[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to intelligent So is it confirmed then?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1505001642427.png (29KB, 730x358px) Image search: [Google]
1505001642427.png
29KB, 730x358px
>tfw to intelligent

So is it confirmed then?
>>
>>39649075
Yeah. If you're a 135 male you probably won't be meeting a woman who's your intellectual equal.
If you do, you marry her on the spot because you won't meet a more rational and empathetic person ever again.
>>
>>39649075
>to intelligent
>to
>intelligent

I don't think that is your problem, op.
>>
>>39649132
>the higher a woman's IQ is, the less attractive she finds the average man
I'm almost certain anyone of that intellect is going to go for Chad and no one else.
>>
>>39649160
>being such a newfag

This your first time on the chan, kid?
>>
>>39649160
Nice metabait.
>>
>>39649172
Would Chad even accept them? Intelligent people tend to care less about their outward appearance. I'm not saying they'd be robots who shower once a year, I'm just saying they might not be top tier Stacy material.

Not saying they'd be fatass neckbeards, intelligent people aren't all /v/irgin nerds, just if you put your time into other things you're more than likely to have less time for physical exercise.
>>
>>39649230
Right, Iq only correlates with success, it doesn't really ensure it.
There are some fantastically bright failures.

I picture a smart but lazy college dropout who had to get a shit job like dog groomer and serial shitposts while being totally undected by perfectly imitating boiposting.

There are probably a lot of these on 4chan distributed among various boards.
>>
>>39649132
I think my mother's IQ exceeded 135 and she still managed to be a shapeless witch.
>>
>>39649352
>while being totally undected by perfectly imitating boiposting
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1489289786057.png (63KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489289786057.png
63KB, 268x268px
>smart have worse odds than literal retards
>>
>>39649496
Let's be real, Chad isn't exactly a piece of high intelligence.
>>
>>39649496

Idiocracy is going to come true.
>>
>>39649543
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
File: 1504826812569.png (210KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1504826812569.png
210KB, 500x367px
>>39649496

that's because smarts usually think about the long term repercussions of their actions, which means that they are not willing to risk prergnancy or STDs, or they are too preoccupied with intellectual things, or they understand the socioeconomic value of time/money and are opposed to spreading seed unless its with the one they want, lots of people would say "bruh i would fuck any chick" but the truth is most smarts are very choosy, and would likely turn down sluts or sperg out. meanwhile dumb chads and retards reproduce because "it feels good" there is a difference between an intellectual emotional connection with a partner and a sexual relationship, tards cannot comprehend the advanced intellectual relationship.

in all honesty, evolution does not favor smarts, if simply reproducing accomplishes the goal... smarts have literally done this to themselves by allowing tards to live.

if the populace of tards decreased due to natural selection, only the smartest most capable of us would remain to reproduce.

just wait till global resources become scarce due to overpopulation in the next 20 years, al of the dumbs will panic when the smarts can no longer maintain their artificially inflated standard of living

>t. KHV with 150 IQ who has 3 stem degrees and makes 200$ a year doing basically nothing
>>
>>39649075
i did a meme iq test and got 128, where can i find a beautiful 140 iq girl who is exponentially smarter than i am
>>
>>39650024
This. A lot of smarter people would be career focused, they'd be spending college trying to be top of the class while Chad and Stacy goes to the club, graduates, and picks up some minor job. I'm not saying there aren't successful Chads though, far from it, it's just unlikely that they themselves would be clubbing either.
>>
>>39650082

I found a few at a military R&D facility one time while interning, but they tend to either too focused on work or have superiority complexes and are intellectual nerd stacies due to "muh intelligence"
>>
File: 1497108833711.jpg (26KB, 243x210px) Image search: [Google]
1497108833711.jpg
26KB, 243x210px
>>39650147
that's why there is a declining population in EU nation states but an increasing population in africa/south america, the first world populations want independence and security and sustainable future growth while the 3rd worlders just want the fugg see >>39649580

>tfw its the only movie that started as a comedy but is turning into a documentary
>>
>>39650209
On paper, there's nothing wrong with this as long as the Africans stay in Africa. The real problem is muh GDP rich fatcats who want cheap workers. Europe in its current population is fine, the problem isn't that people aren't reproducing, its that people are importing Africans.
>>
>>39649352
I'm sure there are more actually smart college drop outs that did research online rather then at a college because they see genuinely interested and not looking for a career.
>>
>>39650352

im going to college right now becasue its free thank to job, but my classes are basically paying to demonstrate the ability to memorize bullshit and use google... its not even school in the sense that nly smarts could go to it, look at how many chads and stacies go to UNI for the reason of partying
>>
>>39650419
Undergrad uni is pretty much like that.
>>
>>39650419
Yeah but they usually drop out after the first year or repeat years on-end. Collegefag here, when we started out we had 30+ people and by the last year we had like 4.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.