorable when she saw what i looked like on webcam
>>
>>39649644
Is this the same girl you've been talking about for the past couple of months?
>>
>>39650504
I thought she got back with her ex? What happened to that?
>>
>>39650578
mm she didnt really get back with him
she did use him as a crutch to buy her stuff and keep her from doing alcohol and drugs
but after i got out of the psych ward and started changing she went back with me and we were close again
i recently exposed her ex for lying about something that had to do with me. so she cut off emotional contact with him and talks to me more now
but before that she was already showing her tits to me and still does now. he was planning to have sex with her to get over her in quote. but she called it off after realizing how "bad" he was as she said. weird cucky situation but yeah. at least i'll get to do oneechan anally and touch her oppai

>>39650507
yeah
>>
>>39650701
>rem cucking oneechan's bf
You're pretty baller rem. Keep us updated on what happens with her.
>>
>>39650844
i-i've only gotten two girls to lewd with me though
and a few have liked me irl before
>>
>>39650863
>getting multiple girls to lewd with you

REEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>39651082
the first was a girl who liked me from an mbti server i made
it was one of the very first on r9k before they started getting filled with fags

we talked a lot in voice chat and she looked up to me as a father figure even though she was a year older
she sent pictures of herself and one nude
i sent her my dick and she said it was thick ; _ ; but slightly below average height
>>
>>39651318
Height? Are you talking about the length of your dick or your actual height? How big is your dick?
>>
>>39651457
its 5 and a half inches v_v
>>
>>39651493
Sorry about that. At least you have cute girls to lewd you
>>
>>39651318
>filled with fags
>is bi himself
Ayy. Usually the hate goes the other way.
>>
>>39649644
fuck off rem you attention whoring autist. literally kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>39651859
im probably finna do that next year
>>
First time r9k.
Yo wtf, I like this shit.
>>
>>39651892
do it now you absolute pussy
>>
>>39652158
Nu
im waiting to assfuck my oneechan and be sat on
then next year ill do it
good luck anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.